SRS With Girl A for 3 years. Girls B comes along afterwards. Still miss my ex. HELP.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by xbishopx, Nov 16, 2007.

1. xbishopx

xbishopx deusexaethera is a fucking idiot.

long story short:

i was with a girl for 3 years, during the first years and a half, we broke up 3 times for 2 or 3 weeks at a time. we were then together for a steady year and a half when she lived with me. i started dating her when she was 16 and i was 19. im now 22 and shes 19.

i absolutely loved with her. first and only girl ive ever loved. she started becoming controlling, would freak out if i talked to another girl, when they were girls i was friends with before i met her.

one night it got bad, i asked her to stay somewhere else for a few days. she chose her friends/friends parents house where she partied and started doing drugs(mostly pot which i still feel strongly against even though i now drink every night).

it started to fall apart at that time, which was around july 4th.

i took off to another state for a month, came back, tried to make things work, after 4 days of that, she told me she fucked someone else.

i found out about her doing drugs, i broke up with her and she started partying, doing drugs and fucking random dudes.

another girl struck up interest, we starting dating, she has great potential. shes a looker, has a college degree, is on her way to make big money, is drug free, shows a lot of care towards me, but she lives in san diego. i see her every weekend.

often, i get drunk, miss her, listen to sad love longs(fuck garth brooks haha) and i call her. she comes over, we fuck, then she doesnt talk to me for a few days. when she comes over she tells me she loves me and doesnt want to lose me, but the next day shes back to doing the same shit.

i know my best bet is to stop calling her period and just completely move on.

theres a little more to it, but thats the jist of it.

what should i do?

i love her, but i know i should move on but just cant seem to get on with it.

2. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

you still fuck the druggie? why?

3. HEALtoast

HEALtoast New Member

Sounds like this new girl Is great.
    Sounds like the the old girl is no so great.

Perhaps it would be best for you to do what you should have done by paying more attention to the warnings of her questionable behavior.

Your ex will only cause you more grief and ruin your chances with other women who you can actually have a good relationship with.

Or you could follow the golden rule.
    "Who makes you happier?"

4. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

is the new girl your gf or are you just seeing her?

5. xbishopx

"girlfriend"

the ex just called me and might be coming over after shes done partying. :/

6. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

please kill yourself now for being a worthless cheater :slap: you'd think after being cheated on by the first girl you'd have enough sense not to do that to someone else :squint:

7. xbishopx

as cliche as it sounds, i love her.

8. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you sound like a giant douche faggot after reading your story. its called self control, get some.

9. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

are you asking for advice on what to do?

assuming you are, and assuming there is some possible way for girl B to find out about girl A, here is what to do.

tell girl B about girl A, at the risk of losing girl B, and then go from there.

if girl B wants to stay with you after that, then so be it, but better she finds out through you than through her own means.

if there is absolutely no way girl B, your "girlfriend", could find out about girl A, ever, then don't tell her. but be realistic - there has to be some way she could find out.

in the meanwhile, whether or not you keep fucking girl A, start meeting other women. make sure girl B does not think you are seeing each other exclusively.

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You already know what to do.

Stop engaging in self-destructive behavior! Because to some extent, that's what you're doing.

At the very least, break up with girl B if you're going to keep fucking girl A. She deserves better than someone who cheats on her. Hell, YOU deserve better than girl A, but you just haven't seemed to realize it.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2007
  11. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

. Stop cheating on both of them. You know what it feels like so why the hell would you do it to someone else? You say you love girl A then at least tell girl B and stop stringing her along as some little back-up everytime you can't put up with girl A. Find some self-control and decide which one you want because pretty soon you'll end up with none. Which at this point is what you pretty much deserve. :squint:

12. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I'm sorry, but you're being a complete IDIOT... yes you should move on... Perhaps "drinking every night" and listening to sad chump love songs, ISN'T THE BEST IDEA... Give me a break, you're entirely creating this situation for yourself, no pity from me.

13. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Yeah, stop staying in feeling sorry for yourself. Go out and live your life. Forget girl A, go after B. Actually, best to tell B what you have been doing so she can dump you. Then go out and start over again.

I'm sure girl A could care less about who you're sleeping with, because I am sure she is sleeping with other guys too.

14. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

that is pretty cheesy. At least get drunk and have fun, what kind of lame ass gets drunk and gets himself bummed out @ age 22? thats really idiotic.

Everyone deals with loss. suck it up like a man and move on. And if you hate drugs so much why the fuck would you use alcohol as a crutch like this? That is what drug addicts do.

I know it sucks but you got to move on. Ive been there. (1 year, not 3, but its about the same if you care about the person)

cliffs: Quit being a pussy, put down the bottle, and get over the druggie.

15. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

That's the new girl?

Sounds like she is unsure of what she wants and/or has borderline personality disorder, both of which are huge red flags. Bail out and find a new girl.

16. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

17. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You know...I really felt sorry for you and wanted to help you until I read your later post where you admitted that the new girl (who is a great girl) is considered your girlfriend...and you fucking cheat on her all the time with your loser ex.

You know what? Why don't you do the new girl a favor and just break up with her right now. She doesn't deserve that shit, and you don't deserve her.

18. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

ya drinkin every night = doing a drug every night

19. Abomb

Abomb New Member

ill cosign this

20. julia!

julia! New Member

21. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

no response from OP. OP, what did you decide to do?

22. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

23. Mulsanne

Mulsanne The Man = Funk Fusion Chaos

:ugh::ugh::ugh:

The ultimate irony is the OP is bitching about someone smoking weed all the time when they are a drunk all the time.

:ugh:

YOu have a double standard

24. Mulsanne

Mulsanne The Man = Funk Fusion Chaos

and come the fuck on people smoking pot != druggie

25. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

that's your opinion. The OP felt otherwise...he saw that his ex started using pot regularly, and decided that she wasn't someone he wanted to be with.

It's his choice, not yours.