SRS Wonderful! just when I think I have a chance with her its gone!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by fst89lx, Apr 15, 2005.

1. fst89lx

fst89lx Member

There is this girl that I am extremely attracted to, she is very good looking, nice, shares lots of interestes that I do, etc. I have wanted to ask her out for many months, but she has a b/f. A week or so ago I hear that they split up, Im thinking here is my chance.

I didn't really know when to make the move because I didn't want it to come across like I was lying in wait for her to get dumped / dump him so I'd have a turn. But some friends and I were just going to get together and hang out on the weekend so I figured I'd ask her if she would come with me.

Just as I was about to, I got a bad feeling and decided to ask a buddy if he was sure they broke up, he said yes but they got back together last night :( Goddamnit all to hell!

I was pretty excited about the possibility of getting to know her better and hopefully having a relationship w/ her and then bam its gone! :wtc: Just kind of turned my whole day to shit.

2. BradUF

BradUF Guest

You would have just got turned down if you would have done anything because she still wants to be with her ex.

3. fst89lx

fst89lx Member

Yea, but I'm not upset that I didn't ask her. It just sucks ass that I was all pumped that she was available and now she isn't :( Oh well, I don't see it lasting that much longer. It was never the same w/ me and my ex after the first time we broke up, granted we dated on and off since then but its still not the same and I would have dated other girls in that time and I know she dated other guys so going on that, if they do break up I should have a chance with her (new girl not ex)

4. johan

johan Active Member

Technically she was "available" but if she got back together that quickly with him, she obviously isn't over him, and isn't done with that relationship (yet).

There wasn't really an opening, and you didn't really have a chance there. So don't get too upset about your "missed" opportunity -- it never really existed.

Hang in there, you'll have your chance sooner or later.

5. Crazie

Crazie New Member

I hate guys like you man. Go find yourself a girl and leave her alone. Scum.

6. mocha2184

mocha2184 I have spiral bullets

way to resurrect this thread...
    and dont flame people in the asylum. go back to the main forum.

7. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

Man don't think of it as you missed your chance, you still have a chance. Don't wait for shit, even if she has a boyfriend it's not like they are married or something. If you are into her just be yourself. Show her that you are interested in her just by doing your thing and having a good time when you hang out with her, don't try to push anything or make anything serious. Who knows man, maybe she will realize what a great person you are and choose to explore some kind of relationship with you. Shit changes man, you didn't miss anything