will u guys wear glasses on your wedding?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by funrider, Oct 14, 2006.

1. funrider

funrider New Member

many friends of mine are wearing contacts on their wedding even they never try that before.

2. XPX

XPX New Member

sounds like a bad idea, at least get used to them 2 weeks before the wedding

3. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

yes, having flame red eyes on your wedding day is AWESOME :cool:

4. 2500

2500 Guest

can i even get married? lol.

anyways, you may be crying enough, the last thing you need, is to be getting used to contacts and having them irritate your eyes. if you can go without them, i would. i just need mine to drive. but if you like them for looks also, i would do some test shots with the photographer to make sure they don't cause bad glare. there may be some type of lens you can get put into your frames like, glare reduced or stuff. but, i vote, if you can function without them, don't wear em.

5. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

i've been wearing contacts for 10+ years now, and my eyes have always been fine with them (i.e. from the day i put them in), but i don't think that's the norm. ;) even so, if i wear them too long my eyes get irritated, and the red eye look that results is just not attractive. if you need corrective eyewear, talk to your opthamologist about what options you have. i'd say look into contacts if you think it's a viable option... personally i wouldn't wear the glasses, but i rarely wear mine anyway.

6. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

Remove the lenses for the pictures.

7. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

:mamoru: that seems like the obvious solution, doesn't it? the only thing is, i have a tendency to forget to remove my glasses for pictures since i don't wear them often. mabye i'm the only one with that problem ;)

8. 2500

2500 Guest

so, at the reception, every time you see a camera, you have to pop out the lenses to your glasses? doesn't make much sense. cuz if you leave them out, you'll be trippin over shit all night. i guess that'll work if they are just for looks, but, you can tell the difference between clear glass and, air in photographs, and, i think if you take the lenses out, you will deff notice and be able to tell, and you will look goofy as shit.

9. moonie

moonie u want a FRANKYUM?

if you wouldn't mind wearing glasses to a funeral i don't see why it's so bad wearing glasses to a wedding

10. 2500

2500 Guest

ON your wedding, not TO a wedding. you don't wear glasses when your the one in the box, lol. so i guess you shouldn't wear them when your the one on the alter?

11. moonie

moonie u want a FRANKYUM?

ohh my bad. well um if you are someone who has been wearing glasses your whole life and people are used to seeing you with glasses on all the time, you might as well just wear them. i don't see a problem with that.. as long as your glasses aren't triangular or perfect circles:cool: .

12. ManyHamsters

ManyHamsters There are necessary pursuits... but poetry, beauty

not a chance! contacts forever, except if i get lasik later on

13. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

I'm getting married?

14. tony

tony Guest

it would not matter to me :dunno:

15. OneLifeOneLove

OneLifeOneLove If You Ain't Outta Control, You Ain't In Control.

even though i only need my glasses for driving at night.. i would still wear it to my wedding. or without it but definately no contacts.

beside.. my fiancee say i look good with glasses and a dork without one. =P

16. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

That would be for the professional pics, the ones that people hang on their wall and shit. For the wedding itself, I would wear my glasses just as normal. Ive had this done before on my graduation pics, nobody could tell except that there was no glare. I did really care one way or another because I just wanted to be out of there.

17. spiffy_badrock

spiffy_badrock I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

Wow. this thread, is um...interesting. If not useless.