SRS why would I trust women?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by familyguy101, Apr 9, 2007.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

I havn't even had a girlfriend yet, but one of my biggest fears of having one would be that they would cheat on me. Just from my own witnessing, i've seen lots of sexy girls behaving like stupid whores.... like fucking some guy they just meet. I have also noticed that many women lie a lot. They rarely accept responsibility for their own actions too.

This grinds my gears because a lot of these same girls behave like innocent virgins sometimes, but once they drink they love to strip and fuck around with guys. Are there any signs I should look for in a woman that would indicate that she is not a shallow, lying, fuck-machine? Which ones can I trust?

2. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

Girls that you find at college parties = girls that cannot be trusted

That is a rule you learn early on for about 90% of the females that show up to those kinds of parties.

Outside of that, they really aren't THAT bad... you just got to meet them in the right place. Like a coffee shop :)

3. 7960

7960 New Member

My mom would say "you worry about you." What she'd mean is "answer the question 'why would a woman trust you?'" and you'll have your answer to why you should trust a woman.

4. Why should you trust a woman? Because one of the greatest joys in life is to have a female companion, not only for sex, but for emotional reasons too.

5. 7960

7960 New Member

how do you reconcile that idea with this?

6. I've been there once, I lived for someone else that was my mistake, now I learned to live for myself, vs. living for others. Trust me getting back to trusting women is still a struggle, but I try to do it day in and day out. I may be single for a long time, because of my unconscious(sp?) want not to date, but I am selfish now. I have to be.

I'm saying since the OP, has never had a gf he may benefit from trying it once, maybe not, It was just a suggestion. I'm trying to be positive here. :p

7. 7960

7960 New Member

^

you'll never know love if you won't allow yourself to open up enough to get hurt.

8. It's not getting emotionally hurt that bothers me, its getting so fucked over by a woman, in every aspect of your life possible. After everything I've been through, I'm surprised I got through it.

9. 7960

7960 New Member

I apologize for this but.........

You're 20. You have no idea what "every aspect of your life possible" means yet.

10. You'd have to go through what I went through to understand. Then again it could have been worse.

11. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

You should be out there trying to sleep with as many of these sluts as you can. Why worry about a girlfriend/relationship. Enjoy it now. The gf/relationship will come later in life.

12. SixSecrets

SixSecrets New Member

:bowdown: Well said Fred.

13. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

That's one of your biggest fears? Why? Just make sure that when you date the girl knows that in no uncertain terms if she cheats you're dropping her ass like a bad habit. Then move on with your life knowing you're better off without a scandalous bitch.

You must still be young. This is fairly normal around 13-24 IMO.

The ones that don't. Don't try to change any girls. Find one whom isn't acting wild. The wild ones are fun but don't get attached to them.

14. johnny

johnny shit, baby

These truths always hit hard when we first realize them, my friend :hs:

15. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Good lord, you are associating with the wrong kind of girls obviously.

16. 7960

7960 New Member

every 20 year old's break-up is the worst ever, nobody has ever gone through anything that bad, nobody will ever feel that much pain..........

you don't know about pain.

17. Yes I do, mine wasn't like a regular, she dumped me thing, there was so much more involved, I don't want to get into details. When people say they got dumped over a text message I look at that as a luxury, now think how bad mine could have been.

I do know about pain 6.5 months of depression, lost everything I owned, and lost a lot of other opportunities I had, for someone at 20, I shouldn't have to suffer through something like that.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2007
  18. deviant critter

deviant critter New Member

how to find one you can trust, and who isn't all slutty and catty and...just plain freakin weird?
    look for the loners. look for ones that don't go all giggly when you say hi but look you in the eye when they talk to you. can't guarantee they'll look anything like these strippers you speak of, but they'll be trustworthy as an old hunting dog :)

19. Now you are speaking a good language. Also if a chick tells you about anything like cheating, infidelity, things of the nature, in the beginning I mean, it's time to turn around and walk away or should I say run away.

Skrappy Note: If she says she's crazy, or not stable, or emotional or anything in that regard, run away fast, as fast as you can.

20. deviant critter

deviant critter New Member

i second that. loudly.
    then she's not ready for a relationship. she needs to be dropped in the woods alone for a while to figure things out.

21. Woohoo, slowly going to get to Yail status. Common sense FTMFW :)

22. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

look for one who's 35+

23. 7960

7960 New Member

Sorry, but at 20 you have no idea what pain is.

Try spending 2+ years basically living in a hospital watching your g/f's mother die of lung cancer. Then when she finally dies (yes finally...it was a blessing) have your g/f take a cruise to "get away" and while she's gone have her fuck a few guys because you "weren't there for her" even though you spent just about every free minute caring for her mother because she wasn't strong enough to do it for herself. While you're home trying to figure out what to do have her invite some other guy to live with her because "he understands her" more than you even though (like I said) you've spent almost every waking minute with her and her mother in a 12' x 20' room in an oncology ward. And after you officially break up with her have her tell you she's pregnant and the baby is yours, only to later find out she just said that because the asshole who moved in is shit-poor and can't afford dick much less what it takes to care for a baby. Then have her call you ever few months begging to get back together while you are still trying to wrap your head around

a) watching someone you love die in a bed 2' from you
    b) being involved in the decision that accelerated that death
    c) being cheated on after pretty much giving your life to her and her mom
    d) still feeling like you belong with her, but not being able to get past the image of her fucking a few islander locals while on a cruise.

No, sorry, but at 20 you have no idea what pain is. I truly hope whatever you went through is the worst you'll ever feel. But I also 100% guarantee there's no way that's going to happen.

24. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

erm, easy way around that... dont be so clingy that you rest your entire life on the girl, if she leaves, you dont fall down

25. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

what did you go through? i bet ive gone through worse