Women, would you be angry?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Riconosuave, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

Been dating this girl for over a month now, and it's starting to get pretty serious. She went out of town this weekend, and I went to this event that she also wanted to go to. She told me to take a lot of pics. What she doesn't know is that I went with 5 single women, all of whom were quite attractive. Nothing happened, and I'm a trustworthy guy. But as a woman, would you be a bit upset if your man hung out with 5 single women all day long, and then invited them back to your place afterwards for drinks? It was all just innocent fun. I took a bunch of pictures of the day/event. Some of the pics had me with these women. I'm debating whether or not to let my woman see all these pics. I have nothing to hide, so I'm leaning toward just showing her all the pics. Part of me is afraid she might get a bit mad/jealous. My girl also brought me back some presents from her trip :) Like her a lot, but I do tend to hang out with a lot of women. Won't cheat though.

2. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

At this point you're best off just showing the pics to her and seeing how she reacts. Alot of women would probably have a problem with not being told about the company you planned on bringing in advance. Just use this as an opportunity to find out how she feels about you having alot of female friends and hanging out with them.

3. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

If it's all just "innocent fun," then why are you worried and contemplating keeping stuff from the girl you are dating? (don't answer that, just think about it honestly) My point is, when you are doing something that you truly think is innocent, the thought of lying/holding back does not even enter your mind. :dunno:

Also, you've been dating a month. This is by no means serious enough to worry about what she's going to think of you with other women.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

If you listen to anything in this thread, listen to this:

Do not show her any pics of you with the other girls. If they are attractive like you say it will drive her nuts and cause you a lot of drama in your future that you can easily bypass.

5. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

be honest. keeping it a secret means there is something to hide and if she were to ever find out in the future the truth about this weekend, you will come off worse

i probably wouldnt be thrilled if i didnt know where we stood. but as long as there is trust, it hopefully wont be an issue.

when you tell her, dont make it into a big deal and hopefull she wont see it as one

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

this is a good test to see how jealous your gf will or will not get.

show her the pics and hope she gets jealous.

7. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Why would he hope she gets jealous? :confused:

8. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I was just going to delete the pics with the women in it. Can still delete, since she hasn't asked to see them just yet. I think I will delete. 2 were quite attractive and 3 were decently attractive, and all single. Actually, only one was a good friend. Other 4 I met for first time that day. It was tempting, and they were very friendly, but I resisted. I think it's just best to avoid the situation than to cause unneccessary drama.

On the other hand, she will probably ask who I went with just for conversation purposes. I have to be honest. Some other coworkers saw me with all these women and were commenting about it. Word might get back to her, since she works in the next building over. If I just say I went with a coworker (my friend), and she finds out about the other women, shit may hit the fan.

9. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

I disagree, this is his chance to see her true colors.

Show the her pics, if she gets crazy you know it's time to abort unless you like dealing with insecure, jealous, psychotic women.

:werd:

10. Abomb

Abomb New Member

I dont know why I said that. It just felt right. :dunno:

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

dont be a pussy or gay bro

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I usually am ALL about honesty, in fact it's one of the most important things to me...but here's my reasoning for deleting the pics and not telling her:
    1. You did nothing to be guilty about
    2. You met most of the girls that day. It was not pre-meditated
    3. You didn't make any kind of move
    4. You've only been dating a month

This is the kind of thing you can easily blow over. Delete the pics of you and the chicks. If she asks who you went with you non chalantly say the one chick (friend) and you really have no reason to go into the other girls you met. Keeping those pics would be a huge mistake though, because keeping the pics of you and the girls will seem like a sort of trophy. "hey, look at me and these hot girls I met at the event you couldn't attend!"

There's no reason really to "test" her reaction this early on when she's not suspicious and you did nothing wrong!

13. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

this.

if the guy i was dating told me in advance he had planned to go out with a girl he's friends with and her friends, i wouldn't have thought anything of it. telling me about it after the fact is what gets me a little suspicious about the whole situation. did he think i wouldn't approve? did he think i'd get upset?

i think you need to be upfront and honest about this because it has the potential of biting you in the ass. it's eventually going to get back to your girl because of the coworkers that saw you out that night. who do you think she'd rather hear it from? you or them?

delete the pictures of the other girls, but don't do something ridiculous like that again. it's like bringing drama upon yourself, imo. :dunno: i'm actually confused as to why you took pics with the girls you just met that day anyways. you couldn't have formed a deep friendship bond that day. besides, you said that they were acting friendly and you were tempted [to do what, i don't know], even though you did resist. imo, it wouldn't have seemed weird to me to have a guy say, "sorry, i'm here to take pics of the event to show to my gf."

14. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Now is the PERFECT time to "test" her reaction. If the girl in his life can't handle this type of behavior, it's best he finds out NOW before he gets too invested in a relationship with someone who is needy, clingy, and insecure.

Also, I stand by the fact that this isn't as innocent as he proclaims or this thread wouldn't exist.

15. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

People that are suggesting him showing the pics are nuts! Don't show the pics where you are with girls. But on the side you can tell her you have female friends and ask her if she is ok with it. DON'T SHOW THE PICS!

16. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

What I meant was, unless she specifically ASKS to see the pics, there is no reason to ruin a good thing. If she flips out on you, at least you can always fall back on the girls from the pics. :rofl:

17. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Fuck testing her, and fuck hiding it from her. Just show her the pics and act as if you did nothing wrong... which won't be hard since you did nothing wrong. Don't dwell on the subject and move on with your night/new topic of conversation etc.

The whole act of "seeing how she'll react" will taint the experiment, because you'll steer the interaction in a way that lets you observe her reaction. And forcing a reaction from her will probably show a bad side of HUMAN BEHAVIOR vs assuming her reaction is abnormal. Of course she's going to be jealous, especially if you say "oh by the way they were all single" for no reason.

You did nothing wrong so there is no need to hide it, nor do you need to flaunt all the fine details in front of her just to bait her into the darker side of human behavior.

18. Abomb

Abomb New Member

im not surprised you would say this... meaning as how you wouldn not show me the "pics" :hsugh:

19. Deborah

LOL...I showed you...you didn't believe me

20. THoC

THoC New Member

show her the pics if she asks. if she does not then dont.

this will show you the type of person she is.

as far as viper asking (but no need for a response) "If it's all just "innocent fun," then why are you worried and contemplating keeping stuff from the girl you are dating?"

just bc something is innocent does not mean that you are blind to the possible reaction of another party.

for example..... i went to a bar a few nights ago w. some friends and gf staid home. a girl played me and my buddy beer pong. we won and she bought me a drink after.

nothing at all happened. however, i would not bring that up to my girl. why? bc it may upset her for no reason.

21. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

Jesus fucking christ. People play WAAAY too many fucking games! Seriously?

1. If it truly was all innocent fun, why the hell didn't you just tell her who you were going with in the first place?
    2. If you are soooo trustworthy, why are you acting like you're guilty of something, especially if it was all "innocent fun".
    3. People who tell you "Oh show her the pics, let the drama insue and kick her to the curb!" are dead wrong. Because if you were sooo trustworthy you would have just been upfront and honest about the situation from the get-go. Yes, she would have EVERY right to be pissed at you - not for the fact that you went with 5 other women, but the fact that you weren't upfront and honest with that bit of information.
    4. If she doesn't kick you to the curb, consider yourself lucky.

It's the women that get jealous ahead of time that you have to worry about. If you're completely honest and upfront and say "Hey, I'm going to this event with ____ and some of her friends. I just wanted you to know so that everything is out in the open", any reasonable woman would have appreciated that honesty.

You're obviously not telling us something, or you don't know how to have an honest relationship with someone. To me, it all sounds shady as fuck.

22. Deborah

lol, it might be really innocent. Maybe he is just a male version of attention whores,lol.

23. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

If it was really innocent, he would have told her before the event took place.

If you have nothing to hide, you don't say something after the fact. Doing so looks extremely shady & dishonest, even if it truly was innocent.

24. Vysion

Vysion New Member

OMG, why do we have to play so many games and over analyze everything?

You met these girls that day. It wasn't a date, you were just hanging out. You're acting like you have something to hide. Just show her the pics, she needs to learn to trust you.

25. Deborah

hmmm, not necessarily... my bf did a few things that he told me afterward. I didn't mind at all and well I would not expect him to tell me either, just appreciated that he told me. I imagine other girls would make a big deal out of it. But well I trusted him already, I guess that might make a difference.