Will the iTouch have.....

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by THT, Sep 8, 2007.

1. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

...the same connection port as previous gen Ipods?

...and will it support IM programs like AIM or will I have to use meebo.com or something?:greddy:

2. Raider007

Raider007 om nom nom nom

same 30 pin connector

it'll support whatever people hack on to it...see iphone hacks, it'll be the same thing.

3. Shinsei Ryu

Shinsei Ryu New Member

The first and currently only aim client that isnt web browser based for the iphone:
    http://code.google.com/p/apolloim/

4. itwasntme

itwasntme New Member

I really dislike the way they fkin throw a tiny ass HD in there so they can make us buy it again in 6 months when the release the slightly larger HD, then again in 6 months when they release the 40 gig touch model.

Total bullshit. Otherwise it's a nice item.

5. Raider007

Raider007 om nom nom nom

ain't technology a bitch...
    now, what other flash player in the market do you know that comes with over 16 gigs? please share...

6. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

Your right. I suggest you don't buy a new car because I hear the 2020 model will have much better features. Wait around for that one.

7. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

It uses flash memory btw, and they have to do that to keep sales going. I think that's why they held off release of the Touch until the end of the month so it won't steal sales away from the new Classic/Nano.

8. itwasntme

itwasntme New Member

Do you really believe that Apple does not have this shit lined up 6 months ahead of time? Do you believe that they have not designed a way to stack this shit together into 100+ gigs - provided they have not already sampled the next wave of monster flash memory that we have not got access to?

Come now..... technology of today was experiments of last september........

9. itwasntme

itwasntme New Member

I'd suggest you go ride the cawk until you get the satisfaction of being the first one to have the super deluxe cyberskin model that has the integrated 8 gig of Ipod flash you are so aimlessly happy about.

10. assclown

assclown Active Member

Over 16GB, I'm not sure of, but the iAudio 7 comes with up to 16GB,= and their MP3 players are arguably the best available. The Touch looks very nice though, hopefully the sound quality is decent. I've never used an iPod so I'm not sure what to expect. For the record, I ilsten to a lot of music in WAV format.

http://www.cowonamerica.com/products/iaudio/7/

11. Raider007

Raider007 om nom nom nom

i believe they can stack the shit out of whatever they want in there, but then the price starts jumping up, then people like you will be all "oh look, they released a 32gb version and it's retarded expensive just like everything apple and if you buy one you're throwing away money. HAHA apple sack riders will pay apple anything cause they are stupid. why spend all that money on an apple when the [insert shitter company] makes the same thing for cheaper"

like that senario has never happened before...
    apple puts just enough stuff in their systems to make it standout and be priced just right...