with a great girl but there is a small problem...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by parabola, Oct 21, 2005.

1. parabola

parabola New Member

So I met this girl and we have been each other for about six weeks now. She's great, in fact this is probably the first time I have felt really good about the the possibilities of the person I have been with.

She is 23 and I am 28. She hasn't had alot of relationship or sexual experience; I'm her third sexual partner and she hasn't had a whole lot of sex in general. I've not been with a large number of women but I've had very long relationships so our sexual 'comfort' levels don't really match up as of yet.

To the point, the sex isn't great. Here are the facts...

Good:

1. I can make her come really easily.
    2. We generally 'click' during sex.

Bad:

1. She comes quickly and doesn't want to go any further than that
    2. She doesn't give BJs. :( :(
    3. She is generally uncomforable naked around me. As soon as sex is over she is putting her clothes back on.

So often times we start fooling around and by the time I am aroused she has come and I'm SOL. She 'feels bad' about me not coming and wishes she could give me a BJ but she can't she says. It grosses her out. :dunno: She'll even wipe precum off me before we get close so it doesn't get on her.

I'm being very understanding and not giving her guilt trips or anything but it sucks to get all turned on and then she comes and I'm left to just shrink. :p I'm assuming it is merely experience related and she'll get more comfortable and adventurous as time passes but for now it is frustrating....

Cliffs: No cliffs.

2. RockChick

RockChick New Member

well, not much you can do except give her more time... *shrug*

sorry to hear man.

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

they all give BJ's bro. The only question is will she give you one.

Get her horny and refuse to give her any sex until she kisses you down there. You don't have to be mean about it. Just stick to your guns.

My girl was very reluctant at first, but now its one of her favorite things.

4. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

is she totally not willing to try anything to make it more enjoyable for you?

sounds pretty selfish i would consider cutting her loose

if she is willing to try to make you happy also, then stick with it, be patient and the more you make her cum the more she will like it

5. RockChick

RockChick New Member

doesnt mean his girl is like that... some just dont give BJ's... I dunno why to be honest but thats the way it is.

6. okita1

i actually laughed at this post, i dont think i have ever literally laughed at a post before :bigthumb:

7. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

If you have a bush down there that could attribute to the gross factor of a BJ. I shave, whenever my penis is first revealed from my pants, whichever girl I'm with practically leaches her mouth onto it and it just gets her hornier until we fuck. If you do shave or trim already, then do as Yail Bloor says.

8. parabola

parabola New Member

I trim regularly. It seems to be fluids that gross her out. :dunno: She also doesn't like to kiss me after I go down on her.

9. parabola

parabola New Member

She's tried to give me a handjob to make it enjoyable for me but no matter what my AV says I just don't dig them.

10. parabola

parabola New Member

I don't think that will work with her.

She has kissed around that area and licked the shaft a bit but she won't take me in her mouth.

She tries. I'm not upset I just wish she didn't have this hang up. It's quite the turn off for her to run out of the room to get something to wipe up any fluids right before we start to have sex. :dunno:

11. okita1

i feel ya on that

so yall have talked about it, and thats all she is willing to try or what?

give it more time, just keep telling her how beautiful she is make her comfortable

12. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Bullshit. I haven't met too many girls who will just jump on your knob. You have to point them in the right direction.

Are you telling me if Brad Pitt picked her up and took her home, she wouldn't blow him? If he said to her "You don't suck, I don't fuck"?

Bullshit. Maybe there are a couple of girls who won't do it under any circumstances, but they can't be more than about 1%

13. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Then you go "get something to wipe up the fluids." Plus, you don't have to cum. It can be like the appetizer :naughty:

Its worked for me every time I've tried it. She doesn't suck, I don't fuck.

14. RockChick

RockChick New Member

besides the fact that b. pitt is one of the unsexiest/ ugliest persons in the universe... i wouldnt suck any cock unless im together with that someone for a while and im comfortable around him.

if you can talk ur girls into it... then they must be rather immature or they just dont have the self confidence to tell you to f*** off. if you use that against them, then you can indeed be very proud of yourself... :rolleyes:

15. Darko19x

Darko19x I aim to misbehave

Holy crap, I think I may have been this chicks #2:eek3:

What her 1st name?

16. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Brad Pitt was an example. Replace him with whoever you consider to be sexiest person to you.

What am I using against them exactly? If they don't want to blow me, I don't want to fuck them. That's my perogative. No one is being forced to do anything. They are free to do what they choose.

And I only date mature chicks. My current girl is 31 and not at all immature...

Seems to me you just want to argue for argument's sake.

17. RockChick

RockChick New Member

it doesnt matter to me if a guy is sexy or what have you... I wouldnt go down on him anyways (if you missed that part from my last post)
    and wow, you are so awesome... they dont wanna blow, you dont wanna fuck... awesome...
    and yeah, just cos I do not agree with the things you say I wanna argue... right.

man, that was a damn good laugh... and its friday too... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

18. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Try some flavored lube

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

ain't it great?

20. Liddy

Liddy Not enough cowbell.

Bit of a tricky situation here.....

Just sounds like she is uncomfortable about sex. I have withheld sex before because it wasn't up to my standard. :dunno: Doubt this will work for you...

Communication is always key and maybe try saying that you don't want to do anything unless you come first.

21. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

BJ or bust

I'd be gone by now

22. parabola

parabola New Member

We've talked a bit about it but never sat down and really talked about it. It's clear that she WANTS to please me like I am pleasing her but she is just uncomfortable at this point. And I am very flattering towards her; not because I'm trying to get anything, but because I have a reason to be. She's pretty cool and very attractive. :cool:

23. parabola

parabola New Member

I hope that is all it is. :hs:

24. parabola

parabola New Member

Update: Tonight was good.

Usually after she comes she is very sensitive (so she says ;)) and that is why we usually stop. I talked to her about multiple orgasms we talked about trying to get her to experience them eventually. I went down on her and after she came I was able to be very gentle and non-direct but keep stimulating her. Nothing came of this ultimately but at least she was able to keep going!

Tonight we fooled around and then she wanted me inside her so I got her to the brink and then went inside. She came after a few minutes and then was OK to let me keep going (and SHE was still enjoying it quite a bit!) until I came! :eek: It's pretty clear to me that this is a comfort thing for her. :hsd: At least I am getting closer.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2005
  25. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

the Bj thing is just how comfortable she is with you , unless she really is AFRAID of it. I wouldnt give one to my SO at first just because i dont like it being " all eyes and attention on me " , but now that i love and trust him, i dont mind at all, i usually initiate it just laying on the couch watching a movie ;) i beleive she will warm up to you - 6 weeks isnt really enough time to let trust set in, but every couple is different :)