SRS Women: what the hell

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Phat_J, May 1, 2007.

1. Phat_J

Phat_J OT Supporter

I'm so frustrated right now. Been friends with this girl for a while, but the last few months we just started talking again. Her signals are so mixed up all the time. Half the time it seems like she wants to be friends, half the time she wants more. We live 4 hours apart, so finally last weekend I meet her 2.5 hours from my house for a night out to some bars with some other people. That night again real on and off. We make plans to go out to dinner tonight. She sounded real excited about it. Yesterday she asks me to stop by her work (restaraunt) if I wasn't busy on my way to go out with other friends. I do, and tell her to come hang when she gets off and she says ok. Get a call later and shes 'tired'. Today i ask what time she wants to eat. She says around 8. I offer to come pick her up and she says she will let me know when shes ready (went horse riding today). Still no word from her and its 8. I dont get it. Im about to write this girl off.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Some girls have no idea what they want in their lives, in such cases its sometimes good to be dominant and lead the way for them. Unless they really explicitly point out that they truelly don't want to do something, you could try to be more pursuasive about them doing something or not, and make the choice for them.

3. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Just always be in the position where you don't get screwed by what they do.

I am going to just come out and say it. Men are more stable because we do not have a period, that huge change in hormones, and the other changes in hormones, they are experiencing about a forth of their useful (jk) life.

Knowing this, I know the ladies are going to do some fucked up stuff. All you can do is love them, you can't keep them in chains. The one I was with last had a tight leash, she held out for a long time but then cheated on me, I realized it is useless.

My current girlfriend is on a long leash, we are working on communication issues, but what else can you do. You can only just show them your best, treat them good. Maybe that's not what they want. I leave the dirty tricks to assholes. But me being me, am\are gonna be nice to polite ladies.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Why would you even consider dating an unreliable girl who lives 4 hours away?

Either one of those things is enough to give me pause...but both the distance and flakiness? So not even worth thinking about.

5. Phat_J

Phat_J OT Supporter

Update: I ended up having to call her, found out she 'fell asleep'. Gave me a sob story and sorry this sorry that. I just said 'well im going out to eat and watch the playoffs, let me know what you wanna do'. She never called back so i guess thats it. I never really wanted a fulltime relationship with this girl, but i wanted to see what could happen if we went out. The thing that pisses me off most is if you make plans to do something friends or not you follow through. Other people plan their schedules around shit like that. It is total disrespect to just say oh i fell asleep. I usually always end up being the nice guy and I hate it. I always end up in the friend zone. I would think it would be easy for me to find girls but its not. This is the one girl i tried to take out in over a year and look what happens. Im super shy and too nice and i hate it.

6. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

shes not into you. not in the slightest.

7. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

in this particular case, she doesn't have any interest in dating him. If she did, they'd be out on a date right now

8. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

Stop worrying about women and just learn to have fun being yourself. Make friends, male and female, without worrying about whether its going to turn into anything. Once you're busy having fun and enjoying life, some girl is going to come out of nowhere and run into you, to the surprise of both of you.

9. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

exactly I'd write this girl off sounds like she just uses guys

10. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

An you found out- without having to spend too much time and money on her! Sounds better than wasting your time really dating someone who's not that into you. Think of how much time you could have wasted... this could have been way worse, you know.

Don't be so down on yourself babe! Girls don't want to date asswipes who are rude to them or ignore them so don't even start down that path. Try finding a girl who knows what she wants first, before you go changing yourself. :bigthumb:

Good luck!

11. SixSecrets

SixSecrets New Member

Men are more stable because we do not have a period, that huge change in hormones, and the other changes in hormones, they are experiencing about a forth of their useful (jk) life.

Good Heavens.

Not all women are slaves to their hormones.
    Too bad men cannot state the same about their testosterone.

Makes me wonder if you beat on your chest, wear a loin cloth and say "UGH" alot.

12. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

This shit NEVER happens to me. You want to know why? I don't let it.

For one, I don't date ex's. For two, I don't continue fucking around or wasting times with girls who play games. If you chose to do this, then deal with the consequences. All I can tell you is that my love life skyrocketed for the better when I set standards and kept to them. Perhaps you should choose to stop being a victim.

13. Lucky Penny

^^ Man's got a good point

14. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

That might be true for some men but

You are talking about someone who has chosen chastity (refraining from orgasm, not sex) for over 7 months and will take it to a lifetime. I have had sex, intense oral sex w. tongue ring, etc. My hormones do not control me :o

I give some credit to the woman that do not let their hormones control them. Well we need hormones, but we know what I mean.

15. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Masculinity ftw

16. Lucky Penny

Fixed. ;)

17. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

Stop letting her dictate your mood and putting yourself in a position where what she does actually means anything to you.

In fact, stop letting any woman dictate your mood.

18. Hate Crime

Hate Crime Don't Hate OT Supporter

:werd:

Shit happened to me, and I ended up losing a lot of sleep over it.

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

She has low interest in you.

Low, but just enough to string you along.

Quit allowing yourself to be strung and don't give your time and attention to women who have low interest in you.

Your neediness and desperation are causing you to cling to her in the hopes that you can turn this around, but its nearly impossible with her interest level this low.

Start the process anew with a woman who is actually interested in you as a person, not what entertainment you can provide her.

20. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

If more men did this, I think as a gender we would be better off.

21. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

thxu

22. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You live 4 hours away from each other though man. People who have already been in a relationship for a long time usually can't keep that shit together if it turns into a LDR.

23. Phat_J

Phat_J OT Supporter

ok you guys are right. I got a txt message from this girl the next day that said 'im so sorry, blah blah im going to make it up to you'. I wrote her back and said 'its cool, dont worry about it' and left it at that. Thanks for the reality check anyways.

24. kristaliah

kristaliah New Member

She sounds JUST like me. I did that to a guy for nearly 4 months before finally he forced me to make up my mind about me and him. My only advice is to just try and keep this girl as a friend, but not to expect too much out of it. Like ppl used to tell the boys I messed around with "you deserve much better.. you deserve a girl that knows what she wants" and that's true. Don't waste your time on someone who is putting no real effort to be with you.

25. Cutz_Paper

Cutz_Paper New Member

Dear Threadstarter,

Follow these steps:

1: Read quoted text.
    2: Reflect.
    3. /thread
    4. Never make this mistake again.
    5. ????
    6. New local girl + Profit