SRS Women and their games. How pathetic is this

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by GreatBulk, Aug 29, 2007.

1. GreatBulk

GreatBulk Guest

I just hit it off with this bitch in class the other day, i invited her to coffee and we both had a good time. We kissed, exchanged numbers and promised to see each other in class next time.

I go to class the next day, she comes in and fucking ignores me, sits on another table and pretended she never knew me. i mean wtf. i walked up there and initiated small talk, she acted like she was a little uncofortable so i excused myself and got the fuck out.

she then ruuns to me after class after seeing me chat with another girl. what the shit is this all about?

2. xxxdubber

xxxdubber New Member

Its a game.

3. GreatBulk

GreatBulk Guest

i can't stand women who play these "games", its sickening. It sort of fucks up your self esteem a little bit. I just dont understand the science of it all, are they naturally retarded or is this the norm these days?

4. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

If you show yourself as too eager this may happen. Make her make the first contact or don't talk at all. When she does, don't be a dick but instead include other people in your conversation so she doesn't get your sole attention. If she touches you tell her "hands off the merchandise!" in a semi-serious/semi-joking manner.

Make her qualify for your attention, not the other way around.

5. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

she's playing hard to get

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

if you don't like women who play games....when you find out these women play games, stop seeing them. It's that simple.

7. Way_fast_Whitey

Way_fast_Whitey Cause I Can't Stand To See You Treated Bad, I beat

Good theory...but he'd be single for life. :) You just have to be better it at than they are.

8. Matt550

Matt550 New Member

Thats how I just fucked things up, I was too eager. :hs:

9. BradUF

BradUF Guest

No, I think what she did is being a bitch.

10. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

then he should disregard her

if he doesn't like the way he's being treated, he should try and get over it and move on and not be concerned with the "bitch"

11. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

yeah it fucking sucks. i always wanted a relationship but now i dont even give a fuck anymore. they ruin everything and really hurt you over all

12. GreatBulk

GreatBulk Guest

why do women play hard to get? what sort of result are they trying to achieve?

13. GreatBulk

GreatBulk Guest

Im not seeing her, the damage has already been done and that's the whole point of this thread. My male ego has been compromised hence why im bitching

14. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

:rofl: sorry man I had to laugh at that its happened to me too...just forget about her and move on to the next its not worth it I understand the chase and all that but thats fucking ridiculous and taking it a little too far

15. Move on. If she is childish enough to do crap like this, just imagine the CONSTANT drama she will always bring to any kind of relationship. Let her entertain herself with her own stupidity.

16. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

didn't expect this from a woman +1 for you :bowdown:

17. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

Women aren't bitches. Very few people are assholes or bitches. It is YOU who is not acting in a way that makes them understand that they will be much better off if they do everything you say, than otherwise. in other words don't blame women 'cause your game sucks. You won't get anywhere. Go to the vag and ask for advice.

18. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I would vote naturally retarded, but it seems to be the norm these days.

Personally I won't bother with mind games and if I was some stupid bitch who played them any guy who played along wouldn't end up in a relationship with me.

Just tell her you are older than that and wishes her all the best in the future and walk.

19. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

women are retarded. They entire point of a woman's life is to play as many pointless games as possible. Women don't realize how retarded they are. Absolutely nothing gets accomplished when women sit around talking. In fact when they talk on the phone they are just putting a burden on society because they are wasting valuable electricity. Electricity that could of been used to weld two pieces of metal together. Men are not that difficult to figure out. What you say to us is what we fucking hear. We don't hear or detect any little messages that you meant for us to hear. If we like you, we will be nice to you because that is what makes people happy. But of coarse women have to fuck it all up with their games.

Not all women of coarse, but a good 90 percent of whom I have met in my lifetime.

20. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

You don't get girls do you? You're pretty depressed most of the time, aren't you? you don't enjoy life that much, do you? do you think perhaps all these things correlate with this belief system of yours? Do you realize that there are people that are as smart as you and experience the same world as you but don't have these sorts of negative views, are much subjectively happier, and also have much more objective success with women? Do you think they hold these same beliefs?

21. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I love these threads, because it becomes so easy to spot the bitter people. Posts like "all women are bitches, women aren't worth it, women are retarded", etc show just how bitter these guys are.

For you guys that have only had crappy experiences with women, raise your standards! Don't put up with shit! If she starts doing stuff you don't like, then don't see her again.

And if your ego is permanently damaged because one girl blows you off...grow up. Shit happens. We all get rejected. Just suck it up and move on with your life.

I look at it this way. I'd rather be single and happy than with someone an miserable, just because I felt like I HAD to be with someone.

22. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

It's quite simple really.

All the negative social stigma placed on women who are "whores" really fucks with their heads like you wouldn't believe. All these games are nothing more than an attempt to keep face.

Notice how in public she was acting weird, but when you were together she was normal?

You sound like you're in highschool, and most girls your age do not have the courage to simply go after what they want and not give a fuck about what anyone thinks.

23. Capicu

Capicu New Member

women are all crazy :) i love them

if she wants to play games, play them back

but this one sounds like shes just a fucked up bitch

drop it and move on, and who knows, maybe when she finds out u dont seem so interested she just might come flying back to u

man i feel good today, i've had 3 co-workers hitting on me last nite (woohooo huge ego boost) AND my ex (the one i broke up w/ yesterday) wants me back.

haha im on a power trip

24. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

Welcome to the wonderful world of social interaction with the opposite sex.

Approach it from a different angle. You're viewing the games as some sort of way to put you down, prove you unworthy, etc. Instead, view them as a chance to prove yourself, to show off. Enjoy them. Have fun with it.