SRS Women be crazy (long)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Oh Its Joe, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Oh Its Joe

Oh Its Joe OT Supporter

I met this great girl. We had an immediately attraction to each other. A pretty heavy one. She lives about an hour away and we both go to school so its not like we can see each other whenever we want. We talked on the computer. We both had webcams so we used those too but nothing ever sexual and that idea never even came up. Eventually when I had the time and no work I made plans to hang with her for the day in her town. We talk a bit back at her place, get some food and after we pick her friend up and go back to her place and watch a movie. Later on she has some friends over. I didn't know any of them but they were pretty cool. Pretty much the crowd I hang with and I got along well with them. I obviously knew we were interested in each other but I figured at the most we would just kiss. Well she starts coming onto me hardcore and actually makes the first move before I had the chance. :coolugh:

Eventually we are all over each other. Her friends are still there at the time but it really wasn't a big deal at this point. Her brother comes into the room who is a bit older (maybe 3 years) and hangs with us since he wasn't doing anything that night. Again not a big deal. She is still all over me at this point but with her brother there I felt a bit weird so I told her to chill. She did for a bit but started right back up. But with almost any guy if a really fucking cute girl is all over you you lose your will power. The brother leaves shortly after this. :mamoru:

Fast forward an hour or two and a lot more touching. At this point we're about to rip each others clothes off and do it right there with her friends in the room and that is a bit fucking weird so I stop. She asks me if I wanted to go into an empty room and I said yea.

So Im railing this chick for about an hour with her brother in the next room and her friends two rooms over. Of course this completely was out of my range of thought. After we're done we're just lying in the bed still. Her friends say by to us. We go back to her room and I stay the night.

The morning isn't awkward or anything. We get some breakfest and then she asks me if I want to go to a show her friends band is in. I'm having a good time with her and I love shows so I go. blah blah blah we have a good time, i get along with her friends. I go home after the show.

There was good chemistry between us. A lot of the same interests. We kept each other entertained.

I don't see her again until the next weekend or two when we made plans to go to another show close by where I live. Another hot and heavy night but no sex. She said she was on her period so I didn't question it at the time. The next morning is the first snow fall of the year. So we walk around and she tells me she is happy the first snow fall was with me. So obviously I mean something to her. More than a random hookup or a friend. Or maybe I was wrong. I drive her home, kiss her goodbye.

I see her once again but this time it was really fucking awkward. She outright completely ignores my advances and it just makes it fucking awkward. I'm pissed off but I don't show it. I cut the day short and drive her home. No kiss goodbye.

The next time I talk to her I ask about what she thinks of us. She says the chemistry isn't there. It clearly is but Im like whatever. It was a fun time I had with her and for whatever reason it didn't work out. The only other time I talked to her after this was to ask about a bar down in providence to see if it was any good which was probably 2 weeks after last seeing her.

A few days ago she tells me that she feels horrible about what happened the first night because it was very unlike it her. I don't delve too much into it. I said I'm sorry what happened and if she want to talk about it ill be all ears. She doesn't. But she says she was upset at herself and not me. She also said she is glad I am not as asshole. I just tell her everyone makes mistakes but you pass them and you usually learn something from it or laugh about it later on.

I feel a bit guilty that she feels bad since Im a bit responsible but she came on to me really fucking hard:mamoru:. But ever since she told me this I started to questioning why we didn't work out and what she feels bad about. Im not trying to get her back but if it happens it happens. I'm just curious to see what you otters think of this. I know for one that I am not that "one" you had sex with and the next morning you regret it. The attraction was there since day 1, and we clicked really well. The only things I can think of is that she is embarrassed that she had sex with her friends and brother so close or she doesn't have sex before knowing the person well enough or maybe both. :dunno: And the only hints I have to know why we didn't work out is that either the chemistry really wasn't there and I was being neive but im pretty sure it wasnt this. She also told me maybe if she stopped communicating with me she thought it would help her get over it. So maybe this is why she said we wouldn't work out. Who the fuck knows. What do you think my fellow OTers?

2. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

She probably feels guilty or like a slut for sleeping with you on the first date (not saying there is anything wrong with that). I'm sure a woman will chime in here but I really don't think a girl is going to fuck on the first date when she doesnt feel ANY chemistry so that sounds like an outright lie. I'd give it one more chance try taking her out on a no pressure date and see what happens if that doesn't work just move on.

3. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

I also strive to hit it on the first date, or...the first time we even meet. How into me is she?

So this girl, same deal. Now your job is to stop contacting her. She's expendable. If she comes around, be decent towards her, but detach emotionally. She'll feel the chill and get the message.

If she actually wants to make things work she'll realize that she's throwing it away by that point.

4. Oh Its Joe

Oh Its Joe OT Supporter

I'm not trying to chase after her or anything. But if she comes around and starts talking with me again I'll give it another shot if the time is right.

5. Daria

Daria New Member

How do you really feel about this girl? Do you feel that she is someone worth fighting for, or just a pleasant acquaintance?

6. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Seems reasonable. Let her do all the work. You did your part. Once she's ready to play ball, move in inch by inch but you know what they say "Give an inch, they take a mile" so -- dispensable, remember that.

7. Oh Its Joe

Oh Its Joe OT Supporter

I like her. But I'm not the one to get hung up over girls. I know there are others just like her out there. But like I said I'm not going to wait around for her but if she does decide to give it another shot and the time is right ill go for it.

But I'm not asking how to get her back. I'm not worried about that. I'm just wondering if you guys think that what I'm saying may be right and there is another reason why we didn't work out.