Women= irrational ???

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Avenger97, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Avenger97

Avenger97 New Member

Aight just wondering if its just mine , or women in general ?

for example my GF was getting up earlier than me this AM , to watch her friends kids for a few hours , and i had agreeed to take her son to school before i went to work in the morning .

Soon as she gets up , she is bitching about the back door not being locked last night ( no not her ass), maybe it was my fault , maybe not , i dont remember who was there last , and its a new place we have only been in a week , so things sometimes are forgotten.

After this she is complaining how she has no gas for her car , and that i dont care, dont care about her and her childrens safety , and im such a bad person bla bla bla.. im like WTF do u want me to do , we are both pretty tapped untill we get paid later this week ( again moving is expensive , and tapped my cash , till i get paid). Told her all i can really do about it right is either A) let her take my car for the day and i'll walk to work (new place is .96 mi from the office) , As my car has 1/2 a tank of gas in it . or B) i'll call my boss.. and risk my job and take a day off , as she is telling me she will just walk the 7 miles to her son's school and get him in 90+ deg weather , then make them both walk back 7 miles

i'm like seriously these are the opts that are available to us , and this is what we can do .. of course none of these options are good enough , and it just keeps her pissed at me , untill she leaves..

seriously i just dont get it .. makes no sense.. i see there is a problem and im trying to fix it , and offer solutions to fix the problem , but unless it involves me magically coming up with cash so she can get gas , none of it is good enough..

anyone else see crazy shit like this from their girls ? or it just a thing that i get to deal with ????

*edit* im kinda lookin for some serious replys, but didnt think the Asylum was where i needed to put this..

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

She's angry at you about something, according to her your apparent lack of interest in her, and rather than have a full on fight about the issue is being passive aggressive.
    People rarely act outside of rationality, you're just assuming you have all the facts about the situation. She's being passive aggressive, and while thats not a good decision, its hardly 'irrational' and in her mind is apparently the best way to deal with the situation at hand.
    Talk to her, ask her whats going on.

3. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

Wow, is all I can say. I wouldn’t put up with this unless you are super happy, or you have done something to deserve the barrage of verbal abuse. Some people have it coming. I cant think of anytime random things like that would ever be piped twords a mate. Not cool.

4. tqpolo

tqpolo ***** Platinum Member OT Supporter

Sounds like you're whipped. It's her car, why isn't she the one putting gas in it?

5. Avenger97

Avenger97 New Member

I have tried that.. and generally deal with it.. but really at 6 am on a monday morning , just because she is up , doesnt mean i have to be as well , and dont need her to try to "vent" to me at this time, im generally pretty respectful , and if i have to be at work before she is up , i'll be as quiet as i can and not try to wake up others in the house. i guess the kicker was when a few hours later , as im heading from one work site to another , she is telling me how she bought the kids a lil swimming pool for yard ,becuase its really hot.. im like come on , if ya had no money.. how the hell did u get the pool ???

as for her being mad at me.. im sure there is something to it , that stems from yesterday , when it worked out that the kids werent around ( out with family/relatives) and we actually had an unplanned day alone , with no kids , and no work. so i thought we could spend some time togheter.. all she wanted to do , was call an ex-BF , and go for a ride for a few hours with him on his Motorcycle. so again i wasnt thrilled about this as i generally dont trust the guy , and we rarely get time alone like this , she knows it bothers me , but still says i should trust her and its no biggie.. though she has confirmed she would not be ok with it had the roles been reversed . IE: i have a Ex-Gf who i was gonna pick up for a few hours and go crusin in my GTO:nono:

dunno.. just seems selfish and irrational to me.....

6. demosnat

demosnat New Member

This isn't okay. You need to tell her that.

7. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

sounds like she was mad at the situation in general and instead of working through it together she just got pissed at you because it would make her ultimately feel better. misery loves company, if she's pissed and you seem like you aren't really at all, then she will make you feel like shit so you can both be pissed... its a pretty sweet formula if you ask me.

"OMG fine i'll just walk 7 miles in 90 degree weather", now thats just stupid cuz she would obviously never do that.

she's setting you up to bend at her feet and figure out a solution.

i usually just stop talking about things when it gets to that point, because the argument has just turned into a bicker match...

- babe i'm too tired to have sex tonight lets just go to sleep
    - fine i guess we'll never do it again!!!

see how dumb that is. lol

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sounds like you guys should've stayed broken up...

9. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Way too much drama, way too much anger, way too much passive aggressiveness.

I would not put up with this shit..there is NO need for you to allow yourself to take this BS.

And like others have hinted at, this is not a healthy relationship.

Wanting to spend time that you two have alone...then deciding she wants to go on a motorcycle ride with an ex? NO!

Get out (of the relationship and living with her) ASAP. She does not respect you at all, and it doesn't sound like you have that much love for her either.

10. NCS

NCS Active Member

dude how is it that you don't see whats going on?

stop the double standards immediately (and let her know). she's prob already cheated on you.

going out with ex bf on his motorcycle? thats practically foreplay.

tell her that she needs to get her act together but throw in some of the good sense and sensitivity and try and get to the real problem.

11. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Yeah I don't believe it.

Sorry man but after you I read this post it sounds like she is unhappy in the relationship. As a guy I understand how you would like your woman to be up front with you and if there is a problem in the relationship to come and talk to you about it. But it doesn't work that way with women. Women don't communicate directly. They communicate indirectly. So her nagging and being a bitch is trying to communicate something.

I can't believe you let her go "hang out" with an ex-bf and go ride his motorcycle... something is wrong in your relationship and you wont find out what until you sit her down be a man and talk to her about it. And don't take none of her shit.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

You guys should have stayed broken up and especially not moved in together so soon after getting back together. Biggest mistake ever.

How many threads did you make about this girl and how many times did we all tell you to MOVE ON. But noooo, she's special and your situation is special :uh:

13. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

she's not going to hold herself accountable for the consequences of her actions, which is why you are the scapegoat

14. Avenger97

Avenger97 New Member

ya know.. i kinda knew i'd get this kind of response at some point.. never said my situation was special or anything along those lines.. differences come up in any relationship , and im looking for advice on a particular situation , now you may feel that we should not be together , and that is fine.. but if you cant give advice on the situation at hand , and just say bolt at every chance.. its not all that helpful, others have given me some helpful advice and i appriciate it..

is there something up with the relationship.. yes there is , or we wouldnt be in this boat.. its part of how it is.. and it happens in any relationship..

once i can try to figure out what is up with her ,and why it seems she isnt happy in the relationship , then i will try to fix it.. or if it cant be fixed.. its time to end it.. as its not gonna get any better

15. iwishyouwerebeer

Well you can start by sitting her down and having a serious conversation about what the fuck is up with your relationship. How the things she does make you feel. Why she won't give you blowjobs anymore (yes, it's important enough to bring up). Everything.

16. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

Even before that last sentence I was going to say quit giving responses from books. She did have a real problem that she asked for help with. I don't think "Yep. Yeah. Mhmmmm" would have helped this situation. We don't really have all the details.

From his side it does sound like she's being irrational. She's definitely not communicating in an effective manner.

17. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

Red flag x 2. Get out of that.

18. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

She doesnt respect you at all.

you cant let her walk all over you. She will never be grateful for it. She will be repulsed by your weakness.

how in the world do you justify letting her ride with her ex, yet you cant even be in the same car as yours? Her arms are wrapped around him and her tits are pressed into his back. And that before they probably stop someplace so she can blow him like she wont blow you.

this girl is disgusted with you. Grow one nut and start acting like you have a spine. Maybe if you grow a pair you will get out of this relationship all together.

19. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

well... considering i don't know the issues you're having with the relationship, i'll give an impartial response. :]

she's obviously stressed. she probably realizes that you two are tight with money, and unfortunately, she's taking it out on you instead of dealing with the situation rationally.

if you can be calm, cool, and collected, it'd be best to say, "honey, come here. i'm trying to help. please don't get frustrated with me. everything will be okay," and insert a hug and/or kiss or something. ;]

she is being irrational. i'd like to say it's due to stress with the move :dunno:

good luck on working stuff out :]

20. ASoT

ASoT New Member

I've found that women don't actually want solutions to their problems, just someone to share them with.

21. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

I would end it and leave very fast if I were you.

22. coldstone

coldstone New Member

Are you sure she's not feeling guilty about something, and this is her way of trying to assuage her guilt?

23. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

:hsugh:

24. frpSpore

frpSpore New Member

It sounds like she already has the one right solution in her mind and if you can't make that happen you are a fuckup.

I think you should sit her down and tell her to knock off the shit and see if it improves. If not, kick her ass to the curb.

25. frpSpore

frpSpore New Member

:ugh:

He doesn't want to just sit down and listen to her shit and I don't blame him. We all have problems. She needs to learn how to fix hers or how to properly ask for help fixing her problems.

Bitching leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to smackin' a bitch.