William Llewelyn, Author of Anabolics 2006, Video Seminar

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Marijuanair, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marijuanair

Marijuanair Remember to have your pet spayed or neutered! OT Supporter

2. TZ

TZ Banned

good read

3. Marijuanair

yea, non biased bunch of facts, including risks and benefits.

4. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

Thanx for posting that.

5. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

:bowdown: Awesome read

6. Marijuanair

he goes in more debth if you listen

7. Bar

Bar New Member

interesting :bowdown:

8. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

reposted on EF

9. Cumstang02

Cumstang02 New Member

Good info.

10. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

debth, eh? :mamoru:

Good read. I don't really support steroids for non-medical purposes, but he makes some good points. Still, harm reduction != harm elimination, and there are still several health risks which can be quite serious with steroids. If you're aiming for longevity in life, I'd steer clear of them.

11. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

I remember my health class in freshman year of highschool the teacher was telling us stories of guys using cane's and dying of liver disease and various forms of cancer and looking like they were 60 years old at the age of 30 and shit. Sounds to me like she was full of shit :mamoru:

12. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

The biggest issue with male longevity is cardiovascular health. I wouldn't go pumping test into my body as an old dude for longevity, but if they like it then they should be able to do it. But yeah, no reason you can't get big without roids right? I'm not sure if you run cycles of anything and I'm not going to ask, but aren't there plenty of guys who are strongmen and incredible athletes who have honestly never touched the stuff?

Anyways, fuck that shit. I'd rather be inbetween and do plenty of cardio, eat healthy foods to maintain good cholesterol levels, and have a decent amount of strength while not running as much risk as when running roids and eating bad stuff all day. I don't need to live to 90 or 100, I'm sure I'll have cancer or some weaksauce thing like that before that point, but 80 sounds good... and the thing is I'd like to be healthy enough to walk until I die. If you treat your body too hard you can still make it to your ideal 60-70, but do you really want to spend your last year alive in a hospital bed and needing assistance from nurses etc just to take a poop?

13. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

absolutely, I agree that it should be legal and regulated, just like weed (then I could start smoking again and they wouldn't be abe to use it against me during the police dept. hiring process :mamoru: ). There are some retarded aspects of this country's values when it comes to drug laws, and it shows in instances such as this.

14. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

Christophers nailed it on the head and I agree with everything he said. Skeletor, I have one question for you. I don't mean this in a negative way, I truly want to know the answer. What I don't understand is why some people are willing to smoke weed or do other recreational drugs but refuse to use steroids?

15. Marijuanair

There are studies out that speak of how low testosterone is a killer. Some countries now even give AAS to treat cardiovascular, kidney, AND liver problems... things you might have hear in popular culture might make you think they would be bad for you for those things. The only real liver dangerous steriods are the orals (or injectable grade orals like winny) and even then that's way exagerated.

The reason orals are bad is because they have to attach a carbon ester to the steroid to make it survive the first pass through the liver otherwise it would be broken down. That SAME ester can be found in many over the counter drugs, like advil. 100 people die from liver damage from advil every year... it's still on the market.

Oh, and some might think that you would live a longer, healthier, happier life with the body building lifestyle. I dont think there are any stats they show drugs or intence weight training lower your life span, if anything I would think the healthy eating, and regular exersice would make you more apt to life 100 years.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.