TAT Women and piercings

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NorthernLightsFan, Mar 31, 2005.

1. I was at the mall waiting in the cheek out line when I noticed, from a distance, at hot chick. she was standing about 9 maybe 10 people ahead of me. at first I couldn't get a good look at her face because she was all the way in front of the long line, she was looking good from the back side, she had a nice big tight ass , long jet black hair she was wearing shorts, she looked good from a distance but I couldn't get a good look at her whole face, she kept turning her head back and forth really fast I'm thinking damn I wish she would just turn around for a second so I could see what her face looks like anyways she finally paid for what she had bought and started to walk out the door as she got closer to me I noticed that she had a barbell pierced between her eyes I mean she was looking so good from behind but when I saw that she had a barbell pierced between she eyes it was a total turn off. I don't know why I'm posting this just felt like writing about what happened.

I don't know but I don't find women who have their face pieced attractive belly button and pussy's are ok but why the face ? maybe I'm just getting old but she had such a fine looking face,she wasn't butch I couldn't understand why she or any women would to get a piercing between their eyes

Why would a woman, drop dead gorgeous get a piercing between their eyes is it something like one of these... Pagan.. status symbols ?

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

ever think she got it because she likes it and could care less what you or anyone else thinks.

3. 12345678

12345678 EH?

rightfully so at that

4. RzaRector

RzaRector Guest

:werd:

5. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

i just wanted to add that the first sentence here makes you look very hypocritical in that you're saying its ok to pierce one spot but not another. a piercing is a piercing no matter where it is.

the 2nd sentence just makes you look close-minded and retarded. since when were piercings a pagan symbol?? i've pierced hundreds of christians in various different spots. religion makes no difference when it comes to tattoos or piercings.

6. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Honestly, doing something just to let everyone know that you don't give a shit... is stupid. That's calling out for attention. Doing it because you like how it looks, rock on.
    As for not finding a facial piercing attractive, so what? There are some body mods that while they wouldn't prevent me from talking to the person, I don't find attractive. You don't have to accept a belly button piercing and then accept
    [​IMG]

7. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

i never said she did it for attention. she probably did it for herself. my ears are stretched to 1", i didnt do it for attention although i do get alot because of them(positive and negative) i did it because i like how it looks.

8. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Awsome, however, if the following situation happens...
    Then I would say that the person is indeed just looking for attention.

9. Ashley

Ashley EEK!!!!

I think he saying she got it because she likes it, and someone not liking it is not going to stop her. Its not because she wants people to know she doesn't care what they think.

10. Laurel

Laurel New Member

I got mine because it's sparkly. Fuck whoever doesn't like it. :)

11. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Do you have to find every body mod attractive to be here?

12. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

no you dont but when you keep saying someone got a mod for attention then you are definatley in the wrong forum.

13. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

I think it's more tribal than Pagan. No matter. Personally, I could care less what people are wearing or who sticks what where. Pierce your eyeball for all I care. (I have a naval piercing, which I've edited out of posted pics)
    One thing sticks out in my mind though...Someone heavily pierced, especially on the face, would be bleeding all over the place right quick in a fight.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2005

14. I don't know that's why I asked if piercings had anything to do with a pagan type status symbol and added a question mark at the end of the sentence.

This is just my opinion, I'm not putting anyone down who has piercings between their eyes I have a lot of tats some people like them some don't I just couldn't help but wonder if people who are pierced between the eyes were pagans a long time ago someone told me that they were, just wanted to know if that was true it's kind of like, I would Assume " That women get their pussy's and tongues pieced to enhance sex but I'm not sure if that is true maybe they have it done for looks, I would assume that women have their pussy and tongues pierced to enhance sex but then again I'm just assuming that's why they do it and as far as piercing between the eyes go I've always assumed that people pierced between their eyes were pagans because I always see goth type chicks who are pierced between the eyes and seldom feminine type women.

15. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

:squint:

:hs: Foot in mouth disease. ;) I get that sometimes too.

16. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

assumptions will get ya nowhere in life. again, what does goth have to do with being pagan? they're two totally different things. the bridge piercing has nothing to do with any form of religion at all.

17. audrey

audrey New Member

I think piercings are sexy as hell.

18. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

what one may find sexy another may not. plain and simple.

19. Laurel

Laurel New Member

I like to think that I'm feminine. :shrug: Not only do I have my tongue pierced, but I also have stretched it, so the barbell and balls are larger than "stock." I can tell you one thing, oral sex really isn't enhanced by oral piercings.

I had a bit of a thought today at work, another "use" for a facial piercing is to intimidate men who would otherwise try to hit on me at work. :)

20. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

if you like it, You liek it, If you don't, you don't... that's pretty much it.

Does it make me less Femme that I have 00g lobes, 10g lip abd a 10g septum piercing? to me, NO, to my BF, no.. but maybe to others it does.. Do I care? no.. and that's probably what that girl thinks.

21. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

I'm not saying she did, I'm just giving my opinion on IF someone did. There is a difference.

22. Mel

Mel RIP James :(

I think that people can do whatever they so choose to do with their body. I'm quite open minded about tattoos and piercings, but I don't see anything close minded about finding a facial piercing unattractive. It's a personal preference.

23. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

it may be personal preference, but he didnt word it that way. he basically said women shpould get 'sexy' piercings and thats it and it his words that meant non-facial piercings