GUN WMDer's please read this.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by el capitan, Nov 28, 2007.

1. el capitan

el capitan New Member

the officer who was stuck down in this article was a friend of mine in high school. i guess he's not doing very well. please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

CINCINNATI, OH --
    The woman police say is responsible for putting a police officer in critical condition has been arrested.Carmella Duley is facing multiple charges, including possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia. Duley will be arraigned Monday morning.Duley critically injured Sgt. Bryce Bezdek Saturday afternoon when she struck his car in Camp Washington, police said. Officials told News 5 that investigators were chasing a sport utility vehicle on the Ronald Reagan Highway, then down I-75. "(It) started as a radio call that people were using drugs in a car," Assistant Chief James Whalen said.As the chase approached the Western Hills Viaduct, Cincinnati police officers attempted to deploy stop sticks to flatten the pursued SUV's tires.Instead, officers said, the SUV hit a pickup, which then hit a police cruiser and the officer standing behind it, Bezdek, throwing him into the roadway.A medical helicopter took Bezdek to University Hospital.The woman driving the SUV was caught moments later."She veered off the right side of the roadway onto the lower deck of the Western Hills Viaduct, where her vehicle became disabled and she was taken into custody," Whalen said.Whalen said the incident is one that strikes fear into any officer."It is extremely difficult, it is extremely difficult. My heart dropped through my shoes when I got the original phone call ... just hope for the best," he said.

2. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

Shit. Bitch driving the SUV should be brought up on attempted murder of an officer.

3. el capitan

el capitan New Member

she's being held on a 2 mil bond

4. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

5. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

in for the address and jail cell number.

:hsugh:

6. Keesh

Keesh New Member

7. el capitan

el capitan New Member

worst part is because he was involved in a violent crime, no one except for immediate family can see him.

8. JaimeZX

JaimeZX Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew OT Supporter