Winged 15 approaches last night

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Aug 20, 2007.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

With a friend. I'm not interested in these HB's right now since I can pretty much only feel sexually about the one I'm in love with, who's in Italy right now. But I joined my wingman, did some approaches anyway, for the shits, and for the giggles as well.

It is scary. There are always reasons you come up with not to do a specific approach. "She doesn't want to meet anyone, she is 'just dancing'," obviously, as you say it in the moment, you realize it is an excuse. However, sometimes they seem like really, really good reasons at the time. For example, an HB9 in a group of five jacked guys. Threatening, but it's not a real reason not to do it. Viper can now relate to this.

We aimed for 20 points, one point per approach. So we missed the mark. At the same time I don't feel bad about 15. I probably should but it felt pretty substantial.

By the end of the day (night) we were opening literally everything in sight (hot or not) and our state was high. We made friends with a street performer who was going to a party. Several hours later she came back to hang out with us, but it was too late, since we were going home. So she asked us to trade #'s and it was cool. If I weren't leaving town I would definitely want to hang out with her since she was clearly a fun and good person. She was a little taken aback when she found out we were so young (she thought we were 27 and 28, respectively) but we overcame that by ignoring it.

Eventually I intend to get to the point where making random connections with cool strangers is just a part of my reality.

One "notable" approach I did solo ended up with bringing the two HB's back to our friend's party. Since I wasn't going to hook up with the girls myself. This is not such a big deal to natural extroverts. But for me, picking two random chicks up and bringing them to a party in the city was a strong move. I also felt good because I was helping out my single friends. Parties need women.

Only one point for one approach, though :hs:

I did not get attraction from all sets, and I did not get the targets to stick in all sets where I DID get attraction.

One of them, I approached a guy and a girl and asked if they were related. They turned out to be brother and sister. The guy told me I could hit on his sister, for which I thanked him and said that I would hit on her. Then my wing came over and began stealing the conversation with her brother so that I could focus on the HB. I was already surprised that the set had lasted this long since the process of getting from random-stranger => sex-candidate is a WEIRD one and is very unlike normal-person game, i.e., based on social environments or classrooms or being in the same knitting club.

I introduced my wing to the siblings. I told him, "HB is my new little sister. Except that it is kind of a weird relationship because I am hitting on her, which is a little incestuous." (To those well-read... I would NOT have used canned material except that, come on, this was THE perfect situation for it). They all laughed a lot and I was starting to get doggy dinner bowl eyes from the target, when the MOM came out and created a logistical nightmare.... that was fine with me, though, since I wasn't going to hook up with the girl anyway.

Is that bad? I don't know. Since I'm not actually interested, I'm just doing it for the learning experience and to help out my wingman. I wonder if that is unethical. I like to think that it is justified by the fact that the girl enjoys the experience.

There were also some HORRIBLE approaches where the body language was bad and the responses were worse... nothing as entertaining though, as the good approaches.

Anyways, I'm really excited to see my lover.

Only 6 days until Italy!!! :love:

Also props to Viper for getting out there.

2. Jack Horner

Jack Horner Guest

Well done. I could use a decent wingman -- all of my friends are fucking clueless.

3. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

Three seconds. You see a girl, you take a half second to make sure you're composed, and you are on your way. Don't give yourself time to rationalize it. Don't think about it. If you approach without giving yourself time to rationalize things, you don't have time to give some excuse about dancing/guys being around/etc.

Anyway, it sounds like you guys have it down, mostly, so the above tip is probably rather useless :p

Glad you guys had fun getting out there - sarging can be fun even if there's nothing sexual at all behind it. I make it a point to approach guys and try to meet new friends, too. It helps get you into the frame that you're just here having fun, so any rejection just means that it's there loss - they're missing out on the party!

As for using canned material - eh, if it works, it works . The problem with it is people rely on it, and end up repeating it all, even in situations doesn't fit, and they end up looking like some quotation robot.

4. UNvisible

UNvisible New Member

mother fucking word. :ugh::wtc::rolleyes:

5. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I could use a decent wingman... I'M fucking clueless

6. R.Kelly

R.Kelly OT Supporter

My wingman is fucking gay. I need to trade up.

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

my wingman was acting like a jealous girlfriend last night cause i brought a date out and wasnt paying him enough attention. :rofl:

8. Jack Horner

Jack Horner Guest

Well, so am I...but it doesn't make it any easier when your "wingman" just sits in the corner twiddling his thumbs.

9. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

Sounds like you guys have pretty worthless wings. Being new to the game isn't really an excuse.

You guys have any local "lairs" (Does anyone else go :hsugh: when they hear that?) you could find some people to work with?