Why would a girl try to make me believe that she is more sexual experienced than...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by M.A. Malone Esq., Aug 14, 2006.

1. M.A. Malone Esq.

M.A. Malone Esq. OT Supporter

she actually is?

I have reasons to believe that she isn't that sexually experienced (but she's supposedly been with 5 guys).... the only thing I can think of is that she wants to make me feel somewhat jealous? Sort of in the same way that women will be jealous if they see a man with another girl (a topic she has mentioned sort of the blue one day).... :dunno:

2. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Insecurity plain and simple.

3. notsousual

notsousual New Member

Yeah, pretty much. She probably wanted to attract you more with what she could do in bed as well...what guy doesn't want a moderately seasoned gf?

Personally, I don't put it out there. Only if they ask, and even then very bare details. I'd much rather SHOW him how good I am, versus talk about it...and it's paid off so far. :)

4. some person

some person Sheep Shagging Priest

She's just trying to say that she knows what she is doing, insecuirty and sometimes people get weird if they know you arent experienced.

Don't challenge, just take things easy and check she sliking it

5. The Mafia

The Mafia New Member

hehehe show her experience by Peter Northing her.

That'll sort her out.

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

sounds like a whore

7. M.A. Malone Esq.

The weird thing is, I'm pretty private about my sex life. The first time she asked me about how many partners I had, I said that I don't discuss that, then that was the end of the that. the next time she asked (a couple weeks later), she said that I was basically dodging the question, so after a little bit of playful bickering about it, I finally told her. then I get her to tell me. Point being from this story is that it was all her idea to reveal number of sexual partners.

Sometimes I think she tries to make it sound like she is a little whorish and she definently tries to make it sound like guys always want her (she's always has these stories)....though I like her, I like her more for her personality, you know? meaning that she does not have the type of appearance of a girl who would constantly be hit on.

:)

8. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

She's trying to make you jealous, make you want to be the guy she picks rather than the others she talks about.

9. M.A. Malone Esq.

I really don't want to go into details, but I have some very strong and valid suspicions.

10. big 1

big 1 New Member

Okay, what ive found with my little sister, (shes 17) is that her friends will lie to sound more experienced than they really are, to be "cool."

Try saying somehting like, " I find honestly alot more appealing than a partner who tries to be somethign that youre not. I wont be mad at you if you lied to me originally, your secret's safe with me. can you please just tell me how experienced you are? i want to be closer to you."

this should help.

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

actually, thats a bad idea. dont ask her. the past is the past and it really doesnt matter because you cant change it. as long as she's clean, its probably better to not know.