SRS Why you should never date a co-worker...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by nost, May 6, 2009.

1. nost

nost New Member

pretty much just a vent..but w/e

I work at an electronics company and i made the mistake of asking out a co-worker who works in the same department as me...

It started out good, we went out a couple times. had a good time..but then she started acting all weird at work, like she was avoiding me...not talking to me or anything....So i asked her if something was wrong...and she said no...then later that night she calls me and says how she doesnt want to go out anymore cos she not comfortable going out with a co-worker blah blah and oh, but "dont take it personal." :madfawk:

she was always cheery at work, but she she hardcore flirts with all the other guys and never says a fucking word to me....it makes me so damn frustrated, at times i just want walk up to her and tell her shes a fucking whore and smack her...(but ofcourse i cant do that)

2. txsigma

txsigma OT Supporter

3. no lol today

no lol today Soy la bailarina de la muerta. OT Supporter

lulz

You're too macho!

Quit trying to claim her & you'll feel better, man.

4. verbal

verbal Active Member

A girl I work with and I fell in love. There's drama but it has nothing to do with work. Still trying to figure all that out. :hs:

5. Roasted

Roasted New Member

Been there, done that, and it didn't end well either. The girl, I dated was the opposite, she would ask me to "help her with something" etc. and then pull me into the staircase to make out. Eventually I got cought on camera making out with her and got confronted about it by my boss, who it turns out was also her uncle.......I don't work there anymore. :big grin:

6. Cock Diesel

Cock Diesel New Member

Sounds like she wants your attention. Typical woman tactic.

If you can, I'd just find another line of work and remember not to "shit where you eat".

7. jonno

jonno New Member

you probably know this... but if she wasnt comfortable going out with a co-worker she would have never gone out with you in the first place. she just lost interest in you

8. JBunni

JBunni New Member

I'm not so sure the moral of the story isn't "dont date a co-worker" so much as "dont date a whore"

9. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Nah, she wouldn't be flirting with the other guys at work if she weren't trying to put distance between herself and the TS.