Women. Do you like planning dates?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ww_Crimson, Aug 6, 2008.

1. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

If you're still in the early dating stage of a relationship do you expect the guy to be the one to arrange/organize and ask you out on all the dates or do you like to plan them too?

I ask because looking back on a lot of my previous experiences I've noticed I'm always the one to plan things. The girl never really would plan / ask me to do stuff until a month or two into things.

2. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Women don't want to plan dates. They want to meet worldy guys that just know how to make them happy and have a good time. Only effort in the dating process women want to have is getting dressed up and looking pretty.

3. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I love planning dates :)

I like showing a new guy off at the places I frequent, I like bringing someone I care about into the environments I like, to have someone else experience the things i'm into.

Edit: after a bit of thought I think I like planning dates when i'm already a little into the relationship, but thats an insecurity

4. Sneaky Ranger

Sneaky Ranger Didn't know bout dem der Jedi Squirrels did ya

Undressed?

5. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

i love planning dates too, and for the same reasons demos listed

i'm not sure how far into dating i feel comfortable doing this though. i guess it depends on the guy, if we met at a random place and dont really know each other that well, or if we have known each other for a while already

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I love planning dates! But that's because I like doing fun things and my bf isn't creative :mamoru: Even when I first start dating a guy I tend to have a few places I always want to take them. Places I love that I want to share.

It's nice when a guy plans something cool....but I've rarely had that happen so I take the reigns.

7. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

My ex after a while did most of the planning :o

She got us tickets to Concerts in the Garden, Texas Ranger Game Tickets, tickets to Six Flags

Of course, this was all during the "obvious it prolly isn't going to work" phase and oddly enough she was the one pushing for the breakup.

Confusing? You bet.

8. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Exactly.

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

so basically you are the guy in the relationship, eh?

10. iwishyouwerebeer

I guess by all these standards :dunno: Why should he have to be the one that plans everything? That would be like me expecting him to plan an anniversary dinner or me expecting he will call and I take no responsibility.

I mean I'm not saying I plan all dates, I would get tired of that too. I just don't shy at voicing my opinion on something I'd like to do.

11. Vysion

Vysion New Member

The way that she posts about her relationship I'd say her personality likes to be in control and her bf is passive and let's her have that control. That's why she is so happy with him. I'd assume that she is oldest of all her siblings, while he is probably a middle child or youngest.

12. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

you're just now realizing that? :mamoru:

13. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Whatever works :)

14. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

To think of it, my EX never did shit. Was like pulling teeth to just even try and hang out with her. She never initiated anything. Selfish bitch..

15. iwishyouwerebeer

Glad the rose-colored glasses are off though. It's a great learning experience, however painful.

16. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

my most recent ex [LDR] would plan pretty much everything. he was a very romantic man, and the dates we went on showed it ;). before we were dating, i wouldn't have said that i was a "romantic" kinda girl, but, :rofl:, i know i am now.

anyways, in that relationship, i didn't plan many of the extravagent events [:( :dunno:], but he always allowed me to voice my opinion. he was just too good at coming up with exciting dates/vaca's. :)

i did, however, surprise him with a plane ticket to visit me. i had purchased 2 tickets for my favorite musical [RENT] a few months earlier, and i still couldn't think of anyone else i wanted to see it with. so i used my frequent flier miles to get him a ticket, and mailed him the invite :)

:rofl: he's not your typical "musical" kinda guy, so i was sorta :noes: about inviting him. we listened to the soundtrack while driving the 45min to the theater. :rofl: afterwards, he told me that he was nervous about the show while listening to the songs, but he said that he actually loved the show! :) he told me that he actually watches it if it's on tv, too. :mamoru: :)

:dunno: some may say that it was a selfish date, but even though i needed a date for the musical i wanted to see, i still missed him and wanted to see him. :)

17. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Tell me about it. She was raised to be living 1800s style, where I did everything. One flaw is that she still wanted EVERYTHING from me, and never did anything that was equal to it. Cant believe I wasted my time with her. Love is a blind fold superglued to your face, just waiting to get ripped off