WIMMINZ: do u ever feel obligated to do certain things (in bed) to keep ur man happy?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Feb 9, 2010.

?

Choose the answer which best describes you

1. I'm a woman - I do things in bed I don't really enjoy. Gotta keep my man happy.

2 vote(s)
    1.4%
  2. I'm a woman - I do things I don't really enjoy, but seeing my man enjoy it makes it tolerable for me

15 vote(s)
    10.1%
  3. I'm a woman - I draw my boundaries, he can find another woman if he wants [insert sex act]

2 vote(s)
    1.4%
  4. I'm a woman - there's nothing I don't enjoy doing in bed

12 vote(s)
    8.1%
  5. I'm a guy - I'll enjoy it regardless. Who cares if she isn't enjoying it? I AM!

9 vote(s)
    6.1%
  6. I'm a guy - It's mediocre for me if the chick isn't into whatever we're doing

44 vote(s)
    29.7%
  7. I'm a guy - A chick that isn't into whatever she is doing puts me to sleep. I lose my boner.

64 vote(s)
    43.2%
  1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Sorry for the fucking text speak in the thread title, but the title wouldn't fit otherwise. (on that note, I like OT because it allows longer titles than any other forum I visit).

This thread has two parts: one section for men, one section for women. Try not to be retards and fuck it up. I know it's hard for many of you, but just sit back, relax, and read the directions.

Women: do you ever do stuff you don't want to do in bed just to keep your man happy, along the lines of "well, he wants [such and such sex act], and if I don't do it he'll just resent me and go find someone else who will do it?"

Men: if your gf does stuff that she doesn't like just because you want to, do you still enjoy it? The classic example would be the woman who treats a bj like a chore and you can tell she hates it. IMO, that ruins it and I'd rather go masturbate.

But it could be anything: bjs, facials, anal, playing dress up, whatever.

I'm curious what people do to keep their partner happy OR if they say "fuck that, we're not fundamentally compatible."

Poll choices coming. If you're a woman, answer accordingly. If you're a guy, answer accordingly. Re-read everything so you don't fuck it up.

Yes, there could be an extra section for "I'm a guy and I do things in bed that I don't want to just to keep my woman happy," but that's less common. Come on, how many threads do we see of chicks saying "I WANT ANAL BUT MY GUY WON'T FUCK ME IN THE ASS" or "MY GUY WON'T LET ME SUCK HIS DICK AND THEN BLAST A HOT LOAD IN MY FACE!"

2. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

I agree. I don't just want to get my duck sucked, I want someone to WANT to suck my dick, and WANT to pleasure me. Thankfully, my GF and I have very compatible sex drives and expectations.

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

:werd:

I love bjs more than anyone else in the world, but if the chick isn't enjoying herself, I'd rather masturbate.

4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Something completely normal like a BJ is ruined without enthusiasm, but if I want something weird that you can't really necessarily expect everyone to enjoy its kind of hot that shes will to put in the effort to make me happy.

I messed up the poll by voting for ill enjoy it either way.

5. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I voted 'I'm a woman - I do things I don't really enjoy, but seeing my man enjoy it makes it tolerable for me'

Some things are meh, but I love to please and seeing my guy enjoy it is such a turn on for me.

6. Kokomo

Kokomo OT Supporter

I get more pleasure knowing my gf is into it

7. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

Plus there's a big difference between something she has to be into to make it feel good and something she can just wear, or let me do.

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

While i completely am with you with something like a bj, you really expect your GF to get excited about some ridiculous naughty nurse outfit?

whats wrong with it just being for your enjoyment?

edit:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: lol... you just reminded me. one time i asked my girl at the time to dress up like a girl scout. she kinda :squint:'d and says "yeah, thats a litttle creepy" :rofl: I hadn't really thought it out. I'd just seen a girl out as a slutty girl scout for halloween and liked it... honest.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  9. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Wait Falc- how are choices #1 and #2 different? :confused: Esplain?

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

i think he meant like the difference between cleaning a bathroom, which you do because you have to, or like cleaning up before your best friends birthday party which is still just lame housework, but because you are excited to throw your bestie a party you are probably still happy and excited as you clean up as you imagine how happy your best friend will be and how much fun the party will be.

11. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Thread would have been more epic if it showed who voted for what.

12. Thelonius

Thelonius New Member

Bestie? Hand over your man card.

13. Lucky Penny

That was like, the best explanation ever :eek3:

:bowdown::bowdown: Slow clap, my friend. SLOW CLAP. :bowdown::bowdown:

In that case, I'm a woman - I do things I don't really enjoy, but seeing my man enjoy it makes it tolerable for me.

14. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

fuck me sideways. i knew it too and went for the ninja edit but only got one.

guilty as charged. Can I have my man card back by wednesday?

15. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I need to find me one of these wimminz: "there's nothing I don't enjoy doing in bed"

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

did you read the tucker max about the one girl that beat tucker?

lol.

17. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

That's only creepy if you work at a summer camp :mamoru:

18. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Choice #1 would be like, "I hate doing anal. It hurts. I just close my eyes and wait for it to be over. I don't like anything about it."

Choice #2 would be like, "I hate doing anal, but it's worth it because my man loves it and I love pleasing my man. I enjoy seeing him enjoy me."

19. Lucky Penny

Naw, it's alright. He believe he only used the word cause he was trying to explain the scenario to a female, not because he actually uses the term. I vote this one acceptable :mamoru:

20. Thelonius

Thelonius New Member

Given that you're owning the mistake, and taking your past record of manliness under consideration..Ruling reversed.

21. Kyoko

Kyoko New Member

I get off on getting my dude off, so I'm game for whatever he likes. Well, as long as it doesn't involve pain. Thankfully neither of us get off on that.

22. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

a woman who gets pleasure from pleasing her man = a HUGE turn on :bowdown:

not too much to ask for, i love pleasuring my women too :dunno:

23. Aronomy

Aronomy Get your COME ON!

A little of one and two. There are some things I hate (him finishing in my mouth), but I do it because he likes it, I'm not going to be stoked about it, but I'll do it, and I can't fake being enthused either. I think the "I don't like it but are willing to anyway and being pleasant albeit not enthusiastic" is the best you can hope for. You can't expect the girl to fake enthusiasm too, can you?

24. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

too much to ask? :hs:

25. Aronomy

Aronomy Get your COME ON!

Lol, I definitely am as pleasant as possible, but if he directly asks "do you like that baby" I'm going to say something like, "no, but I know you do", lulz.