FRK women squirting video's

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by fastlif, Aug 16, 2004.

1. fastlif

fastlif New Member

I know it is possible, but, 99.9% of the videos I have seen are bogus, most of them are pissing(easily seen coming out of the wrong hole) or either they are filling themselves up with some liquid and making it squirt out.

Just wondering if anyone else believes this stuff.??

2. zeusch

zeusch New Member

believe it and seen it in person
    not the real gushers like i have seen in a few vids but she squirted none the less
    the first time i was like :eek3: then :naughty:

3. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

there was a thread a few days ago in the main forum talking about a technique that can be used to make any girl squirt. probably not like in the movies, but I've met some strippers who can spray a good distance. probably just takes practice.

Anyone have ideas as to what the technique might be? I'd be interested in using it some girls.

4. zeusch

zeusch New Member

lots of g spot stimulation

5. fastlif

fastlif New Member

I know its possible, I've seen a few that looked real, but a steady stream coming out for 30 seconds -2 minutes ...and LOOKS like its coming from pee hole, I do not believe. I can see a few spasming jerks and fluid coming out, not the stream of pee being real.

6. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

My wife is a squirter.. it is so fucking hot..

7. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

:eek3: :ugh:

8. R6EXTERRA

R6EXTERRA New Member

:drool: :naughty: :bowdown:

9. Narcissistik

Narcissistik We are all born original, most die copies......

My girl squirts too.

It takes alot of G -spot stimulation coupled with the tongue on the Clit!

10. DatacomGuy

It's fucking cool. :coold:

11. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Well....squirting is cool period. :naughty: :bigthumb:

12. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

13. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Um... Its real, and it does come out of the urethra (or "pee hole" as you so eloquently called it). Its not pee, but it does come out the same hole.

Do a search in this forum on female ejaculation for more detailed info. Pretty sure I've posted links in the past.

14. fastlif

fastlif New Member

I'm no biologist or Dr. but isn't the only thing the urethra is attached to the bladder? CUM would come from the vagina. Maybe I'm wrong...please prove me wrong.

15. fastlif

fastlif New Member

16. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Since you cant seem to do it yourself as I suggested, I searched the forum for you. My old posts are gone, but I found one that may inspire you to actually look it up yourself.

Teh IntraWeb Iz Vast o n00bish one... google seaches are teh win.

17. fastlif

fastlif New Member

http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/ejacula.htm

Urine or Ejaculate?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have already explained above that the paraurethral glands do in fact produce an alkaline fluid. In some cases, all of the fluid emitted from a woman's urethra is ejaculate. In other cases, the liquid is likely a mixture of ejaculate and urine, or only urine. There has not been sufficient research done to clarify exactly what the fluid is, in every instance. The research that has been done often provided conflicting results. There is research that concludes it is only ejaculate or that it is mostly urine with traces of ejaculate. It is clear though that most if not all women produce the alkaline fluid in at least small quantities. It may seep out versus be expelled and be confused with sweat and vaginal lubrication.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is a woman urinating or ejaculating? This is a question that cannot be answer outside a medical lab. There is no accurate way of determining whether a woman is voluntarily squirting urine, experiencing incontinence, or ejaculating at the moment of orgasm. These fluids all exit the body through the urethra so the visible source is the same for them all. I'm not aware of any color, taste, or scent test that can be applied to the expelled liquid that will accurately distinguish them from one another. We are left with no other choice than to see them as indistinguishable, the same.

NOTE: In her book The Clitoral Truth Rebecca Chalker states a simple smell test will tell you if it is urine or ejaculate. If the fluid has a acrid scent, it is urine. This may be true but what difference does or should it make? My concern is that if a woman or her partner decides she is squirting urine then they may see it as undesirable; inappropriate. My position is, it really does not matter what type of fluid is expelled and being concerned about it may create a barrier to pleasure for women. It is okay to be curious about these fluids, that is only natural, but it is not appropriate to judge them.

proves my point that MOST you see in videos is probably urine. Like I said it is possible but NOT LIKE YOU SEE IN VIDEOS.

18. fastlif

fastlif New Member

BTW: i did a seach of this site and found nothing regarding this.

19. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

One link does not a fact make, nor do I see how this "proves your point". Forgive me for picking on you today... I guess its a sado-day.

"There has not been sufficient research done to clarify exactly what the fluid is, in every instance."

"We are left with no other choice than to see them as indistinguishable, the same." (I disagree with this statement, the other choice would be to say "we dont know yet", and other studies have been fairly conclusive)

"It is okay to be curious about these fluids, that is only natural, but it is not appropriate to judge them."​

As for the search... it worked for me (pretty sure this link will work): http://forums.offtopic.com/search.php?searchid=1617277

20. DatacomGuy

:naughty:

21. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Squirting always is the follow up to a GREAT orgasm for me. Not like a HUGE stream, but a good squirt.

22. Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid New Member

:werd: about a year and a half ago I had a fuck friend that I experimented around with a lot.

the biggest gush we got was done by:

about 15 minutes of non-stop intense g-spot stimulation with a dildo that was large enough that it sealed itself into her pussy- none of the cum was able to drip out. then when she had an extremely intense orgasm, I pulled the dildo out, and she squirted about 6 feet and splattered the wall with a HUGE jet. like maybe half a cup of cum.

other than that we've gotten some smaller squirts with a lesser amount of stimulation prior to squirting.

23. Cobber

Cobber Wanna touch my bunny hole?

Mine too :wavey:

24. LoL, Orgasim? What's that? It's just a myth ya silly!

25. fastlif

fastlif New Member

again guys, I KNOW IT HAPPENS, my point is the videos I have seen look very fake. a GUSH here, a spasm there..yeah. A stream of "piss/ejaculate" over a 3 rail fence...NAAAAA.