SRS Woke up - Didnt wanna start my day - Hated everyone in my life.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Patrick Bateman, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Active Member

Ever just wake up, not want to talk to anyone, your friends, your S.O., cant start your day....etc?

this was me this morning, i cant seem to get my day started and ive been up for about 2 hours and everyones been getting on my FUCKING nerves to the point where i spazzed out on my gf and a couple friends, theyre just irritating me, everythings irritating me.......wtf anyone ever feel like this? i just wanna spaz out and kill someone, then go to bed with a protein shake.

2. the slowness

the slowness OT Supporter

This happens me sometimes:o,your not alone.

3. Patrick Bateman

yeah, ive just been real irritable lately, like i wanna cut everyone off for a couple weeks and then just call them again and be like "Hey" when im not irritated anymore with their stupid little things they do that piss me off.

4. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

you could do that with friends but i doubt if your g/f would be ok with that.

5. Patrick Bateman

yeah, she'd probably come around and deal, but not worth the risk just cause im in a mental rut and irritable......just gonna eat some more sugars/carbs or something........and if i did cut her off, i know i'd miss the bitch like crazy in a week if not less.:hs: I got a problem with the "grass is always greener on the otehr side" part of life.....always want what i dont have at the moment, when i dont ahve it anymore, i want it bad.

6. Megab

Megab OT's CPhT

im exactly the same way, i've been like that for like 3 days now, its starting to get to me:noes::wavey:

7. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

When I start feeling like that, I know I am sliding into a deep depression (something I've dealt with for a long time). Quite honestly, I FORCE myself to do the things I need to do, and it truly helps me. If I were to make the choice to just lay in bed and think about my life, I wouldn't ever get out of bed.

8. Patrick Bateman

"deep depression"?

who is the judge of whether depression is "deep" or not.....maybe everyone has depression to a point? who's to judge that its deep or isnt deep? does your psychiatrist/psychologist measure that or what? i doubt im depressed, i just get really irritated.

9. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

There's a difference between mild depression and a not so mild depression. I've been dealing with depression since my daughter was born (post-partum depression) 9 years ago. It has it's ups and downs. When it starts to get where I can't get out of bed or literally have no ambition or energy to do something, it is more serious than when I am just sad and lacking ambition (if that makes sense). It's just what my doctor told me.

10. teo

teo . => ? => !

Did you start a new supplement type or brand recently, or have you changed your schedule or dosage for the ones you've been taking? New routine? New gym? How much sleep are you getting at night? Do you sleep regularly and go to bed at the same time each night? How's the quality of your sleep? Have you had fun lately?

'Random' irritability usually isn't random, so start paying closer attention to your physical and mental needs and how you are (or are not) meeting them. (ie. sleep, food, physical activity, friendship, schoolwork/job, hobbies, etc.) If you can't find any glaring areas to work on, consider seeing a counsellor to get an outside perspective.

11. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Yes. There has to be something that is irratating you. Figure it out and fix it.:)

12. wufei

wufei New Member

all the damn time :hs: you just have to force yourself to look at the consequences if you dont wake up and participate in the schedule of a normal day.

13. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Is this a troll?

14. FyreDaug

FyreDaug lolswift

Yes it happens to me aswell, and its gotten to the point where IT is irritating me. Im irritated by everything else, and now the fact im irritated is irritating!! ARARHHHHGG

15. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

Maybe it's the clomid, that shit makes me emo. :dunno:

16. tenxia

tenxia OT Supporter

Some ppl have worse problems and still manage.

mod notice - yes there's always people in the world who have it worse,but that doesn't make your problem less important, or not worth mentioning.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2006
  17. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Patrick, it maby sounds irrelevant but how is your sleep pattern? Did you get a full rest that night? Also how is your normal schedule (regular or irregular?)

Everyone has a bad day every once in a while, a typical 'stepping out the bed with the wrong foot' is actually quite common. Hopefully tomorrow with some effort will be better for you then today. :wavey:

18. WhiskyDent

WhiskyDent Je l'ai fait tout pour le lols

it seems like when I have lots of stress in my life that happens. things that normally don't bother me just set my nerves off and I want to explode.

how do I handle it? usually by drinking. I don't like tearing people's heads off for trivial stuff :hs:

19. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

As much as I hate using the old "boy who cried wolf," Bateman has trolled here before... I take his Asylum threads with a grain of salt.

20. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

He's almost a legend into becomming banned :mamoru: , lol.

21. Patrick Bateman

wtf? why are people hating? im serious and having a problem, take my threads with a grain of salt? fine, dont have to read or reply. i said nothing wrong besides how i had a shitty day and was looking for suggestions :dunno: thanks for those that have posted some.

22. DivineOmega

DivineOmega The Supreme Being

I know what you mean. Sometimes the smallest things just irratate me for no real reason, and I hate it. It's the kind of day which makes me just want to go back to sleep and not bother getting up for.

23. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

I seem to remember you mentioning doing a cycle or something a while back, did you ever? Are you on now?