Words of conduct

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Takitome, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Takitome

Takitome New Member

Now, I'm not trying to tell you what to think, but I would like to shed some of my light on a matter. Decide for yourself how you want to take it into account, or if you even want to at all. Some of what I say may not fit in Vaginarium but rather On Topic, but it is directed at an ignorant attitude I often see in this sub forum. It is a combination of appealing life rules and guidelines I have plucked from different religions or people or thought of myself during the course of my life that I find suiting. This is not a guide.

Here is an observation I have made, this is a generalistation.
    You want something from a man or a woman. You will allways get it faster and easier when you tell them what they want to hear and avoid the truth. Perhaps to increase your self importance and worth you want to make them as dependant to yourself as possible. You want a pet if you will, that will continue loving you regardless how bad you treat it. You want or need superiority, there is no other way. As the only real thing that could damage you, is to express your true feelings and thoughts. You do that then you lose control, you feel weak.

Why is this? It doesn't trouble you to the least treating a person who isn't important to you like this. Let's look at it in another view. You're a parent, you have a daughter and for the sake of the arguement let's assume you give a shit about your child. Would you, the same person, want to subject your daughter to a relationship of that kind? No, you would not. You would protect your daughter from that or anykind of the sort untill your last breath. Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. You are not the only one suffering in this world, there are people who have it much worse then yourself but find a way, a positive way to cope with it. Look at the big picture. Being treated like this could destroy a person, and I do believe it is quite the sympton.. That many become like them after being the vitcim of such an episode in an act of defense.

:: We are all the same ::
    Do not presume you know or have something others don't. When you exploit someone or a situation to your own interest, someone else will lose something that should have been theirs, others pay the price of your actions. It is a natural balanse. Cause and effect if you will. This may not bother many or have meaning and it is easy to make exceptions when others are not aware and tell yourself it's ok when you risk losing nothing doing it. It is rarely convinient doing any such task in the right manner. It is not supposed to be easier, that is what makes it so important.

People you don't know, strangers, those you can risk losing, do deserve some degree of your warmth, kindness and your consideration. People, regardless who, what they did and where they are in your life, hate them, love them, laugh with them, cry with them, sympathise with them, comfort them, fight them, despise them.. But above all have the decency to respect them as a human being.

:: Live your life to your full extent ::
    You will be betrayed and get your heart broken. Sooner or later, it is unavoidable. Don't let yourself close up or stray from your path. Find the courage to do what you are afraid of, the courage to try again, again and again untill it finds you or you it. The courage to say what you feel, what you think, what someone means to you. You already have all the strength you need to continue. Take chances, the possibility is worth the stake. Life is pain, no amount of protection and defense will protect yourself from it. All you can do is lessen it to the expense of the quality of your life. Love is the greatest thing that you can have in life, you will never be complete without it.

:: Walk your true road ::
    Right and wrong, good and evil is a point of view. There is no absolute answer to anything. And no such thing as perfection. The honest road, the honorable road or the rightious one in your mind will rarely be the more appealing looking one and the reward except from your dignity is vague and unclear at best. However it is the road that will have most meaningfull reward. It will heal you, raise your spirit and self worth, give you a drive and lust for life that no other roads would come close to. This is something you will be completly unaware of untill you try it.

Do not let yourself be coerced and manipulated into others will. It can be difficult to oppose the will of many, it is allways in these times where it is most critical to be true to yourself, your beliefs and principals. This is when they count and matter.

2. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Takitome, how old are you? more curious because of your writing style than anything else..

3. Takitome

Takitome New Member

My writing style?

I am 29

4. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

This is why I hope to god I NEVER have a daughter. I'd scare off any little prick that wanted to take her out, just so that I could protect her from exactly this (the way the world is)

How is it they are losing something that should have been theirs? If they wanted it bad enough they would have done what it took to get it. I never feel bad taking something for myself if I put forth the effort to get it. This is MY world and I will do what it takes to get what I want. This probably sounds more harsh then I mean it to, but I'm not going to not do something just so that someone else will have an easier time obtaining whatever it is we both want. You are right, we are all the same. The only difference is how hard you work to obtain what it is you want/desire.

I respect this, I try to be nice to everyone. Unless they try to get in my way - and a lot of people will try to hold others back/down.

This needs to be printed onto one of those black motivational posters. :cool:

:cool: I forget how the quote goes exactly, but this old French guy (I'm Canadian) said something to me one day that blew my mind. There is no point in being indecisive. When you come across something that has more then one option, go with your gut. You will learn fast if it was the right or wrong choice, but at least you learned and gained that knowledge, and saved yourself some time. So basically it is win/win.

This is great advice in theory. However, is next to impossible to live up to. We live in a society that trys to manipulate everyone, politicians try to manipulate everyone, family, friends, neighbours, marketing, etc etc etc etc. Just use your head when making a decision and try to see through as much bullshit as possible. But you will make decisions and do things every single day that are actually because you were manipulated into doing those things/makeing those decisions even without noticing at the time.

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

huh.. is English your primary language? its odd because you seem to have a fairly strong vocabulary and your grammar usage isn't a problem, but your writing... could be a lot stronger and more clear. Sorry, don't mean to jack your thread with nitpicking. If you would appreciate input or constructive criticism, feel free to pm or ask.

edit: :rofl: @ my failing to avoid major grammatical errors myself

Last edited: Jun 11, 2007
  6. Takitome

Takitome New Member

You do deserve to be rewarded when you work hard for something. I ment it in a more immoral sense.
    Such as, scamming your car insurance, a great number of people pay for your coverage. An extreme example but perhaps you see my meaning.

Like when you take something that isn't rightly yours or creditt for someone else's work, no matter how trivial someone else will suffer for it.

Indeed, I said this wasn't a guide but more of a guideline. I'm making a large effort to stay true to it but as you say. You can never completely live up to it. We are human and will allways make mistakes regardless. But I find having guidelines help you make the right decision along the way when you become unsure and can't see things quite clearly.

Edit:

English Isn't my first language. It is my second and I didn't learn it untill after I finished school