FRK Women farting

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bham_guy, May 8, 2008.

1. bham_guy

bham_guy New Member

Hiya people

I have seen threads/replies here about watersports and some about scat, I myself am into golden showers and I like to watch women poo, but my favourite "toilet" fetish as it were is women I find attractive farting. It is a rather uncommon fetish more so than watersports or scat which is odd in a way since the other two could be seen as more hardcore.

I love everything about it, the sound, the humour of it, it's anally related, dirty, some would consider it taboo. Furthermore, if it were to take place in the context of a relationship it would signify a lot of trust and comfort and that in itself is very sexy. I see it as cute especially if she blushes or acts a little embarassed. Hell depending on how horny I am and what she has eaten I can even enjoy the smell though sometimes is would be necessary to breath through the mouth. I even have a preference for smell, strange but true.

As to enjoying the fetish the women could be just around me and fart, sitting on the couch next to me, having sex with me and do it or even fart on me, she could be in jeans, panties or naked whatever I just love it.

What I want to ask the women is how long before you are comfortable around your partner before you fart in front of him? or are you someone who could never do that? how would you feel if your partner had a fetish like mine and would you ever be able to indulge such a fetish?

Note that by fart fetish I'm not saying a women should be like a hot air balloon ready to vent gas at the drop of a hat. Whatever her natural habits are that would be enough for me. A lot of it as I said the sexiness of her willingness to indulge your fetish, that is half the attraction right there.

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Don't be too disappointed if you don't get much of a response. Your new and we just had a major troll fiasco. Sorry...

3. bham_guy

bham_guy New Member

i tend to stick around so maybe people will see more and more of me posting when my exams are over

4. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

i fart on my woman all the time

5. f/2.8L

f/2.8L New Member

:rofl:

I'll fart in front of my SO, and occasionally she will too, but it's hardly a turn on. Mostly just humorous.

6. Dogz

Dogz interior crocodile moderator

why the link in your post ?

Troll copy and paste ?

7. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

hey uh...thanks for the link

i dont think fs is much prepared for a newb at this point...not today, anyway. but i'm glad you shared you're interests.

edit: nvm you edited out the link

8. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

i am turned on every time i fart on my woman and she doesnt hit me

9. Abomb

Abomb New Member

my girlfriend doesnt find my egg white farts amusing, tasteful, or delightful

10. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

waiting for troll or non-troll confirmation from the powers that be before replying. :hs:

11. bham_guy

bham_guy New Member

well i don't know how i can prove to you whether I'm a troll or a non-troll, believe what you want, though I do understand your reservations especially if the community as a whole has been trying to counteract trolls

12. JohnJohnJohnson

not much you can say, unless you can convince people that there's merit in your thread even if it's fictional.

13. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I fart a lot in my sleep. tigre laugh at me inthe morning when i get embarrased about it.

:dunno: nothing sexual about it for us... but thanks for sharing!!

14. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

my ex farted in front of me twice .. both complete accidentially ...

both were the result of a violent sneeze ... cracked me up ... though her reaction showed she lacked trust and was uncomfortable ...

hence the reason for the (ex)

15. Funklordtoejam

Funklordtoejam New Member

I'm lactose intolerant to a certain degree, such that when I consume any dairy I get all bloated and farty the next day. It really sucks.

16. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

It depends on the person I am with to when I would actually do that in front of them. My ex bf wouldn't fart in front of me and always said how girls shouldn't either. So the 2.5 yrs we were together I never did. If I were with a guy that is open and comfortable with it and doesn't make a big deal out of it I would have no problem at all. Its going to differ from girl to girl. My sister says just to break the ice and do it so its not awkward forever. She sat on her boyfriend and farted on him, he is her husband now. Haha.

17. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

:werd: its diffrent to all, to each their own. i fart around my SO, but mostly its just for laughs, its not sexual with us

18. bham_guy

bham_guy New Member

i would expect it to be sexual for the vast vast majority of people, it is a rare fetish, it isn't something i would really speak about to a SO either, i mean yes i have had the fetish indulged by one ex but we were only together really because we would both push our sexual boundaries and experiment but we didn't really get along well when not in a sexual context, i mean it isn't a fetish i absolutely need for a relationship to function, i have many fetishes some more acceptable than others and some that i would be a lot more comfortable talking to a partner about, with the farting thing it would be something i would be very tentative about even bringing up with a partner as you can't guage the response you will get, wish it weren't that way or that i was a little bolder but what can you do

19. f/2.8L

f/2.8L New Member

bham_guy = theronald

/thread

20. bham_guy

bham_guy New Member

i have never been on this forum before this week i can say in all honesty whether you believe me or not, i can in pvt divulge my facebook or msn to you as proof of who i am but that would be rather uncomfortable for me having to go to such lengths

21. JohnJohnJohnson

i'm gonna play along. if you're a troll then thanks for the entertainment.

this is a really interesting fetish. how long have you had it?

22. bham_guy

bham_guy New Member

well it is hard to say i guess i was a bottom obsessed child, i had a habit as a toddler to go up to women and bite them on their bums, obviously grew out of doing that but then it changed to side glances and lingering stares, to spending time in contorted in front of a mirror staring at my own anus,

as a fetish itself probably around 13-14 when i started to fantasise about women i found attractive farting, bear in mind if isn't flatulence itself that i am turned on by, it is beautiful women (well to my mind anyway) farting

23. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

My husband always told me he wouldn't marry a woman who wouldn't fart infront of him. He doesn't get off on it at all, but he does believe it shows a level of comfort and trust.

It took me a good year before I farted infront of him. I told him that once I let the first one go there was no going back. :rofl:

24. f/2.8L

f/2.8L New Member

25. theronald

theronald New Member

my GF forces me to sniff her farts,she will break up with me if i dont. and no, bham guy is not theronald. and i dont consider myself a troll.i was just entertaining a story which would have had a good ending if i was allowed to finish.