FRK Woo hoo I got some

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cobber, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Cobber

Cobber Wanna touch my bunny hole?

My wife told me that aunt Flow was in for the week. All I could think was "drag. I get nothin this weekend". Boy was I wrong.

I was sitting there surfin the web ... when she sat on the couch beside me. She was reading a Harlequin Blaze novel (something she has found recently), I asked her if she would like to check out something a little racier. I handed over a Penthouse Forums mag. She was a little way through it when she laid out on the couch with her feet on the arm of the couch beside me. I thought I would be nice and give her a foot massage.

I ran to the bathroom and grabbed the Lubriderm. Couple squirts in the hands and she was enjoying a wonderful foot massage. Well that pretty much did it for me. With those pretty feet and no nookie for the last coupe of day, something stirred.

It wasn't long before I had a full blow hard on. She noticed and began to rub a foot on up and down my shaft. I pulled my shorts down to let her get a better feel. A few mins later I couldn't hold back anymore. I told her "If you keep this up your going to make a mess". To that she said "Oh, you don't want to?"... Too late.

I came what felt like a gallon.

What can I say? I have a very healthy foot fetish.

Sorry I thought I would like to share

2. Cobber

oh and then I made brownies :big grin: :big grin:

3. mron15

mron15 Guest

from your aunt or your wife. Serious question.

4. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

:slap:

Anywho, how were the brownies? j/k

Sounds like an awesome event. i would love to find a girl who could give a good footjob. I don't have a foot fetish, but I think it would be a really cool new feeling/experience.

5. Mordecai

Mordecai Guest

I had my first one the other night. :o

I was teasing her by playing with myself just out of her arms reach, while she just sat there biting her lip in anticipation. I guess she'd had enough and decided to help. She started with one foot, then brought the other to play as well, gently sliding up and down my shaft. It was completely unexpected and felt pretty good, but paled in comparison to what was waiting for me. I leaned in a bit and she wrapped her long legs around me, and pulled me in.

6. Cobber

Aunt flow is an other name for her period.
    :slap:

7. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Anyone who doesnt have sex just because of a period is a fool. Thats when hormonal impulses are at their peak. ;)

8. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

it washes off!!!

9. phigity

phigity New Member

thats what the shower or a towl is for.

10. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

great story and this made me giggle ... sounds perfect for an after orgasm treat!

11. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

seriously, I'm constantly trying to get some while I'm on mine ... I just can't control myself.

12. Cobber

Its not my choice... she usually feels pretty yucky for the first couple of days. After a bit it's ok.

13. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Good point..the first two days DO feel awful. Btw..thanks for the brownie craving. And congrats on having such an awesome girl. ;)

14. stoliohranj

stoliohranj beautiful fucking tits man

i got a footjob once. i was hooking up with this one chick on some popasain chairs. and there was no good way to go about it. so she laid to one side with her feet draped into the other chair. and i layed the same direction. and i started to finger her and she started to rub my crotch with her feet. i never had what i would consider a foot fetish, but i came harder than i had in a while. fun times

oh, and great story. aunt flow is a bitch...