GUN WMD complain about firearms related things in here v.neverdonebefore...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by minus, Nov 15, 2009.

1. minus

minus Damn you, Damn the Broccoli, and Damn the Wright B

1 I hate going to Cabelas after 5pm or on weekends. The place is a mob scene millions of idiots at the gun counter. I just want to buy my reloading shit and GTFO. Don't bring your kids, don't stand there and take pictures of the conservation mountain, they are dead animals look for pictures of them on the internet already stuffed or better yet still alive. We have the only Cabelas north of southern PA its really touristy.

2 I hate the local shops not stocking powder. I had to drive 40 minutes out of my way today after passing up powder at cabelas to get a container of IMR 4064.

3 Stock primers. It's not a hard concept.
    :rant:.

2. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

Every gun shop is staffed by former Delta or Force Recon operators who know everything about guns better than anyone else

3. minus

One shop around here is known to have the we are better than you attitude. One of the guys was carrying in a nylon thigh rig.

4. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

High speed, low drag y0

5. mikeflys1

mikeflys1 New Member

Wolf's, by any chance?

6. minus

Forrest and Field in Norwalk.

7. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

when people find out that i own guns and they say "omg dont shoot me!"

8. you know me

you know me OT where the douchbags play

nope, its too young to drink

9. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

belleville shooting range. if there is a way it can suck, it sucks that way. rude help, shitty prices on guns and range feels, incompetent/unsafe staff, broken down range equipment...it has it all

i also hate fudd shops.

10. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

"why would you need to have that"

11. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:rofl:

12. zumin3k

zumin3k New Member

Gun store employees, for the most part, suck. Always act like they are too good to help you and all of your questions are stupid or insignificant.

Wangster faggots who give us bad names by acting like idiots with guns.

13. sqwirl

sqwirl New Member

Hate that the local mom and pop hardware store that used to carry cheap ammo two blocks from my house got shut down due to tax evasion.

Driving 15 minutes the opposite way of the range to get ammo is annoying.

14. Cannondale

Cannondale OT Supporter

It's always the most talkative, loud-mouth people at the range that don't know dick and give novice shooters bad advice. Some guy was telling a guy to buy a fucking Jennings Nine one time when I was at the range because he had one and ,"it's freaking awesome". :rolleyes: Luckily when that guy left the confused newbie there after he took off, I offered him some real advice.

Brand elitists are not much fun either, but there's a difference between the squabbles between XD and Glock owners and XD and Jennings owners, one side obviously cheapened out and bought a POS because of it in the latter. I don't get it when a CZ-75 owner and a SIG owner sit there re-hashing the differences in between the two, like either is a bad firearm.

I concur on the elite delta force recon guys that know everything. They are usually not much different than the guys mentioned first in this post but they have much more money, just not any more sense. Granted I'll take their word with a grain of salt some times.

People that have a ye olde .30-06 Sears rifle and think that's the only firearm worth having and everything more modern is unnecessary so they don't give a shit if it's banned because they don't like them. These are the same people that can't shoot for shit and a 5" group at 100 yards is a good day for them. They will stifle progress, like at my range where we were considering building IPSC style practical ranges and they would have nothing of it because they thought it wasn't safe or useful. Luckily they got their asses kicked in the votes department (no, I'm not gloating :big grin:).

Caliber elitists. I don't care if yer "fourty-five" is the only pistol you've ever had and you think it will stop a Mack truck at full gallop. Nor do I give a crap that your 6mm-.284 Ackley improved is so superior to my .308 that I'm shooting. If I wanted something like that I would have bought it.

AK vs. AR people

People that use the term "assault rifle"

People that can't keep their booger hook off the bang switch. Also the people that don't understand what "pointed in a safe direction" means.

15. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,clip, clip, clip, clip, clip,

16. ChipOnShoulder

ChipOnShoulder New Member

"Is that legal?!"

17. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

omg you must be a hitman :noes:

18. Wobistdu

Wobistdu Guest

don't go to cabelas. the place sucks and is highly overpriced

19. Wobistdu

Wobistdu Guest

asians at the gun range unloading their glocks and not hitting the target at 20ft

20. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

Gunshows.

Gunshows full of homies with gang tats.

21. david_4x4

david_4x4 New Member

People that think they're higher/mightier than thou because of the shit they own.

22. Dobis P.R.

Dobis P.R. Guest

not following common sense safety rules like keeping your finger off the trigger and pointing only in safe directions

23. Admitted

Admitted I shouldn't be on OT right now.

Father's who don't give there wife and/or children safety protection while shooting

24. Jurisbot Esq.

Jurisbot Esq. Don't blame me I voted for Ron Paul. OT Supporter

:rofl: only because there is almost always one next to me at the range I visit. the targets look like swiss cheese

25. When the fudds clog up local ranges at the start of hunting season so they can "zero" their horrid rifles. They'll fire a few rounds at the target, from a bench, rested on sandbags. Apparently if most of the rounds land on paper, then their rifle is zeroed. I don't want to imagine what sorts of awful shots these people make on animals when they're actually hunting.