LGBT Will Young - All Time Love

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by marxwa99, Feb 18, 2006.

1. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

Yo yo yo:

So I was watching a music video from the UK and it totally reminded me of this section of a diversity in advertising seminar where we talked about advertising that had coded material in it that only gay individuals could catch while remaining nonoffensive to a heterosexual audience (i.e. references to Dorothy, license plate that says BEARLVR on it, etc.)

http://www.will-youngonline.com/cinema/

will young won pop idol in 2002 (from which american idol was created). he came out a few months later and only now, in his third album's videos are these coded themes coming into play in his music videos.

I played this video to my gay friends and they caught the coded gay plot in there but i wonder if a lot of heterosexual people might not see it because the video focuses a lot i think on his relationship with the female lead.

Other than that, just thought i'd share that with you. All my friends have found it rather interesting.

2. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

OMG! I think I might be straight! :noes:

I did like the song.

3. khane

khane New Member

`Will is a good popster, the video to his first single from this Album was a compltete gayfest in the homage to TopGun.