why would girls think im a "player type" and/or have a gf?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Oct 25, 2007.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Cliffs. Why do ladies think I have a bf or i am the player type.

My success with the ladies has been pretty bad, but that is my own fault mostly due to time constraints. Anyways, the few girls I have been talking to recently and have gotten their numbers all the said the same thing. They a. either thought i had a gf, or was the type of guy just to tease girls/ i guess be a player. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong to give off these bad vibes. I think it was bad to ask these girls why they were acting like this as in being a tease to me or whatever, but they gave the same answer.

When I'm talking about the teasing part, I had some girl send me nudes of herself, and says she wanted to fuck. But when I said sure, she seemed always busy. Another girl kept texting me, saying she was bored and lonely and was flirting hard core, she has a bf though. When i said lets get together, she said that would be bad cause she has a bf which i knew of. Another girl had a bf out of town in which she was older than myself, 33 and I'm 25. We went to the bar after a college class, and she kept implying when do i usually decide to bring woman home with me and would i ever date older woman, how come i don't have a gf. I have only dated a few woman and my lady skills suck, and i realize that. If i want to better myself in this department i have to work at it, but im pretty busy lately that this wasn't one of my first priorities.

The only reason i could think of that would indicate this, is that I believe some of these girls like me,but i kinda blew them off in a sense or didn't pursue it right away when i saw the signs. I have done this, because it seems every girl i end taking out/dating i have always been to nice and get nothing out of it. Either i get cheated on, or we end up breaking up. SO my attitude toward most woman lately has been pretty bad as they are all sluts play to many games. Im not sure if my confidence has to do anything with it either. I have always been happy with myself, but have always been on the thinner side. About 1 1/2 ago i decided to join the gym and it has become a part of my lifestyle. I have made great gains and feel awesome about myself. I walk taller, seem to be able to look girls in the eye and talk to more girls that ever before. Everyone has noticed and it feels great when i haven't seen someone in a long time, and there like wow "have you been working out" or you look great etc. While im still lean, i did manage to gain about 15 lbs and not fat due to my body type

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

1. Might wanna revise those cliffs
    2. I'll be back later with a real response, for the most part I think you answered your own question

3. Stev

Stev Active Member

Sounds like your women skills just plain suck. Women read into things alot more than guys do, and probably take it as a roadblock because you have a SO and are keeping your distance a bit, or maybe you are blatantly trying too hard which gives off a player-ish vibe?

There could be more obvious answers, just going from 1 post thats all i got.

4. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

Guys that ask for nudes and want to fuck right away tend to come across as the player type. If you don't want girls to think that of you, class it up a little bit man.

5. quamen

quamen New Member

okay to clarify things a little bit. I Dont have a gf and i would never ask for nudes. I have not texted these girls, they all texted me first and sent the nudes without me ever asking for any type of pictures. These girls asked for my number and i never asked for theirs. They all made the initial contact and i just replied to what i thought they were looking for. my woman skills do suck hardcore, ill admit that but im fine with that. At this point of my life i don't see myself having enough time to invest into a relationship or dating.

6. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

1. girls are flakes. they say a lot of things and don't follow through. don't take it personal.

2. Some of these are shit test. ignore them and just do what you wanna do.

3. do you have a GF/why don't you have a GF is a sign of interest, not a problem. there are a million ways to handle it.. you can tease "wouldn't you like to know", joke "ive actually got 17 girlfriends", play it straight "havn't found what im looking for yet", be a player "I'm having too much fun to settle down just yet"

4. learn to push-pull. When a girl acts very interested, you act a little disinterested.

7. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I think part of it is just the body you get from the gym. Honestly, I got accused of it a lot more after I started working out to. There is a stigma or something attached to a guy that works out, girls tend to think the only reason we do it is to look good for them :squint:

8. quamen

quamen New Member

i don't know but it confuses me. If i got any girl i wouldn't want it to be these type of girls to begin with, who seem to have very slutty characteristics. I could see if your in a relationship and you so sends you a nude pic of her or whatnot. But these girls have bf's and are engaged. XaPU!M maybe your right about the whole gym thing, but i'm not the body builder type and never will be. im in a great shape, and more athletic build or whatever. SO i know when a girls sees me, she inst like he is big or whatever, im just healthy and defined. Maybe it is the confidence that goes along with the gym, because im really really happy with myself from what i used to be. I got tired of being called skinny/ weak by my friends just joking around. Now almost actually 2 years later as i think about it, im bigger and stronger than any of them. The last thing i would want is to look good for a woman. If she isnt going to accept me how I am, i don't want this type of woman. I did the whole gym thing for myself, even though my friends did have some motivation behind it. What keeps me going is the progression i see in the mirror and the weights in the gym, anything else that comes along with it is just nice.

antihero. I can completely understand how your saying you can just joke around and tease the girls back/show lower interest. A little off subject, but one reason besides time i haven't gotten involved or tried to get involved with woman is because of my current living situation. Im 25 and still live at home with my parents. Even though our house is way beyond the normal or average size home in America, and i have my own space girls do not dig that at all. I'm okay with it, because im finishing up school this year and currently own a business. I have enough money to rent a place of my own from what i make running my business,but i want to buy a house. So i figured by time i graduate and can work full time or more, i can have enough to buy instead of rent so that is why i figured i would stay home until may when i graduate. Even though this is the situation, i know most if not all girls would be turned off by this factor and think im some kind of slacker/deadbeat or whatever but that is not the case. I never saw any sense of renting, since i wont never own anything. I should have finished school much earlier, but i decided to start a small business for extra money, and it turned into a bigger business that i didn't want to give up, but had to go to school part time and run the business.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  9. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

I'm not sure if you do this or not, but if you do, STOP. When asked if you have your own place, DO NOT go into an explanation about WHY you still live at home, how you have your own business, and how youre planning on this and that. You'll come off as insecure/unhappy. If you don't feel good about it, she won't feel good about it.

10. quamen

quamen New Member

nope i don't go into any explanation. i feel completely secure about this issue since i know i'm not one of those guys looking for a free ride. also i don't like to tell any girl i own a business, because this sometimes i think means money in their eyes. times i would just make up something else, until i got to know the person.

11. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

the living situation has been gone over a million times. It doesnt matter. I live in a shitty house in the hood. girls definitely don't like that. Luckily for me, I don't give a damn.

12. lauren

lauren Active Member

13. quamen

quamen New Member

but your still on your own, it does matter a ton. even if you live in a shitty house, it is your shitty house/still independent. live with parents in nice house or shitty house, your still with your parents. matters a ton even at my age of 25, then it would for someone that is 20 or so.

14. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

eh, i lived at home till i was 23 or 24. Never really stopped me.

15. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I'm glad I am not the only one that does this. For some reason I hate being asked what I do, because saying I own my own bussinesses I get asked a million follow up questions/people look at me different. Although I don't lie about it, I just say something vague so they drop it.

16. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Huh?? YOu own your own business??
    What kind of business?
    Do you have a lot of clients?
    DO you need any......oh wait... :hsd:

17. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

You know how many girls are going to be sooo pissed at me when I hire a secretary next spring? For some reason they all think that I would hire them over someone qualified... not that it takes much to be qualified, but I wouldn't hire someone I know.

18. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

:rofl:
    Yeah it's amazing that when I got to an officer position at a company I worked for, all my friends wanted jobs. Thing is, I know how lazy they all are and I needed to get shit done....not sit around and talk.

19. lauren

lauren Active Member

you could always leave out the part about owning the business if you really didn't like the attention.

:hsugh: crazy, i know.

20. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Hence why I said I leave it vague :squint:

21. lauren

lauren Active Member

oh, lol. :o

i read that as vague on what you do, not what you own. sorry.