Wife's Dream

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Nucleartiger, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

I just want to see what everyone takes from the dream my wife had last night.

Back story first We only have sex about once every other week and all she wants to do is straight up missionary or her on top, no oral whatsoever.

Anyway It has been just over a week since we last had sex and she was hinting that we would do something on Sunday as we were driving in the car. We got home really late Sunday night so I didn't expect anything Sunday night. She apologized Monday morning for not doing anything because she was tired and I told her that I understood and she hinted that we would do something Monday night. Well last night we have the kids in bed asleep and we are laying down on the couch downstairs the perfect setup for a little foreplay/heavy petting and she pushed my hand away as I was rubbing under her shirt on her back. Got up and went to bed.

Ok this morning she is naked in the bathroom about to get in the shower as I was getting dressed. She tells me her dream as I was hugging her goodbye.

We were at her mom's house and the house was full of people like they were remodeling it or something. Anyway none of the doors could be locked and we were having sex when her mother sends us to the store for milk. We get to the store and I go in leaving her in the car with the windows down nude ust covered by a blanket. As I am in the store a group of 3 guys black/hispanics come over to the car and start messing with her, pulling the blanket aside so they can get good views of her body, they never touched her and they left when I came back out of the store.

Ok so after she finished the story she told me that if one of our kids hadn't climbed into the bed with us last night she would hasve woken me up to have sex. So I was like alright maybe I can get a little action in before I leave for work and as soon as I move my hands toward her breasts she is like that doesn't mean that you can fondle me.

So How should I take that dream and what do you guys analyze out of it?

2. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

The dream seems random, as I wouldnt worry about being in public with just a blanket to cover my wife.

I wont give opinions on the wife since you didnt ask.

3. Nucleartiger

I am open for any comments you might want to make.

4. energie

energie I like to place an order.. the name? Situation the

she has a thing for black/hispanics and wants what they would do to her that you wouldnt/?

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

you talked more about not getting any than you did about the dream. what is this thread really about?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  6. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

She said it not me.

7. Zackkahry

Zackkahry New Member

It's pretty obvious. He's not getting sex, and then suddenly his wife has a dream about some black/mexican guys and is in the mood.

8. Nucleartiger

The thread is about what I should take from the dream.

I had to put all of that backstory in so you had a point of reference into her psyche i.e. a place to start.

9. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Wow brother your wife is a major prude.

10. Lazy D.

Lazy D. Active Member

why don't you ask her ?

11. Joybang

Joybang New Member

There are definitely other issues I would be more concerned about that some silly dream. Serious resentment can start to build if you are constantly getting shot down. Especially cuddling on the couch, that's usually inevitable that things get good from there:naughty:

12. Havsie

Havsie When I die, bury me inside the Pepsi 1893 store OT Supporter

she wants 5 black guys...seriously

13. Joshua

Joshua ambition over everything OT Supporter

I could not be with someone who doesn't want me touching them while just watching the couch. Are you happy?

14. Nucleartiger

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 240X400 LGE VX9700)

I am mentally happy but physically not at all. We have 3 children that I love being with. I just wish we had the same comnection we had we were first married. I had another friend tell me that they thought her dream was her way of being guilty for not being a wife in the physical sense.

15. _A_

_A_ New Member

have you ever considered getting sex from somewhere else?

16. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

It sounds to me like she is constantly giving excuses.
    It's easy to say "If that hadn't happened I would have...".

As for the dream, I doubt it means a god damn thing. She sounds very selfish and manipulative

My husband and I have three kids, the youngest still not sleeping through the night. We make time for each other and it isn't impossible to do. I would jump my husband a lot more if kids and lack of sleep didn't impact us so much :big grin:

17. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

If my wife is ever this useless I will not stay with her unless she gives me written permission to have a mistress.

and who gives a damn, it was just a dream? you've got bigger problems to worry about man.

18. Hahawhat?

Hahawhat? New Member

Personally I think it means your wife wants to either have pople watch you two go at it or likes the idea that someone could walk in on you having sex. Seems like she has a fetesh for either getting caught in the act or just wants people to watch. Now the whole 5 black guy thing was probably just her wanting the attention of men and knowing that other men would kill for a peice of her. Women are attention whores (not all but some) so this is normal, wouldn't you like to have women all over you?

Now here is my advice on what to do, have her go to your office or work and if you can get in a nice quick session, it seems that she wants that little rush. Best thing to do though in any case is just talk with her and see what the problem is. Maybe start out with "honey I have noticed that we have been having problems in the physical portion of our relationship, is there anything I can do to spice it up?" yada yada and that should go well, if not report back with updates and we will go from there.

19. NiggaPHX420

NiggaPHX420 OT Supporter

Seems like she wants to have sex in a situation where you guys could be seen/caught.

Try driving somewhere, just the two of you, pull over and fuck. If she doesnt go for it, get a fucking divorce. She seems to suck.

20. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

doesn't the fact that she is your wife mean you can fondle her? isn't that part of the traditional Marriage thing?

21. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I don't think it is as black and white as saying marriage means you can do whatever you want to them, whenever you want. No one has a right to force themselves onto another person.

But I do agree that being married means you shouldn't need permission to give your wife a quick feel once in a while and that she can't give you a grab every now and again.

As long as the two people are on a level platform and no one is abused or in the marriage against their wishes, that you have to expect some form of touching as the norm.

I was talking to my husband about this matter just the other day. Getting felt up in random spots in the house and public is one of the joys of being in a relationship :big grin:

22. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Right... Something seems very wrong about her saying that, almost like she's disgusted ...

23. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

This is the guy who says his wife refuses to give him head and also refuses getting it from him. They also haven't had sex in 6 weeks.

24. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

NuclearTiger, how old is your youngest kid? When was the last time she had her hormone levels checked?

25. Nucleartiger

Yes and no. I can understand that she doesn't want to be felt up everytime that she turns around but come on don't tell me that you want to do something and then in the same breath say that doesn't mean that you can touch me.

Another example is last week, We hadn't actually had intercourse this year until last tuesday. Well on Sunday the kids were outside playing in with the dogs and her mom was in town downstairs watching them while she was sewing. My wife was still in her pajamas (an over sized t-shirt and cotton pants) with no bra on. She comes and sits in my lap and kisses me. I kiss her back and told her that I wanted to do something. She said maybe later so I said well I am going to play for a minute and pulled her shirt up and started playing with her breasts and nipples. Well she pulled her shirt back down and said that she didn't feel comfortable with that.

I was like WTF how can you not be comfortable with your husband in a sexual way? She said it was because she was afraid someone might walk in. I asked her who would be able to walk in on us upstairs? The kids are outside and her mother was down there watching them. to which she didn't say anything and just walked away.