FRK Wireless Remote Vibrator

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BingBingBing, Aug 27, 2009.

1. BingBingBing

BingBingBing New Member

Does anyone own or have any experience with these? The wife and I were interested in picking one up but wanted to make sure it was good (quiet, broad range of speeds, battery life, remote range) And is it necessarily better if it comes with its own panty?

2. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

I want one with a 1500 mile range...

3. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

ex and i had one ... it was good ... past about 30 ft it didnt want to respond to the remote, and even within a few feet it would sometimes ignore or remote the first few times a button was pushed (turned on or off).

it was fairly durable, not too loud, but expensive for what it was ... i think i paid in the $75 range for ours ...

my biggest gripe was that it would kill the batteries when stored .... so when you are dont playing, remove the batteries.

ours had a pretty good range of speeds, and we used it often, more than once out in public .... i know people could hear it on mroe than one occasion (checkout line in walmart when i turned it on and she gave a little jump and turned bright red ... lady behind us knew what was going on rofl).

4. darkrick

darkrick New Member

I've been looking at these for my SO too, and there really doesn't seem to be much of a range in AU, anything good is pretty much an import :(

My fav so far seems to be a Butterfly, although I haven't checked a lot of foreign sites so..

5. BingBingBing

BingBingBing New Member

affende, about how big was the one you and your ex had?

6. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

I had a remote controlled vibrating butt plug in college. Very nice, and because I picked it up in Europe, it wasn't that expensive at 20 Euro. I was used to seeing them for upwards of $80-$100, so it was great! It had a limited range tho, listed at 7 meters but I found it worked way less than 20 feet...closer to 10-15 before acting up. I had no real issues with battery life.

I think it was made by dutch dream. Pretty basic model. It didn't have speeds.

7. LinuxRacr

LinuxRacr New Member

They are pretty awesome. Bought one a couple of years ago for the wife while in Toronto. All I can say is:

:hyper:

8. affende

it was an "egg" type remote control vibe .... i would guess 1.5" diameter .... im not sure ... when we borke up, i gave her all the toys i bought her (obviously, thats not something you use from girl to girl .... but im still bitter ... about $350 worth of toys) ....

it was pink ... came with a remote, the vibrator, two sets of batteries, and an "applicator" .... which was funny ....

the applicator was basically a long hollow tube .... one end was tapered to the curve of the egg ... you could slide the retrieval string (cheap plastic string ... i was always afraid that it would break because the toy was a large diameter and my ex was fairly tight ... it was the largest toy we had, and we had to work up to it else it would hurt her) though the tube, and then use the tube to insert the toy deeper into her vagina (she always liked it right up against her cervix, but i just used my fingers to insert it ... she always complained that the applicator made her think of a tampon and that grossed her out thinking of me inserting a tampon in her ha ha ha).

i cant remember the name of it ... though it was fair for the price ... got her off on mroe than one occasion (which was nice, she rarely got off from vaginal stimulation alone).

9. LinuxRacr

LinuxRacr New Member

Doc Johnson?

10. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

i would love to have one for myself and the new partner to mess around with while out and about... i think that would be so cool and unexpected... it might lead me to molesting him in public though... :mamoru:

11. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

welll that is the point :kdubb:

wait... ?

12. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

:naughty:

13. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

you should at least tell me if we are going to sleep together, it's the minimum :mamoru:

14. BingBingBing

BingBingBing New Member

@affende: So she actually had it inside her? I was under the impression these were more for clitoral stimulation.

@JoJobee: That exactly the reaction I'm hoping from my wife. =D

15. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Had one just like this:

[​IMG]

It is insertable as affende said. Range was about 30 feet, cost about $75. They also make a "panty" version that is worn externally.

pros: Well, duh it's a remote control vibrator

cons: Size - it is pretty girthy, might be an issue.
    Noise - when she sat on a hard chair you could hear the resonance through the chair.
    Remote - the remote has an on/off switch only and they are all on the same frequency meaning if someone else in the room has one you are going to be controlling theirs as well (as I found out from experience) :mamoru:

16. affende

yes, it was inside her vagina.

17. LinuxRacr

LinuxRacr New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

18. Wudan

Wudan Insert Avatar picture here:

For those interested in remote eggs, have a look at this link.
    A lot cheaper than what you have to pay in the adult shops and the price includes postage. Biggest problem with this site is the delivery time as sometimes it can take up to a month and their stock chart is useless.

http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.19542

19. BingBingBing

BingBingBing New Member

that looks pretty cheap quality wise, as do most of the toys there..

20. FindersKeepers

FindersKeepers New Member

Next gf, fuckbuddy/ etc I have to get her one of these.

I'd love to be doing something out and just give the switch a flick for a bit and keep teasing her :big grin: