women's seductions strategies

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MattThom01, Sep 30, 2006.

1. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You know, I just thought of this. Since the threads about seduction and David D or G or whatever his name is, and all the game playing stuff seems to be getting somewhat controversial, or at least starting arguments....

Why don't some of the women posters here on the Vag go find comparable sources on how to seduce/pick up men, and post the strategies?

Then we can see how the men react and see if this provides any enlightenment on this issue.

I'm not being sarcastic here, I'm being serious.

I get the feeling that some of the conflict comes from each side seeing things only one way...it might be helpful to switch sides, so to speak.

Just a thought.

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

That WOULD be interesting; it might provide some interesting insight into what women are thinking when they're trying to seduce/attract guys they like... and thus give us guys a chance to even improve OUR game as a result!

3. big 1

big 1 New Member

....except women dont "pick up" men HALF as much as men do...usually its the mans job....just throwing this out there

4. CarBum

CarBum New Member

Does a woman even need to pickup a guy? If she's half decent looking all she probably has to do is go up to a random guy and ask him if he would like to fuck or if he would like to go home with her and it's a done deal...

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Women don't want "random" guys.

I attest that women have been learning seduction techniques from a young age. IMO, unless a woman was raised by the Amish or otherwise away from society at large, she has every tool she needs at her disposal.

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

push up bra, perfume, and not being completely ugly.

7. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

There is a book called 'The Rules'. Go find it. It's basically a rulebook for women to find a pussywhipped boytoy. The problem is that this may make a woman happy in the short term, but it is VERY bad for attraction in the long term.