TAT wish me luck!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kiss kiss bang bang, Dec 11, 2007.

1. kiss kiss bang bang

kiss kiss bang bang New Member

i havent been tattooed since january and its ribs day!

:noes:

2. Two toys

Two toys New Member

good luck

3. Memor

Memor Active Member

enjoy

4. kiss kiss bang bang

jesus christ. i did 40 minutes sober and promptly escaped to go buy beer. im so glad all the outlining is done. the piece looks sick though, total pushead does japan style.

5. pimpofthenation

pimpofthenation OT Supporter

:mad: where are the pics!

sooo..... ah... ribs hurt as bad as they say?

I think ribs are next for me :o

6. kiss kiss bang bang

whenever i buy a digital camera, i end up taking maybe a total of ten pictures with it over the course of three months and then selling it. ill try to get pics this week sometime.

ribs are fucking terrible. i took it like a bitch during the first 45 minutes of outlning and bailed to go get some beer. i didnt lay back down til i shotgunned two and worked on a third. luckily there wasnt alot of outline left. by the time we started shading i had a decent buzz and it was smooth sailing.

im going to start working on this piece as often as monthly. theres still about eight hours of shading to be done at the very least. the work runs from my knee all the way into my armpit. probably going to be the biggest single piece ive seen on OT.

7. kiss kiss bang bang

ps - getting your arms done is grammar school. mad respect for anyone who has a decent amount of work done on their torso.

8. audrey

audrey New Member

When mine went up over my ribs, I was counting things in the room to try and get my mind of it. My next session is going to be all rib work. Ouch.

9. audrey

audrey New Member

Soo what is the tattoo of exactly??

10. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

I'm sorry but being drunk when getting a tattoo isnt a good thing. Alcohol thins your blood and depletes oxygen in the blood stream.

You should be fully aware when getting body mds done because if it hurts TOO bad, the tattooist may not be doing something right.. ie too deep, wrong needle speed etc.

I have no respect for an artist that will work on someone that is not sober.

11. kiss kiss bang bang

sorry, but ive probably been getting tattooed for alot longer than you. in the time it takes the alcohol to begin thinning my blood out, im long finished. it definitely takes the edge off.

12. kiss kiss bang bang

its some horiyoshi III-styled shit. ill try to get pics by today or tomorrow. theres a samurai, a huge skeleton, some skulls and some curtains. its gonna be insane and bigger than i wanted. but im totally cool with it.

13. ChrisOT

ChrisOT New Member

What about inside the upperarm, not quite the armpit but near it.
    Had that done saturday, didn't hurt as much as I thought it may.

Would love to see some pics! :)

14. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

Im not a dude.

And im sorry, but he didnt say a single beer, he said shotgunned two and was working on a third.

I still stand by my belief, whether or not the op has been getting tattoos longer than i have. Which is 12 years. hell, im older than the op is.

More power to ya though.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  15. kiss kiss bang bang

its not about being older. ive been doing this alot for a very long time. im good friends with my artist, and if i want to get good and drunk and get tattooed, i will. its my body, my choice. i think i drank a total of six 12 oz beers over the course of session. its not something that anyone should do, and im well aware of the risk you take while drinking and being tattooed. im a grown ass man.

without further adieu, here is a pic

[​IMG]

the shaded clouds and everything above is brand new. so far its a total of about six or seven hours.

im privy to the fact that im out of shape, but i dont give a fuck cause im getting old and have awesome tattoos.

16. Two toys

Two toys New Member

i'll post what I've been posting to all the other shit starting know it alls

shut the fuck up.

I would expect, if you'd been getting tattood for 12 years, you'd have a bit of an open mind. post pics of your tits and we'll call it even.

EDIT: and to KKBB hot shit man. I'm still going back and forth on a body suit or something less traditional.

17. kiss kiss bang bang

im not going to do a body suit because some strange part of me doesnt want my back tattooed.

18. Two toys

Two toys New Member

lol, I think i'll end up tattooing my back last if at all. I've always loved rib pieces and I know what I want but cant find a damn artist that will do it.

If I do end up going for something traditional I've always liked the way chest plates to half sleeves look so i mite just start with that.

anyways dont want to steal your thunder, shit is hot man!

19. kiss kiss bang bang

yeah, i love sleeves that run into chest pieces. none of my shits going to match at all. what i want on my right arm doesnt match whats on my torso, etc.

20. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

I wasn't trying to start shit. I was just stating an opinion on something that i feel strongly about. I think my "you should be aware" in my first post in the thread was taken personally, rather than a generalized "you". That is my fault and I should have been more specific.

The more power to ya comment was me saying, if you feel there is no problem with it, then go ahead and do it, i can still have my opinion about it.

And he stated that he does know the risks, good thats all i was really asking. It IS his body and he can do what he wants to with it, as he stated and as I realize. Doesnt mean my opinion will change about artists who will work on someone thats been drinking, but that is my right as well. An open mind has nothing to do about someone's standards of safety.

regardless, its beautiful work. Will it all be done in black and gray or will there be color added to it?

21. StayLRG

StayLRG New Member

i have around 20 hours in my ribs. sucks.

22. digitaljames

digitaljames OT Supporter

i have a sleeve that runs into a chest piece and my chest piece doesnt even match the sleeve lol.

23. Memor

Memor Active Member

holy shit! badass work!

24. kiss kiss bang bang

color will be added later. my artist is really into doing things spur of the moment depending on how he feels and so am i. i can decide on a tattoo within hours and be happy with it for the rest of my life. the size originally was supposed to be about half as large, but once a stencil is laid down, he will add on with marker until hes happy.

since ive come into a really good paying gig, im gonna rotate between my arms and this piece monthly or so. im planning some 60's occult/witchcraft shit to be made into a sleeve mixed in with psychedelic filler for my right arm and my left arm which will be alot of cover-up work of a previous sleeve will be modeled after the shark attack - blood in the water album cover.

thanks for all the kind words, guys and gals.

25. blaq19

blaq19 New Member

WOW.

Badass, can't wait to see updates!