Women of OT, give me some advice :o

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dnepr, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Dnepr

Dnepr Guest

When a women friend starts mentioning that she's not going out with anyone, starts sending pictures of herself much more often then usual, and actually wants to go on vacation with me (just 2 of us)...

Whats up? Its a little un usual because I've only talked to her in person maybe two times in last 15 years. Just so happens that we have kept good mail contacts.

I friendzoned her long time ago, but im just being a little surprised. What do you all think she has in her mind?

2. EyesForTheSkies

EyesForTheSkies God made me funky...

um, if that was me doing/sending all that stuff--- it probably means i really wanted to hang out and try to get you to realize that you wanted me... or at least get drunk enough to have sex... :mamoru:

i mean, reverse the situ... if you were saying all that stuff to a chick, what would you probably be doing it for?...

she's pursuing you... now you just need to decide if you wanna give it a try...

;)

3. Dnepr

Dnepr Guest

It does make sense what you say.

Im a little cautious of doing anything with her. Thing is every girl who is a friend that I have tried to go out with, when it falls, there is no friendship left.

4. :smile:

:smile: New Member

so than yo're better off keeping it more local & just going to a bar, lounge, or something of those aspects. if you go away together & she wants something to happen but you don't, it could cause problems.

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

dont ask women for advice about women..........

6. ExquisiteImports

ExquisiteImports AZN

:rofl:

It kind of sounds like she is interested in you and trying to throw hints out there to see how you react.

I'd take :smile:'s advice and to stick to group type of things.

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

and yes, she wants to deep throat you and swallow your children many times over

8. big 1

big 1 New Member

yes, shes interested. But you never know, you guys might develop something good, because you have the basic elements for a realtionship, such as trust, and open-honesty, etc. Plus, she knows who you are because she has kept in contact wiht you.
    im assuming yuoure single as well, so why not go for it? do somethingin a neutral setting, and then try maybe going on vacation..who knows, you might LIKE it!!

ps..... what does she look like>? do u find her attractive?