FRK Women (or men) do you have any preference between cut or uncut?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by psalm, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psalm

psalm Thanks niquesuave06 for the AV

Personally my dick isn't cut, and I like it that way. But I've seen quite a bit of hate towards uncut penis in the forums (not this one specifically).

Everyone from out of the US seems to prefer them uncut, but here so many people think they are dirty.

Are they really frowned upon, or is it just fun to make fun of them because they are a bit of an oddity in this country?

Being uncut seems to offer quite a few advantages - a good example of one is typically you last longer during sex because when you pull back the foreskin covers the head of the penis, while at the same time your penis is more sensitive because it was never desensitized by constant rubbing on clothing.

My wife loves mine uncut - so I guess that's what really matters, but I do wonder. Either way I like it :noes:

2. ctrl!

ctrl! New Member

I'm assuming "uncut" means "un-circumsized", which I am uncut as well.

I've had few women tell me it's weird, and lots tell me it's better than great. I asked one girl why it was so great, and she said that the extra skin rubbed against her inside in a different way. And it brang her to a quicker, and more powerful orgasm. (You might think, "well were you doing something different", and no, I wasn't. I just stayed to what I usually do.)

But if your wife loves it, then there ya' go!

To me, it's better to be uncut for the fact that most women seem to have a better sexual experience. And for men who have uncut penis', it leads to a better hygenic lifestyle since you have to clean it daily.

I live in the US and have had no odd stares, and no one has told me it's dirty. I've never been out of the states, so I can't tell you about that. But since you're married, does it really matter?

3. psalm

Like I mentioned, I'm quiet glad I'm not cut. I'm just curious how the freaky people feel about it.

4. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

It took a number of years in the US for medical associations to sotp pushing circumcision.
    Most prefer it because it's what most are used to.
    I for one will never have any son of mine circumcised.

5. 311-420

311-420 New Member

my shit is cut, thats the way i like it. uncut looks...i dunno...

6. chris0626

chris0626 New Member

Well, I'm cut and wish I weren't. Every uncut man I've been with has demonstrated a more 'fulfilling'-ness with their sexuality. (I realize the description is severely lacking, but how can one describe it?)... besides I like the way they feel.

I don't think a physically altering procedure such as this should be the 'right' of the parent. It's my dick, not theirs.

7. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

Personally I think its just another thing that boils down to personal taste. Im cut and like it. Dont think Id like to be uncut. Most of the women Ive been friends with dont like an uncut man, or didnt care. My ex gf's last boytoy is uncut, and she didnt like it at all. Didnt like the look, didnt like the taste. Now I know thats probably due to his cleaning habits, but Ive known few women that prefer them.

8. Crystal

Crystal Foodie

I'd have to guess that the majority of women who don't like them simply are 'intimidated' by them. I've only been with one guy who wasn't cut and at first it was a bit 'weird', for a lack of a better word

9. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I'd love more sensitivity that would come from not being cut. When I was born though it was still pretty common in the US, now its pushed on parents much less. As a result alot of girls probably think they have a preference because its what they're used to, but I'd rather be uncircumcized. If you can't handle non-mutilated genitals then we don't need to be having sex.

10. xela

xela So say we all!

I prefer a circumsized penis I think mostly because it's just what I'm used to. I have been with two men though who weren't circumsized and it didn't phase me in the least...I thought it was cool. :big grin: One of them was very comfortable with it and the other guy actually wouldn't even let me look at him when I was soft...I don't think he actually wanted me to know he was un-cut, but you can just tell.

11. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

I have never had any experience with anyone who wasn't circumsized, but if I ever came across one, I don't think I would think be weird or anything...although I am married to a circumsized guy so I doubt I will come across one....When my son was born I REALLY didn't want to circumsize him, I didn't want to put him through the pain or anything, but I lost that fight.

12. psalm

Sorry to hear about your son. Just be glad he wont remember it :)

I will never have a son circumsized (not an issue right now since we're having a baby girl though).

13. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

Cut is the only way I like it. Uncut is just nasty. Shit gets in there and it stinks. I would never give a BJ to man that was uncut. :barf:

14. psalm

Good to see you know what you're talking about :ugh:

15. xela

xela So say we all!

Wow, way to be closed-minded. If you knew any better you'd know that it only gets dirty and dirty if the person isn't cleanly. :ugh2:

16. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

Actually a couple friends of mine have had the same complaint she has with it. One of them even broke up with her bf becuase it caused problems. She wouldnt give him head becasue when she did, it tasted foul and smelled. She stopped doing it, he got mad, they started fighting, and she broke up with him. UNfortunately, there are guys out there that dont take care of it better.
    I was actually talking to my ex gf this weekend about it after seeing this post and she told me her younger brother had to get cut over the summer, becuase even though he took care of it and cleaned it, he still had prblems, started causing pain, etc, and had to get cut at 19. From what I understand, its HELL at any age other than an infant.\But again, its like big boobs vs small boobs. Everyone has their preference.

17. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

An infancy it IS hell.
    We just can't remember it.

18. PrettyLush5

PrettyLush5 red sky at night

I've never been with someone who is uncircumcized so I can't tell you what I prefer. I remember the first time I saw a picture of an uncircumcized penis and truthfully, it scared me but I just wasn't used to it.

19. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

Thank god then, and im glad I had it done then instead of now, :noes:

20. psalm

All that story says is some men don't clean themselves enough. Pussy doesn't taste great after a long day of work, but it doesn't make pussy itself gross.

I shower in the morning and after work, my bits do not smell. :dunno:

21. ShoverBot

ShoverBot OT Supporter

i have a friend who is uncut, his GF a good friend of mine told me, and he cant wear condoms because of, it gets in the way and they tear or just wont stay on she said, so that right there is a big problem with it i would assume

i am cut ive never had problems and i realy dont care

ive always herd and read it was there for a pourpous in the old days to keep stuff out of your penis, when people didnt wear clothes and just walked around foriging for food ect.. so when the time came for reproduction it wasnt damaged by fighting and crawling around ect

so in that means it has almost no purpous today, but its your deal, ive never been uncut so i have no idea. personaly it would just be one more thing to have to worry about so id rather not have to deal with it

22. J_75

J_75 New Member

I am uncut and never had a problem with condoms or being clean.

I don't know where that idea comes from, but it kinda ticks me off for some reason. Being clean is being clean.......it's not like there is some magical crevice that bacteria live in on un-circumsized men.

If a woman (or man) prefers their partner circumsized for aesthetic reasons, I completely understand.....we all have our visual preferences. But to make a statement like "Uncut is just nasty. Shit gets in there and it stinks." is just stupid.

Not that it surprises me, because some people are really, really stupid.

Actualy, I would imagine the argument could be made that vagina's (by their nature) have a much higher tendency to harbor bacteria than uncircumsized penises.

23. Sueded

Sueded New Member

It really doesnt matter if it's cut or uncut. As long as you clean behind the skin daily, everything is good.

24. skelm

skelm New Member

:werd:

25. xxx

xxx New Member

is it possible to be circumsized without circumcision?

cause i think i was uncut when i was young until i messed about in the bathtub one night an so i'm uncut now

something i was actually looking forward to in my childhood

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.