GUN WMD would you use this ammo??

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by IceMurder, Mar 16, 2008.

1. IceMurder

IceMurder Guest

2. IceMurder

IceMurder Guest

3. Keesh

Keesh New Member

I'd use it just for blasting ammo :dunno:

4. A96HondaAccordCoupeEX

A96HondaAccordCoupeEX Silver Member

never heard of them, so i wouldnt. :noes:

5. IceMurder

IceMurder Guest

thats what i want it for but idk if i should trust it :noes:

6. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

7. jeepilot

jeepilot Banned

8. mvizos

mvizos New Member

9. idleprocess

idleprocess Bring a dollar with you baby in the cold cold grou

Sounds like it's reloaded to me - albeit by a professional operator instead of some guy with a cheap progressive press that doesn't believe in reloading manuals...

I cannot accept that they have had no complaints about it in seven years. Every product ever sold has some number of complaints no matter how perfect. I could accept that perhaps they've had no more complaints about it than their other ammunition or that the relative number of complaints is within their average.

10. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

It's reloads, with once-fired brass. Just like Georgia Arms. The problem is, you don't know what weapon fired it. If it was run through an M16-based platform, you're good. But if it was fired through a SAW, there is no outward way to tell. SAW-fired brass can still be once-fired, but it can also be weakened by the SAW. That's the problem with any of the brass bought in bulk from the military, which is where they're getting it. There is no way to tell when you shovel it into a bucket from the ground at the range whether it came out of a SAW or not. I can show you pictures of what SAW brass does, worst case scenario. It blows up rifles. Georgia Arms replaced one of mine, as well as a can that was destroyed.

Now, you can shoot many thousands of rounds of the stuff, no problem. Just like I did. I've probably fired about 7k rounds of Georgia Arms without issues. The round that blew up my rifle was the last round of Georgia Arms .223 I'll ever put through one of my rifles. Just be aware of that when you buy once-fired .223 brass.