GUN Wolf ammo question...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by RonJeremey, Jul 20, 2007.

1. RonJeremey

RonJeremey OT Supporter

Is there any difference in "Wolf Military Classic" in the gray boxes and the regular wolf that comes in the black boxes or spam cans?

2. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

WMC is the green laquer stuff, that they use to sell in black boxes, now the black boxes are for the polymer coated stuff.
    both perform the same some dont like the laquer stuff saying it gums things up.

3. RonJeremey

RonJeremey OT Supporter

So the polymer coated is the way to go then ey? Sportsmans guide has some in stock is people are looking for it... I bought the 500 round spam of 55 gr FMJ can for 90$ w/ free shipping.

4. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

5.56? I've heard people say the laquer stuff gums up there AR's (assuming thats what its for) I've used the laquer stuff before in my AR's and never had an issue.

5. auto

auto New Member

I have ran 2 cases of the Military Classic 7.62x39 through my AK and didn't have any problems. Some of the casing's will flake a bit, I noticed a few tiny fragments of the lacquer coating when cleaning the rifle. I have never ran WMC through an AR so I can't comment on that.

6. RonJeremey

RonJeremey OT Supporter

Yep for my new AR... If this stuff shoots well I'll order another spam can just to keep around in case of zombie.