TAT woke up with tunnel flare in my ear

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Two toys, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Two toys

Two toys New Member

some of you may know i had my ears pierced almost a month ago at an 8gauge and then stretched immediately to 6. well my tunnel flares can now go through my ear, 1st time happened in my left ear accidently when i was cleaning it and this morning i woke up and felt my ear and realised that my tunnel wasnt sticking out and it was actually inside the lobe. so i took a shower immediately and was able to pull the flare out and then push it back through with a bit of resistance. Now I know i should stretch for atleast 2 months after the piercing but it seems like my ears are naturally stretching. what should i do? new jewelry is a must and im visiting a piercer today to try and see what he says, but in your experience am i ready to stretch or should i just find something with bigger flares?

sorry for it being so long.

2. Two toys

Two toys New Member

for the time being i just put the flared side of the jewelry towards the back and the rubberband side facing fowards, think i mite be able to find some that has rubberbands on both sides?

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

you can find non-flared tunnels with o-rings on both sides. if your ears are already that stretchy than there's a good chance you can go to the next size up.

4. Two toys

Two toys New Member

I went to my friends shop he looked at my ears said they were healthy and ready to stretch so they are 4's now. pics up later

5. MonkMonk

MonkMonk New Member

:coold: nice going man, lets see pics!

6. tonyk

tonyk New Member

some people would be really jealous of how quickly you can stretch :bigthumb:

i was thinking of getting my lobes done but im kinda low on extra cash and im not sure how large i wanna go.

7. Two toys

Two toys New Member

ill post pics in here and i guess in a new thread.
    again sorry for the shitty quality all i have is a camera phone that sucks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Two toys

Two toys New Member

haha i was suprised that i was already ready to stretch, the only thing i can think of is that normally i just tug on them a bit after showers or when im bored lol.

if you wanna stretch i'd say think about doing what i did and starting with an 8 gauge needle and tapering to 6, it really saves lots of money on jewelry not to mention time and stretching costs, plus it looks cool fast! since these people know me i've been getting treated pretty well as far as price goes.

9. -Shaggs-

-Shaggs- Member

i used to stretch every 2 weeks, went from a regular piercing - one I got with a gun almost 10 years ago. Started about a year ago, went from 18 down to 6 in 2 week intervals, got stuck trying to go to a 4. waited another 2 weeks and they went right in. just kept tugging on them. Had 2's in for a few months and then went to 0's in november, just went to 00's last month. I think its different for everybody. when I went to 00's - double flared tunnels, one of them slipped completely through, so I thought about going to 7/16's but I decided to live with the 00's for a while. its pretty cool watching peoples reactions when I can slide a cigerette through my ears.

10. tonyk

tonyk New Member

i was gonna start at 12 or 10 and stretch until 8, but everyone here says it got addicting and they kept stretching. i dont wanna get addicted :noes::noes::noes:

11. tonyk

tonyk New Member

if you kept a cigarette in it and a girl smoked from it, that would be a little hot :o

too bad i dont like smoking

12. Two toys

Two toys New Member

dont start at 12 or 10,

pierce 8 stretch to 6. 6's are the smallest gauge where a tunnel actually looks decent. DOO EEET!

13. tonyk

tonyk New Member

im angry cause i really do want them at 6 :rofl:. when i got my lips pierced my parents stopped talking to me for 2 weeks. i should move the hell out

14. desired_apathy

desired_apathy New Member

no 00's no care :noes:

15. Two toys

Two toys New Member

6 weeks.

16. x deaD piXeL

x deaD piXeL Turn up the fucking music!

What's a tunnel flare? I pierced my ear to a 16 day one, then 2 guage on day two and have never had any problems with it. :)

17. Two toys

Two toys New Member

a flare is the flared part of the plug opposite the rubberband side on this type of jewelry

click the link for an example
    http://bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=1489

and i have no idea what you mean 16 day one, then 2 gauge day two? you pierced your ear then stretched to 2 gauge?? frankly i dont care if your ear is perfect, its a terrible idea and I'd never do it, there is no possible way to do it without tearin. tearing of any kind will damage your ears and make stretching to anything larger more difficult.