My job agreed to replace my 2.5 year old Sony Vaio with a PowerMac. I have requested at least the 2.0 DG5 like I have at home with 1g of ram or better. I'm pretty sure they will get me the 2.5 DG5 just to get more longterm use out of it. They were about to get it today, but I asked them to wait until after the expo to see if Apple suprises me by upgrading the processor speeds on their models. I would shoot myself if they release a 3.0 G5 or better and I am left behind because I couldn't wait a few weeks.