Women of the Vag: How fat is too fat?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by D-FENS, Sep 3, 2009.

1. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

How fat does a guy have to be for you to turn him down based on looks alone?

I strike out pretty often with girls even though I seem to be doing everything "by the book". I'll be at a party with my brother and his girlfriend who both know the whole dating scene pretty well, they try to hook me up with one of their friends at the party, they'll be watching me with her and say I'm doing everything right, but when the time comes that I ask if she wants to go out and get dinner something or ask if she wants to come back to my place and hang out, it all goes to shit. The only thing I can think of that would make sense for my high fail rate is if girls just don't find me attractive, since I seem to do everything else right.
    I'm fatter than your average guy, but I really don't think I'm that bad that girls would turn me down just because of that. I'm 300lbs, but 6'6" and I have a shitload of muscle underneath, I work as a mover carrying ridiculously heavy shit, and I regularly go on backpacking trips hiking up to 15 miles a day with a pack weighing up to 70lbs. I'm chubby, but not a total fatass.

Pics for reference: (the hair/beard are normally much more under control, I just had to grow it out for a summer job as a mountain man.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  2. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

He's gotta be fatter than you in order for me to turn him down

and i think presentation has a lot to do with it. how you wrap the package: Dress decent, groom yourself nicely and carry yourself with confidence.
    I'm not sure about all women, but i do know a lot who genuinely like bigger guys :dunno:

3. JBunni

JBunni New Member

By standards of 'fatness', I wouldnt say you're fat. But I also live with 2 obese women. As sportsjunkie said, it could be the presentation.

4. kiri

kiri New Member

it depends. are you eating healthy and attempting to lose weight? or are you constantly chugging beer and junk food? unless a guy is completely obese it's not the fat itself that bothers me, but the "lazy, unhealthy slob" aspect.

and :rofl: at kittah's face in the second pic

5. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

as a straight guy, you should lose weight, lose the beard, and get a haircut

you have stretch marks, isn't that reason enough to change?

6. freckleface

freckleface expose the raw nerve and get on with our lives...

With your shirt on i thought i would so talk to him! I like big men however that belly needs something honey! And groom!!!!
    Like sports said it is in the presentation!

7. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

I'm usually dressed like in the second pic (I was incredibly drunk for the first pic), typically some generic cargo shorts and a t-shirt so my gut isn't hanging out, but I'm defintiely not trying to hide that I'm chubby. I definitely do enjoy my fast food and beer, but it's also quite clear that I'm a very active person, I always bike to parties even if they're like 6-7 miles away, I'll be talking about going hiking or my job as a mover, etc.

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

dude... reality check. you have a fat face and a LARGE gut. you would look completely different if you lost even just 25 pounds.

its a pain in the ass, but its not complicated. eat less calories and exercise more.

9. AgGoNy

AgGoNy Active Member

you gotta clean yourself up man, and drop weight -

10. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Like I said, the beard and hair is normally under control. I'm slowly working off the weight (gained like 50lbs my senior year in HS when I smoked pot and went to burger king every day) but I'm not in a huge rush. I'm not concerned about "optimizing" my game, I know I'd be doing better with no fat at all, but as long as being fat isn't a gigantic factor its not a big deal to me. I'm just wondering if I'm fat enough that that's the actual reason I've been having such a long losing streak, since my success rate is like 1 in 20.

11. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

You look EXACTLY like my roommate. To a creepy level. I would have actually assumed you were him except the cat pic... he hates cats.

I'm only saying this because it's creepy how much you guys look alike, you don't look similar you look EXACTLY alike. :eek3:

He absolutely sucks with women... to the point that I know he does like women, but I've never actually seen him talk or hit on one and I've known him for 20+ years.

And 1 in 20 is actually not bad considering for the average guy it really is just a numbers game. At least you are making the effort, as long as you are paying attention and trying to learn from each rejection you'll eventually improve that ratio. So if you want to do better with women, approach more of them. Think about it, if you can pull 1 out of 20, then talk to 20 women per day.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:sad2: I'm sure I'll get called a bitch for not protecting your feelings, but.....yeah, I would consider you fat, regardless of your height.

13. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

I think everyone puts too much of a price on weight. I am a decently big guy. (Not gunna give away my wight and height though:mamoru:). But no matter what it's about presentation and if your comfortable with your self. I have never been a skinny guy and when i did have my hair and beard all grown out i still got girls. Don't listen to everyone to just drop weight to get girls, that's not the issue. It could be the girls your talking to or your confidence level. Drop the weight for a better reason than girls.

i know this post is all over but just wanted to get my 2cents in cause i know what it's like to question your weight on girls. And to tell you the truth every girlfriend i ever had was never a hog, they were always petite or tall and skinny.:bigthumb: Just relax and be yourself.

14. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

I think you just need to clean yourself up a bit. what are you wearing when you meet these women? unless your long hair looks good i would say cut it short, women tend to like that because its "civilized", also shave the beard off... totally, its just hair it will grow back if you really are attached to it.

You are a big guy but I think you will see some more results if you lost a little weight. Women don't like you r mind until they've known you a while. Physical attraction is what draws people together initially.

just my 2 cents.

15. D7

D7 OT Supporter

You must have a horrible diet if you're working as a mover and as active as you've said.

Being so tall might be working against you but your weight is definitely working against you.

16. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: *pause to breath* :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I find it hilarious when fat people say that. Loads of msucle? Look at the lack of muscle in your shoudlers and arms. You're fat bro. Stop eating like a slob and lose some weight.

edit: for the record about a year and a half ago I was 275+ and sloppy fat except I did have a shitload of muscle underneath as proven by AV after losing the weight.

17. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

Sorry had to point out the contradiction here...:rofl:

18. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

What's the contradiction? I actually had muscle mass where as most fatasses who think they do don't?

19. THoC

THoC New Member

contradiction how?

he pointed out that TS has no muscle underneath the fat. you can tell by first pic... look at his arms/shoulders.

TS.... yes you are fat. also your face is not the most attractive. you need to lose the weight and hit the gym. at least you could be a big ass dude w. a meh face rather then be a fat slob w. a meh face.
    plenty of chicks would overlook the face if you're a huge bitch.

20. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

21. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

Too serious.... Only playing on your words... Relax... :hsugh:

22. jonno

jonno New Member

agree with GT

23. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

fat is too fat.

/thread

24. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

:werd: Even if we put aside the weight, you still don't seem to take care of yourself, you posted pics here for getting opinions and you probably look the worst you can look in them...It's like you just don't care about your appearance.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  25. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I think this would help you out a lot. Seth Rogen used to be a heavy guy, but he still presented himself well when he went out. And there were girls that still found him attractive because of the way he dressed and how he acted.