FRK Women and men of freakyshiat

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sassy2424, Mar 30, 2007.

1. sassy2424

sassy2424 New Member

What's the day after receiving it IDB like?
    assuming he doesn't wear a condom and cums inside you?

2. mizers_girl

mizers_girl I'm like a souperhero with no motivation or powers

Well.. I'm taking this as you are seriously asking/wondering. Maybe considereing this yourself...

I've had some experience with this and I hope I can describe the sensation correctly for ya...

First things first.. make sure you are ready to recieve him there.. mentally and physically. If you're being pressured ask him to hold off for a bit til you are ready. Physically.. for your first time it is always good to have a bit of finger-foreplay back there. If he can comfortably fit 2-3 fingers in there and you arent really feeling pain (or you are but its the kind ya like) then I would take that as being ready. This WILL help for the morning after.

If he is to cum inside of you without a condom and such then things can get a bit messy. (I have to admit that my first time I looked down at his cock afterwards and had to immediately tell him not to look and ran for some tp for clean him up. :mamoru:) As for me, I natually go to the bathroom afterwards with any messing around because I have a tendancy to get very very wet with my man. (Just something about him!)

This is where it gets a lil.. umm.. weird for me to talk about it. Basically... I went #2 right there.. but it wasn't from me.. it was all him. The only way I can explain the sensation of that area is it felt like i had just sat on the pot for awhile.. takin a huge load off.. and thats it.

The morning after.. well.. it didn't feel all that different from a normal day. It just felt a lil bit more loose than it should. (not enough to concern me but still..) I didnt have any problems with goin to the bathroom either. I think I didn't have any problems cause I was ready to take him all in.

This is just my experience.. it may be differnt for someone else.. but.. I'll let them comment. I know there's plenty others in here with experience in this area.

Hope this helps and I don't look like too much of a noob .. :eek3:

:wiggle:

3. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Mizers-Girl pretty much summed it up. Im my experiances, depending on how ruff the guy was with me, made a difference on how I felt the next day. More than a few times I have been a little sore the next day, but thats usually the result of a pretty good hot rough encounter. As far as what happens to the cum once it goes in you, I think it depends on how much there is, but for the most part, it usually wants to leave you pretty quickly.

4. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Seconded!
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is why God invented enemas. :mamoru:

I have no problems w/ IDB the day after.

When I REALLY get rammed :mamoru: I feel weird for a while afterward but a night takes it all away.

As far as tightness is concerned I do a TON of kegels (IDB & IDP), so I've got noooo problems in that area! :bigthumb:

If you're wondering whether to have anal, there are plenty of great primers out there. Read them, be comfortable with what you're doing, and everything should be fine.

:wiggle:

5. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

same here

6. sassy2424

sassy2424 New Member

thanks for sharing!:wiggle:

7. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I think of it like a game...

Will I or will I not shart my pants?

Cuz it's still a bit loose back there the next day... and sometimes you think it's going to be a fart... and well... sometimes it's more than a fart

I had to bring an emergency pair of underwear to my partner (at the time) at work because he sharted at work one day (the day after I fucked him and came inside him)

8. sassy2424

sassy2424 New Member

:rofl: thanks for the warning!

9. thatshot2

thatshot2 -:-

i dont like it when my bf cums inside me. it gives me the runs for the next like 12 hours so i just tell him to pull out right before. other than that i like it, almost more than idp.

10. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

wow... just another thing to reinforce my decision to not do anal...

11. thatshot2

thatshot2 -:-

you'll be fine if he doesnt go inside you, i have no problems with it like i stated when he doesnt pull out. you should give it a shot if you ever feel ready, its like no other experience!

12. Sam Gamgee

well... wear a condom and there are no accidents.
    The question was "without a condom"... and bareback sex can get messy when you have to excrete the semen back out...

gross but true fact #5 about bareback anal sex.

13. Sam Gamgee

I happen to LOVE bareback sex (once I am 100% sure that we are both disease-free and that we're monogamous).

So, you just need to be a bit careful for the next 12 hours or so (like thatshot2 said)... Not that big of a deal, really...

14. GreyRS

GreyRS Your ignorance cramps my conversation.

I damn near laughed myself to tears from this!!!!!