Why women cheat

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dark cloud, Dec 15, 2005.

1. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

I was going to post this in another thread, but I realized that I would (once again, heh) be derailing the threat. So instead, i'm starting my own thread. :)

I'm going to disagree with you. I'm guessing your a guy, so i'm going to state why I believe a woman cheats.

Before I state my opinion I would like to say this: depending on your sources, infidelity rates in US married couples will range anywhere from 25% to over 50%. This is married couples. These aren't just boyfriend/girlfriend relationships. Unless you're going to admit that half the population of the US are worthless pieces of shit (which could be the case), you should realize there are other alternatives.

My opinions is as follows:

Women live mainly by one thing - their emotions. They are emotional creatures, that's just how they're wired. You can't change this. For women, emotion will always come before logic. This isn't sexist, it's just the truth.

So now you have a girlfriend and she cheats on you. You reason that she is a dirty bitch and has no self respect. Well, that might be what happened, in which case you should really look at what kind of people you date and how much time you put in to really getting to know them.

But most likely what happened is this: her feelings took over her. She might have loved you, she might have not. You might have given her the craziest sex of her life earlier. But whether or not she was attracted to you, you can be rest assured that she cheated on you because she felt more attracted to the other guy. He had something to offer that you did not. She couldn't resist, and unless you're married, why should she? She has found the better mate. It's survival of the fittest. You just happened to be less fit. It's nothing personal.

This connection that couples are supposed to share can be easily broken down, and it happends all the time. "But our relationship was going so well.. and... and..." Well, you didn't supply her with something that she needed and she did what her feelings told her to do - find what is missing and fill the void. (haha yeah pun intended).

In conclusion, instead of placing all the blame on the woman for cheating on you, put some blame yourself for not supplying her for what she needed. Yeah, it might be shitty of her to do it, and not socially acceptable, and I know you're going to be heartbroken because you now depend on her for happiness in your life, but for you to deny her something that she needs could very well be considered worse.

2. Capt. Hammer

Capt. Hammer PM me for rates on express consent. OT Supporter

I think that there's no right or wrong answer as to why people cheat, but I do stand by my words firmly when I say "once a cheater, always a cheater."

Once you break the bond of trust in a relationship, it will never go back to the way that it once was, and you will never have the same respect for the person who cheated on you. Also, the person who has cheated will never be able to say that they haven't cheated without lying.

I personally feel that if you think cheating doesn't make a person who cheated "a worthless piece of shit", like Apothis said, at least to some degree, then you've obviously never been in a relationship with someone you cared about, otherwise you would have a feel for how things would seem after you find out that your SO has compromised your relationship.

3. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

I can see where you are coming from, and yes cheaters can be worthless pieces of shit. As I am relatively young (18) and have no immediate desire for a girlfriend, I haven't had that many relationships. My longest relationship lasted half a year, and I did feel that I loved the girl. If she had cheated on me, I would have felt heartbroken at the time, and yes I would have never trusted her again. I'm not denying that cheating will definitely fuck up a relationship. What I am saying is that just because a girl cheats on you doesn't maker her the scum of the earth. I'm willing to bet that a large percentage of people who are now married cheated on someone at one point in their life and are now in happy, lasting relationships.

4. Capt. Hammer

If they can happily live on after destroying a meaningful relationship that they had with someone, and be comfortable with the fact that they most likely destroyed their ex's faith in the opposite sex, then they truly are a complete piece of shit.

Having complete disregard for someone else's feelings isn't only morally wrong, it's disgusting. If someone cares for you, and you tell them that you care for them, and won't be with anyone else, they deserve a break up, and possibly even an explanation before you cheat on them, because if you're still in the relationship when they find out, not only will they be devastated, but it will be completely your fault, when you could have taken steps to avoid lots of emotional damage.

5. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

I like this little thing we have going on, Hero. I'm going to respond as soon as I can, but I have to wake up in 5 hours heh.

6. Capt. Hammer

:werd:

Expect a PM

7. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

It allows women to have their offspring be of the best genetic material, while still having a provider they can count on. This is all on a primal level of awareness however.

Sperm Wars - The Science of Sex

8. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

I won't go into your entire thing, but that first line I quoted is a load of shit. Of course it is personal. It is agreed to by your last paragraph where you are saying she is lacking something from the current relationship, thus making it personal on that level, let alone many many more.

I too am of the thought that a cheater, whether they are male or female, is basically a 'worthless pile of shit' if they cheated while in any halfway proper/serious relationship.

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I completely disagree with your opinion in every possible way.

Yes half of American's are cheating pieces of shit.

Ever been married? Ifso were you cheated on? were you the one that cheated? How old are you? Your logic seems nice, but it also sounds like its based on alot of thought and little to no experience.

10. NCS

NCS Active Member

that explains why they move on to someone else, NOT why they cheat. if they do it for this reason and then come back to you, your argument makes no sense.

11. nexusgirl

nexusgirl New Member

I feel that if a person comes across another that they feel some desire to cheat on their current gf/bf/husband/wife or what-have-you, then that's when they should stop and take stock of their current relationship, show some self control, and wait until they have time to evaluate the situation more.

Maybe go talk with their current "what-have-you" about it, or at least have the decency to break up w/ them first.

Obviously we all know why others might cheat, whether it is male or female doing it, but that doesn't make them any less wrong for not considering their actions, and their effects, first.

12. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

So why do men cheat if women are wired emotionally and men are wired logically, therefore men should be able to think through what they are going to do and make the better of the two decisions. Choosing not to cheat, as some people in the vag have said people cheat for alot of different reasons. But cheating in any case is wrong and not socially acceptable.

As I was looking at your theory it would go on the basis of perfection. The man would have to be perfect in every way therefore to woman would have no reason to cheat if she was totally satisfied by her mate. Men are not perfect and neither are women, at one point or another your going to be disappointed or dissatisfied with your mate wether it be over what you made for dinner or quitting a job etc etc. So at one point in time woman would be allowed to cheat in a relationship because she is dissatsified according to your theory, because men are not perfect. But it wouldnt allow the men to cheat because they are logical creatures and by nature able to make the decsion over emotion. Just because one party or another is dissatisfied doesnt give them a right to go run around. People make their marriages work for 50+ years with no cheating or infidelity and you cant tell me in that amount of time they havent been dissatisfied with their mate. Inherently your theory is maybe a little flawed.

13. Apothis

Apothis New Member

Heh, I'm just barely getting around to reading this thread, only to see it was inspired by my infinite wisdom. I feel all warm and fuzzy now. :hug:

But I can not deviate from my position that there is never any justification to so calously betray someone who loved and trusted you. If the relationship is bad and needs to end, then so be it. End it fair and square. There is no need to go behind their back and cheat ..except being human trash.

14. NCS

NCS Active Member

because men are wired with their dick, then logic.

or you could look at it another way. being logical, if we cheat and *IF* (huge if) are sure it wont harm our SO, why not? but this is a long philosophical debate and comes down to "if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

15. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Men cheat because we are wired to spread our seed. Women cheat because they are wired to have genetic variety, and strong genes despite having a 'weaker' provider.

16. Women cheat because they have feeble little minds and are infuenced by what other women have and they want to live that lifestyle and think they deserve better. This is why there are so many mentally fucked up single women out there. Take your medicine bitches, there is no rich guy that is willing to take care of you, if there is, bet your ass that man is going to pick up the newest model of you when your ass and tits get saggy.

17. low20

low20 Member

so think of this thread when ur guy cheats on you....using womens emotions as an excuse for cheating is sooooo lame....this means a chick has NO self control what so ever.....wouldnt it make more sense for her to at LEAST tell her bf that she is no longer happy with the relationship, and ending it, before making a move on the other guy? and not all girls are emotional like like that. my gf is prolly the most un-emotional women ive ever met. i think girls that cheat on guys or evn the other way around, have no excuse but that fact that they are selfish and o not have self control. for the record i have not been cheaed on and have not cheated, so i stand neutral. this logic you came up with is merely something for girls to tell themselves so that they do not feel bad about cheating, because god forbid a girl took responsibility for her actions when cheating. you make a gril cheatin gon a guy, the guys fault....how pathetic

18. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

So let me get this straight. You r talking all responsability away from cheating whores and are blaming

A) Guys for not fullfiling her (even tho half the time girls dont say anything when something lacks in the relationship)

B) Genetics cuz its her duty to get the best avaliable seed

Thats the biggest crock of shit ever. If the girl aint happy, fine, she can leave. There is no need to cheat.

Ur second argument makes a slighty better point. If we were cavemen that is, which we are not.

19. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Genetically, we are cavemen. Our higher brain functions have evolved, but our primal urges are pretty much the same.

20. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

WTF kinda BS is this? She should resist because if she is in a relationship then she has already told her bf that she is committed to him. If she wants to be with someone else then all she has to do is break up with her current bf and THEN go date the other guy. Having feelings for someone else is no excuse to cheat. Any halfway decent person will break up with the first person before they start seeing the new person.

You are only 18. You might want to wait until you grow up and have some sort of a clue about life and relationships before you start making threads acting like you know everything.

21. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Women cheat in search of a larger penis size.

Once they get use to the constant beat of their drums, they want to ugrade to the larger drum stick............

22. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

This is more BS. If people want to have variety or spread their seed then they should just STAY SINGLE. No one is forced to get into a relationship, it's something you choose to do. If you can't handle just being with one person then you should never tell anyone that you will commit to them.

23. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Why am I not shell- shocked that you posted this. Why do men and women cheat? People are a tragedy. Except when there is bliss once in a while. Ohhhh well. My roommate talks a mean streak about the ladies too. Poor guy never got over his rose-scented shit.

24. armond

armond New Member

they cheat for the same reasons men do... not much to it really.

25. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

That dosent mean we havent learned to control them. When someone "challenges" my male standing by talking down to me or trying to hit on my girl. I would like nothing better than to smash their fucking skull w/ the nearest avaliable blunt object. However, that dosent mean that Im going to. Atleast not most of the time.