SRS women... wtf

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by pistolpete, May 4, 2009.

1. pistolpete

pistolpete New Member

So I started talking to this girl about 3 weeks ago. We met on facebook or myspace, one of those sites. We started talking everyday. She just broke up with her bf of a year like the day before i started talking to her. After about a week of talking everyday we meet up, have a chill time. We have alot in common, from the same hometown, like to blaze, same age, everything is going good. We start hanging out just about every other day. She comes over to my house 3am just to make out and mess around. Then on friday night we were suppose to have plans. So she tells me to meet her at her job when she gets off and she tells me to follow her to her girlfriend's house and two of her other girlfriends show up (her friends are hot as hell BTW) and they are changing... she comes out and asks if im pissed at her, i guess about going out with her friends and i just play it cool. We all end up going to some club, im getting along with her friends, shes makin out with me all night, lays down on the hood of my car makin out with me... We dont get home till 530am or so and she is even texting me on my way home. So, i dont hear from her at all Saturday, i call her she said shell call me back and never does. Sunday out of the blue she texts me saying "i dont know how to say this, but i cant see you anymore"... then she tells me the truth is she went with her ex bf to the beach yesterday and thats why she never called me back.

I am never usually put in this situation and i just feel caught off guard. I was a little pissed off and confused so I asked her for one of her friends phone number and she called me an asshole and i have some nerve and all this crap, but i tell her ok well if ur getting back with ur ex and u cant see me anymore, whats the problem if i talk to ur friend? She tells me thats wrong to talk to her then move to her friend and all this crap.

What the fuck is wrong with women

2. FranekKimono

FranekKimono New Member

mod edit: I know your new but serious reply's only please :hsnono:

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
  3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

She just used you as a rebound , and her selfish behaviour got backfired on her when you asked for her friends phone number. Serves her right for abusing you, and you did the right thing by moving on. Yeah she got angry because she couldn't abuse you on the long run even more,because you moved on. You should be glad you ditched that monster.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

how were you caught off guard? She had broken up with her bf, what, 8 days before you hung out with her? And she had been with her ex for a year? It's not surprising, really...everyone is tempted to go back to their ex that soon after a breakup.

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

dude...cut the girl some slack. I don't think this was a case of her trying to play 2 guys...I think she had JUST broken up, and was confused about what she once.

Have you never had second thoughts after a breakup? Hell, if nothing else, maybe she wanted sex...and it's easier to go to someone you already know and have been with for sex than go through the process with someone new.

I maintain that this is a simple case of "he should have known better".

6. Daria

Daria New Member

I think it's kind of funny that you asked for her friend's number, but at the same time she's not with you anymore, so what does it matter?

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

rebound guy :\

8. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

learn from this. you shouldnt have been caught off guard. its pretty normal that a person who has been single for a week would be using the new person as a rebound. this doesnt just go for women either, its for men too.

9. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

Why did you ask her if you could talk to her friend just do it anyway who cares she fucked you over

10. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

facebook friend them

11. pistolpete

pistolpete New Member

Yea, you guys are right I should have known better, I did know. But I don't know we just had so much in common and was so right in everyway that I just ignored all the signals and warnings and went after it anyways and it came back to get me, so I can not really fault her all the way.

I dont think she wants me to talk to her friends because she wants me to be "available" for her when things get shaky with her bf again. I wont contact her in anyway and when she comes back to make herself feel better i'll be sure its my way or no way.

12. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

imo, this is why its important to have sex as soon as possible

so then when it doesn't work out because she goes back to her ex or whatever, at least you got your dick wet

13. Sgt. Friday

Sgt. Friday Guest

That.

Rebounds are always nice, just never get attached because they are already attached elsewhere.

14. pistolpete

pistolpete New Member

I think this is the true reason why I am upset. lol.

15. pistolpete

pistolpete New Member

I guess it was my guy code telling me to go down swinging.

16. pistolpete

pistolpete New Member

I guess I could. One part of me is telling me to go for it. Another part of me is telling me to leave it alone and just move on completely and forget any of this just happened lol.

17. Sgt. Friday

Sgt. Friday Guest

Why? take a shot, the worst that can happen is she says no...go for it

18. pistolpete

pistolpete New Member

My reasoning for not doing it would be that if just completely cut all connections with this chick, her friends, etc. it will make her feel like I truley didnt give a shit. Whereas if I try to go after her friends, she could think I am just doing it to get back to her and therefore she would think I care enough about her to follow up on this.

If someone can flaw my reasoning I am ready to get to work on her friends lol.

19. eXyle

eXyle ׂ

not a big deal. deep down, you knew something like this would happen. nothing wrong with being the rebound guy so long as you don't expect to be more than that.

you got to hang out with her, made out with her and may possibly hook up with her friend. not that bad, really.

it's understandable why she's upset about you wanting to talk to her friend, but don't let that stop you from doing it.

20. Sgt. Friday

Sgt. Friday Guest

Don't care what SHE thinks, do what you WANT. If you liked her friend and you sensed a connection there then why accommodate her feelings and not take a chance at something truely amazing...

21. pistolpete

pistolpete New Member

You, my friend, talked some sense into me. When I get home from the gym tonight I will requesting her 3 friends I went out with that night and see what happens. Many Many Thanks! Ps. They were hotter anyways.

22. Sgt. Friday

Sgt. Friday Guest

:bigthumb: hope it works out.

23. pistolpete

pistolpete New Member

Ok, the invites are out. I think her friends were feelin me atleast a little, always grabbing me if some guy would try to hit on them, etc... I will keep you guys posted.

24. pistolpete

pistolpete New Member

haha I get a text from the girl, "ur so lame u added *** and she denied you" this chick is just cock-blockin now. Maybe i should just move on all together

25. blitzel3

blitzel3 New Member

Good fucking question..........I have no fucking clue what the answer is, but she's bitch. Not all women are like that. It just feels that way sometimes lol. You'll find someone better don't worry.