why wont my ex leave me alone!! i have tried everything!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Dec 25, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I broke up with my ex about 2 months ago because of the following. Her ex bf wouldnt stop calling her, she lied to me numerous times, she cheated on me once that i know about, she acted really shady etc etc. During our relationship she is telling me im the type of guy she could marry and all this shit. This girl was also a model at once, so she is very good looking but young 20 im 24. I said i dont take that shit and broke up with her and told her she doesnt have good morals.

Ever since then she has been calling me but i wont answer, and emailing me. I emailed her back telling her basically she is crazy and has no morals she she got pissed. She keeps emailing me nasty letters and finally said im sorry hope you have a good christmas. I have tried everything and she keeps saying she will change. Maybe i was to nice to her and deserved that coming to me, but i dont want to take her back. Even though she is super hot, her inside qualities are shit. You guys all agree with me on this part of not going back out with her? Also, i have no clue why she wont leave me the fuck alone

2. Homeless

Homeless New Member

I would click the block contact or add to spam button on your e-mail. I have no respect for cheaters and there's no reason you should either

3. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Yes, I agree with you for not taking her back and I respect that you looked past her outer beauty.

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I've said this several times, but it bears repeating:

Nothing skyrockets a woman's interest in you quite like refusing to have anything to do with her.

Keep ignoring her, she will give up eventually. Don't respond to any more of her communications.

5. keleko

keleko yes, he is

:h5: good jorb

6. keleko

keleko yes, he is

:werd:

also block her phone number, and any IM usernames

7. quamen

quamen New Member

your right

woould you use this to an extent with someone you actually want to get with?

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

First of all, you definitely did the right thing. The only thing you can do is try to block her in any way, but more importantly just completely ignore her; don't even answer her calls or respond to e-mails. She will give up eventually. Or if you have to, lie and say you are with a new girl and to leave you the fuck alone.

9. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

My ex was the same way. I didn everything imaginable to kick her to the curb, but she didnt get the point. It got annoying. I know your pain bro.

Once a cheater, always a cheater

10. RockChick

RockChick New Member

Ignore.

And if she keeps on sending you nasty letters or emails or harrasses you or what have you, tell her everything will be recorded and saved and if things dont stop sent off to the police (or whoever is dealing with stuff like that)

11. quamen

quamen New Member

update. my ex gf is crazy as fuck. I heard she changed her style to my "typical" style of girls I go for to try to get back wtih me. What a fucked up bitch. I dont see why i should give her a second chance,just to get burned again. She will do the same shit sooner or later, even though she says she has changed.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Again. Do NOT get back with her. Move on. Stop talking and/or listening to anything she has to say. She is trying to get a rise out of you and unfortunately succeeding.

13. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

lack of sex does crazy, crazy things to people. especially teenage girls who have zero brains these days

14. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

And let me add:

"But still talking to her or emailing her every once in a while."

If you really want to get rid of her, go 100% no contact. Otherwise, every time you respond, she realizes that her actions are working and she will try harder.

On the flip side, if you really want to get her to run away, turn into a super nice guy. Call HER 5-10 times a day, confess your love for her, tell her that you want to get married right away, have 5 kids, and go on welfare because "Money is materialistic crap and we don't need it." You can also toss in that you quit your job and are selling your car to get in touch with the real world.

Basically, be smothering, be a kiss-ass, and be broke and she'll run like hell.

15. quamen

quamen New Member

hahaha

great. I guess im going to try the no contact thing what so ever. Everytime she calls i never answer,but she got sneaky and started calling from other nubmers so i didnt realize that. I was very happy in this relationship in the begining but then her true side came out and it got ruined.

16. NeonImpact

NeonImpact New Member

I hate that. :rant:

Best of luck man! :hug:

17. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I always play hard-to-get in some ways.

I counsel a friend who is very, very good at attracting women naturally, but who has had problems keeping them after the initial hook-up. He totally blew it with a girl he thought he was in love with. He desperately wanted her back, and I told him the only way would be to completely ignored her. He wouldn't take my advice and continued to chase her desperately, which of course just drove her away.

My ex-wife went from telling me to my face that she didn't love me and wanted a divorce to doing anything should could to get me back 2 weeks later because I wouldn't have anything to do with her.

So hopefully you don't allow the situation to get so bad you need to do this. That would be my advice.

But when you are done with a girl and are dumping her for good, you need to be aware that this will spike her interest and she is going to be harassing you for awhile. When logically we would assume the opposite.

18. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Change cell phone number, block her emails if need be, or change your email address. Do not leave her a way to contact you. She'll eventually drive herself bored with trying to hunt you down and find someone else to stalk.

19. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I tried the whole ignore the ex thing and all that happen is the next guy in line got her.

20. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

K man just remember if they continue to get worse keep in mind you can always put a restraining order against her. I put up with an ex for 2 years. She was loony. Here are a few examples.
    1. Found her in my house crying one night.
    2. Drove past my house a few times a day.
    3. Pulled into my driveway to look around.
    4. Hid in a friends car and sent my friend to answer the door.(good thing I was in my room at that time and was able to see her in the car.)
    5. Showed up at friends houses she never went to previously.
    6. "Accidentally" ran into me at public places.
    and many more. I kept telling myself "I don't need to put the restraining order on her because next week she will leave me alone."........... next week turned into 2 years and a lot of stress too quickly.

21. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

Yep. Not stonewalling, but as you'll read in other advice threads on here, phones/electronic communication should only be used for setting up dates, not talking with her beyond that for more than ~5 minutes.

22. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

And if you want to move on, thats a good thing.

23. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

It is also true that nothing fuels a woman's interest more than knowing you genuinely love her... depending on the context. I've seen it both ways, at any rate.