FRK Wierd Situation

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lilghettothugx, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Lilghettothugx

Lilghettothugx New Member

I don't really know if this should belong here or not. If it doesn't I guess someone can move it.

But anyways...over the past couple of years I have been noticing my ever growing attraction to guys. It first started out as me being attracted to my best friend of 13 years. Now it has progressed to just about any guy that I find attractive. I don't believe that I am straight up gay, but just bi. I still have an interest in girls but just haven't had a girlfriend in a looong time.

My only problem is expressing myself to people. I hold it all in. I mean, I masturbate CONSTANTLY to the thought of guys ass fucking me, me ass fucking them....basically ANYTHING sexual. I also even do anal masturbation to the thought of them. But I want to just be with a guy once and see what it's like. I just don't know of any people I could talk to about this because there just aren't a lot of people to talk to about that here. At least not anyone I know of.

I'm thinking of just waiting till college to try and figure it out. If I go to college, then I'm around people I don't know and I could possibly "experiment" with some guys and just see if I like it.

Anyone have any thoughts, or possibly any suggestions for me?

2. hard2mpress

hard2mpress New Member

honestly i always wondered how it would be to have sex with a guy

3. Lilghettothugx

Lilghettothugx New Member

Anyoen else care to comment

4. Martyr

Martyr New Member

My feelings aren't quite as strong as yours, but I think I know what you mean. I've never been one to think it's "gay" to think someone of the same sex is handsome or attractive but it does seem that there is also a slight gradually growing attraction to dudes. I don't think it's something I struggle with or anything like that. I don't talk about it with people much but at the same time I don't consider it "holding it in." Seems to have a negative connotation to me. However, from a (straight) woman's perspective, it's a real eye-opening experience. Sure, I think about doing something with a guy every now and then, like some casual encounter type deal, but realistically I don't think I'd do it. Suddenly the whole "trust" and "getting to know people" shit that seems popular among the womenz sounds much more feasible. However, such inhibitions go out the window when it comes to attractive women. :hsugh: :dunno:

/comment

5. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

:highschool: eh? Enjoy it while you can.

Ok back to the point...... Go with the flow and don't stick to any label ("Gay", "Bi" etc.) and check out the Closet sometime.