GUN Woman breaks into Monclova home, uses mouth as weapon

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Aug 5, 2008.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Woman breaks into Monclova home, uses mouth as weapon
    http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=8786588
    Updated: Aug 4, 2008 07:25 PM

MONCLOVA, Ohio (WTOL) - Lucas County Sheriff's Deputies want to arrest the woman who they say used her mouth as a weapon this weekend.

They say she bit a Monclova homeowner while burglarizing his house in the Breckenridge neighborhood off Salisbury Road.

The 58-year-old homeowner did not want to go on camera and said he didn't want to hurt the burglar because she was a woman.

Since he got bit, he's already had a tetanus shot and gone through a series of blood tests.

Lori Ramos and her 8-year-old daughter Erica were riding their bikes Sunday evening when they noticed something was terribly wrong at the house next door.

"They were screaming and I thought they were joking and I realized they weren't joking," says neighbor Lori Ramos.

The garage door was cracked open by a foot. And after eight repeated rings to the doorbell, deputies say a woman just slid her way inside. The only problem, the homeowner heard her footsteps and went upstairs.

"He said 'what are you doing in my home.' She went to make a run for it. That's when they were involved in a physical altercation," says Lucas County Sheriff's Office Det. Phil Williams.

Deputies say the man had her in a headlock. So, she started biting and scratching his arms.

After 10 minutes of wrestling, his wife came in. When he waved for her to leave, the suspect got loose and got away.

"While you're fighting and getting bit at the same time is a lot to handle at one time," says Williams.

The homeowner told us he thought about stabbing the suspect in the kitchen, but lost his nerve since she was a woman.

"I probably would have bit her back. I probably would have bit her back or something," says Ramos.

And since Ramos and her daughter watched the whole crime unfold, they say they've learned a lesson.

"You have to make sure everything is shut really good because you don't want anyone coming in stealing anything of yours," says Erica Ramos.

And hope those biting burglars won't return.

========

Good thing she didnt have any real weapons on her, his hesitation to use any real force cause of the sex of the perp could of got him killed. Chick breaks in my house I have no problem plugging her or beating her like a man.

2. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Soybomb goes back to FS without saying anything of interest.... :squint:

3. PC Principle

PC Principle New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Motorola Q: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; Smartphone; 176x220))

Ban teeth!

4. more off

more off Moderator

chewing without a license outlawed in D.C area

5. PC Principle

PC Principle New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Motorola Q: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; Smartphone; 176x220))

Also if you end up getting braces they must be U.S made or else you are violating federal law.

6. Carl Brutananadilewski

Carl Brutananadilewski Active Member

No, a portion of them can be made overseas. Those portions must have been imported prior to 2008 though, and can only constitute 25% of total part content.