Wifi troubles, Macbook...

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by about:blank, Nov 13, 2007.

1. about:blank

about:blank Whether you think that you can or that you can't,

Started not too long ago and only affects my macbook, not the desktop connected to the router or the gateway notebook with wifi access.

Basically internet starts getting really slow until it barely works. I found that by turning off airport and turning it back on a few seconds later fixes it for anywhere between a few minutes and a few hours.

I telecommute so this is a big problem for me. I doubt it's related to the router but I upgraded the firmware just in case, it's a Linksys WRT54gl running Tomato firmware. Same problem. Anybody have any idea what could be causing this?

2. Raider007

Raider007 om nom nom nom

been having that issue as well on my ibook
    so has my roommate on her macbook

I've just bought a new router to see if it'll fix the problem, but if you look on the apple forums, TONS of people are having the same issue.

3. about:blank

about:blank Whether you think that you can or that you can't,

It's getting more and more irritating, I think this has been happening since the last update... Trying to download the new and it's take fucking ages. Fuck you Apple!

4. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

I had it and got rid of it....no idea how. But now because I mentioned it, it'll start happening again.

For me it happened on battery power only.