Women troubles v. yeah im lame

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Potato2, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Potato2

Potato2 Money and the power

So I'm hoping to get some ideas on what I should do. Heres the situation:

My friend broke up with her boyfriend a while back, and we started hooking up. I recently began to have strong feelings for her and am sure she knows I do. The way me and her are now it's kind of like we're dating but theres other guys. I am tired of hearing about the other guys, but she doesn't want to stick with only me. Bottom line is that if I confront her there is a good chance me and her will never do anything ever again, and thats not something I want to give up.

So what do I do? If I say stop with other guys or this is over it would just upset both of us (mainly her) and then ruin what we currently have.

2. Potato2

oh and just to add: im the only guy that knows about the others.

3. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Unless she wants to be exclusive, there's not really anything you can do. Women do what they want, when they want and with whom; no use trying to fight it.

If you think there is something there (though it doesn't sound like there is), you would have to withdraw and make her earn you by not seeing other guys anymore. But if she has no interest in earning you when you do that, she'll just forget you.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

And that alone tells you that you're not going to get serious with her. Who talks about the other men/women in their life when they are with the person they really want to be with?

You're her safety net. You're the one she'll always come back to when things go bad, or she can't find anyone else.

5. Potato2

thanks for the responses guys. about the other guys knowing, the reason i know is because we were friends before and i already knew about them. she didnt just start telling me one day.

either way, thanks for outside perspective.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well put it this way....if you give this girl an ultimatum she's going to be turned off to you most likely. Obviously she's not ready for anything exclusive, hence her seeing other guys and actually telling you. From a girls point of view, who has been in that situation before....I'd say you can do two things. You could sit her down and tell her you care about her, but ask her what she's feeling because she might at least admit to you that she likes you but is just not ready for anything serious. OR you can pull the whole distance thing. If there's one thing that intrigues girls it's when a guy they like pulls away a little. Not only would it make her possibly miss you, but also evaluate what she wants. Just my 2 cents

7. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Continue seeing her as you are, and see other women too. You can not be commited to one woman if she is not commited to you 100%. If you really want this one, you need to subcommunicate to her that you are seeing other women. It'll spike her interest level and competitive nature and she'll become more attracted to you.

If not, you'll still have other options.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

lol, yeah...it also could easily piss her off and make her not interested anymore

9. Potato2

It seems like this would happen, but I think I'll still do it. The reason I think this is I mentioned another girl in front of her and she started getting sarcrastic and continued mentioning it for a while.

10. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

So are you fucking her? I am just trying to be sure your lingo means what I think it means.

Is she fucking them, too?

Rightfully so. She is being rude, but is also doing this to keep you at a distance. If she had feelings for you, it's unlikely she'd talk about other guys unless she is really dumb.

So then don't confront her. In fact, stop thinking about being so serious. Lighten up, play hard to get, don't always be available for her, or otherwise let her know that she is NOT first on your list.

Don't say anything, doh!

Look, if you're fucking her, sooner or later she'll either (a) like you more or (b) dump you. If you act desperate and pathetic, she's going to dump you. Act like you have a life as well. Don't go out with her on Friday or Saturday nights (have other plans, but don't tell her what they are.) Relax. Slow down. Realize that any woman who talks about other men is a piece of shit and no matter how much you like her, she's walking all over you - disrespecting you. Sooner or later you need to stand up for yourself and change the topic. ;)

11. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

highly doubtful in my experience.

if he is going to conduct himself in a way to "not piss her off" he doesn't have a chance in the long term with her anyways

She is obviously in the driver's seat in this situation. He can possibly flip that around, but he will never be able to do that if he's concerned with "pissing her off."

Clinging desperately to a woman is a sure-fire way to ensure the relationship does not survive in the long-term. I know because I've been there.

What this guy needs is dating options other than her.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2006
  12. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

You can not be pissed off and disinterested at the same time. The fact that she gets pissed off means that she is emotionaly invested. If anything, it'll make her pissed off and horny for his cock.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

hah, riiiiight. I'm just saying for me, if a guy I kind of liked and was messing around with started talking about other girls I would be pissed and actually lose interest in him, not gain interest by any means...

14. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Of course it's stupid to talk about seeing other girls. Making you wonder about it is something else entirely.

15. Potato2

Just an update: she came over today and we talked about it. She won't be foolin around with other guys anymore and me and her are gonna stick together.

16. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I hope she does what she says!

You definitely shouldn't have talked about it though....

17. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

:werd:

actions, not words.

now if she chooses to keep seeing other guys, she will hide it from you

18. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:werd:

19. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

Sometimes openness and honesty is the best way... Not this time.