Wireless Headphones

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Aspirin, May 20, 2005.

1. Aspirin

Aspirin OT Supporter

okay, i've got a question. Looking on the internet and at Best Buy, ive seen wireless headphones, but they are always the big chunky ones with the strap over your head. Now i have an Ipod and i thought it would be cool to have wireless headphones with that from easy access with no wires at all. So here is my question...

Are there any wireless earbud headphones on the market are a link that someone could post to some wireless earbuds? If so that would be great help, or if you know anything at all about this post it up. Thanks.

2. Denno

Denno Genuine Mong

i think you will find most wireless headphones need a power supply of some sort. I have a pair of senheisser 3 channel radio frequency headphones and they have to be plugged into the wall. They will send a signal up to 100m away, but are also affected by electrcical disturbance easily; but I could hook them up to anything and have 100m freedom. I am presuming that you want one that is completely mobile. I have never heard of such a thing.

3. Aspirin

Aspirin OT Supporter

wait, so what is the difference between having a regular pair of earbud headphones and hiving wireless. i mean beside the lack of wire, is it the radio frequency that requires you to plug it into the wall?
    also, denno, the headphones that you have, are they studio headphones??? the ones w/ the strap over the top of the head?

4. Aspirin

Aspirin OT Supporter

couldnt the headphones just have a rechargable battery in them???