wireless network not picking up?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by mtlslapshot, Oct 26, 2005.

1. mtlslapshot

mtlslapshot New Member

hey guys ive recently bought a new laptop with built-in wireless. now i already have my wireless linksys router hooked up since we use that as a firewall on my family's computer, but for some reason my laptop isnt showing its network. i just pick up a bunch of crappy connections and not the one in my house and i dont kno how to set it up so that i can get connected to my intenet at home from my laptop. if someone could help me i would really appreciate it...thanks

2. mtlslapshot

mtlslapshot New Member

thanks but wat am i supposed to do wen it doesnt work...i need th username and pass but where do i find that?

3. mtlslapshot

mtlslapshot New Member

i did wat u said but i couldnt connect so..?

4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

this isn't on your wireless laptop you should have done this on btw. should have been wired into the router itself.

if you type 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 and they both don't work. bust out your router's manual and lookup logging into the router. that should tell you how to do it.

5. Banshee

Banshee New Member

Ive had the same problem, except I cant get access to the internet. 100% connectivity to the router, but no internet through the router!!!

Even hardwired, it wont access internet. I think this one is broken too.