Women who are on the patch

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cerridwen, May 29, 2006.

1. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Where do you wear yours? I have been wearing mine on my upper back but that looks pretty stupid now that it's hot and I'm wearing tank tops.
    Where else do you wear yours?

2. Jimmycrackcorn

Jimmycrackcorn OT Supporter

The most recent girl I was with was wearing it on her bikini line, towards her right hip. Funny thing was, I never even noticed it previous to her pointing it out.

The only other girl I had been with who was on the patch had it on her ass somewhere...can't recall exactly where.

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Yeah I tried it in both of those places but the patch kept falling off with my underwear rubbing against it :o

The only place I've found that the patch doesn't fall off for me is the upper shoulder. :hs:

4. Jimmycrackcorn

Are you wearing some granny panties? A little g-string shouldn't be rubbing anything off.

5. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:hsugh: You've obviously never worn a g-string. They aren't exactly comfortable.

6. Jimmycrackcorn

Well, no...I have never worn a g-string. But all the women I know who wear them tell me they are way more comfortable than any other form of underwear they own...

7. Fiya

Fiya Guest

those things are icky!
    and they already have those commercials
    'if you or anyone you know has had a serious injury or health problem caused by the depro prevara patch, call this number, you need an attorney!' :eek3:

I was on it when I was a tad younger, it caused an allergic reaction so I just got the shot, it's much easier, painless, and it lasts for 3 months instead of one week. :bigthumb:

8. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

I'm on Yasmin.. I feel much more reassured by taking one pill at 9pm than putting a patch on every week or whatever. :dunno:

9. tumtum4

tumtum4 OT Supporter

the people i have been with that are on the patch... have normally had it on their inner hip

10. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I think you're a little misinformed. Depo Provera is the shot you mentioned you got when you were younger. Ortho Evra is the patch ;) There are risks associated with ALL types of birth control.

No Thanks. I suck at taking the pill. I love the patch. It doesn't make me feel half as sick as the pill made me feel!

11. tominos

tominos New Member

my ex gf said thongs were way more comfortable than regular panties. most of the time she just went commando.

12. Fiya

Fiya Guest

yeah lol since I've tried almost every form of birth control, I tend to get them confused. I did, however mean the ortho evra patch. :wiggle:

13. cgnmd0819

cgnmd0819 New Member

I wear my patch on the abdomen--like right above the pubic line.. also other places they mention you can put it are on the buttocks, outer arm or shoulder blades.. those are the only places that the patch can be placed to be effective..

14. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I find them comfier than 'grundies' :)

15. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I get UTIs from them. My doctor recommended I stop wearing them. :o

16. Mel

Mel RIP James :(

You should consider the Nuva Ring. :) I used it for a year. Loved it. Put it in for 3 weeks, take it out for 1, put in a new one, cont. You can take it out for up to 3 hours without messing up your hormones, if it happens to bother you or your man during sex. Otherwise you can just leave it in - most people don't notice it at all.

17. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Tried it and hated it. I love the patch.