Women; what's the best way for a man to show interest in you?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by forgotmyname, Jan 28, 2010.

1. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Or is it one of your intuitions to feel when a man likes you? I am trying to put this idea on some girl's head. I don't care about what comes out it, but I just want to let her know.

We've become quite acquainted and we often hang out during class time but I want to let her know about my intention.

2. Toxica

Toxica New Member

I can usually tell if a guy is interested when he is always trying to talk to me, very flirtatious, smiles whenever he sees me and/or talks to me, lots of eye contact, ect. The best way to let her know you are interested is to ask her out on a date though.

3. forgotmyname

lol asking her on a date is out of the question.
    Let's just say I want to put the thought in her head.

ibbeerscomeshereandtellsmetostfu :noes:

4. tehganj

tehganj oh, hi.

asking her on a date is out of the question? ummm so how do you propose to date her once you've shown this interest, brotato?

5. forgotmyname

It is because I already have some competition :mamoru::o

6. TheMarchHare

TheMarchHare OT Supporter

the plot thickens~

7. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Fuck the competition. Women worth having will always have someone trying to date them; if you wait for the right moment, you'll get old waiting, and you might even be perceived as a vulture for hitting them up when they aren't expecting it. Ask her out anyway. If she says "well, I have a boyfriend...", suggest something in the middle of the day so there's no way it can be perceived as a date.

8. blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle New Member

A woman that is even average looking past age 16 will get the hint if you flirt with them, increase the time you talk to them, up the playful touching, etc... and then ask them for coffee or something normally platonic. That is unless you have known her for a while and are friends. It sounds like you aren't and she is waiting for you to ask her out. Even if she has a boyfriend and agrees, she is doing so knowing that you like her and is seeing if you are 'better', or maybe she just wants her ego stroked and thinks it's harmless for now.

I saw this all the time in class though. The girl and guy hit it off first week of the semester and always sit by each other but the guy never makes a move and by the end of the semester they just sit by each other by habit and then never again in another class (Or he finally asks her out and it's a no). Maybe she thinks he doesn't like her that way, maybe she gets bored of waiting, I don't know.

Unless you can see her being a good friend in the future, ask her out. Why wait it out? If she says no then at least you know now and don't waste any more time. I only see good things come out of these situations. Rejection is a good thing if you learn from it.

9. forgotmyname

I think I am dangerous tip toeing this line.
    Yeah she has a boyfriend. I've done all the smiling, talking and texting (not too much) but I haven't asked her out.

However, I've gone out with her for coffee and eating. That's why I said if she maybe took that as friendly.:o

10. Mitchj

Mitchj OT Supporter

good post, except if she says "i have a boyfriend", bail.

11. blackbirdbeatle

Well she knows for sure that you like her if you are doing what what you say you are. She knows you want to be more than friends and she is reciprocating or at least welcoming your flirting. Like I said, it sounds like she wants her ego stroked or is seeing if you are better than her boyfriend. Most girls do this to some level but she is taking it to the 'friend' date level.

If you two hit it off, she leaves her boyfriend, don't think for a second that she won't do the same to you. But if you don't care and just want to have some fun, then continue and see where it goes. She might not even be that serious with her boyfriend, you never told us this. You've already put your cards on the table, if you want to push it then start with the flirtatious touching and see how she responds. Add in teasing lines about hew leaving her boyfriend for you or what would he think if he saw the two of you out for coffee. Then nail her like Jesus.

12. forgotmyname

:rofl:

I think that stuff with her boyfriend is serious (school sweetheart). As far as the touching thing goes, she has done that. I don't want to sound like I am over-analyzing things because that's the least thing I want to do but yeah, she has "hit" me a bunch of times. Also we've hang out in between classes, to go eat, for coffee.

You are right, I've dealt all my cards but I am looking to put the last big card and not care about it anymore.

I am going to get more touchy with her and watch her feedback.

I am inviting her out to a party next weekend.

13. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Treat her as if she doesn't have a boyfriend. Then if she cheats on her boyfriend with you, you'll know she's a waste of flesh and not worth dating. :mamoru:

14. forgotmyname

Win Win scenario, right? :bowdown:

:hsugh:

15. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Honestly, dude, it's lose all around. Unless your primary goal is to get some pussy. :dunno:

She cheats WITH you, she will cheat ON you.

16. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

talk to her, flirt, then take the last step from flirting... ASK HER OUT!

17. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

She has a fucking boyfriend. Just find a single girl and avoid the drama altogether, genius.

18. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

best way is to flat out ask her out on a date. use the word "date" so she knows its not as friends. if she says no, leave her alone and find someone single. if she says yes, be aware of the type of person she is

19. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

Oh, so you're a pussy?

You should have just been upfront about it. :mamoru:

20. deusexaethera

Not always. There are plenty of women who will stay "with" their boyfriend until they find another one, even if the guy is an asshole and/or it's obvious to everyone that there's no love lost between them, because that way they still at least have a man to defend them when necessary. I've seen it firsthand more times than I can stand to think about. That sort of woman is not necessarily the cheating type, i.e. they won't necessarily start fooling around with other guys as long as their main relationship is still pleasant and functional.

21. blackbirdbeatle

But he's saying that this particular girl will cheat on the OP in the future if she cheats on her current BF with him. Which I agree with. Of course she could break up with him before she does this (If it happens).

22. Aronomy

Aronomy Get your COME ON!

The best way is for him to tell me directly. :big grin:.

23. deusexaethera

That depends on whether the OP is as big an asshole as her current boyfriend is, and whether she really is the type to spoil a good relationship or whether she's just staying with the other guy because it's convenient.

24. blackbirdbeatle

There are a million reasons but to me the actions are black and white. Either she cheats or she doesn't. The right thing to do is break up first. To me it's understandable in very few situations if someone cheats but not acceptable.

25. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Ok, let me put it another way then. :hsugh:

If she stays with her boyfriend until she finds you, then she'll stay with YOU until she finds her next boyfriend. :uh: